The KIWI BAR

Old Sep 6th 2009, 6:54 am
Live from CHCH...

Matewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The KIWI BAR

Originally Posted by Am Loolah
Awww poor Mr BEVS.

Anyone fancy drinking with me and my new BFF? If you look closely you'll see he's only got eyes for me ...
Whatever!!!

I'll come for a drink though... Let's see which one if us he goes home with eh??
Old Sep 6th 2009, 8:37 am

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Matewx
Whatever!!!

I'll come for a drink though... Let's see which one if us he goes home with eh??
He's far tooooooo manly for you!
Attached Thumbnails The KIWI BAR-6818_129190708397_634808397_2325720_5035742_n.jpg  
Old Sep 6th 2009, 9:59 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Awww poor Mr BEVS.
Ta ! Mr Bevs is incommunicado and I am hoping all is going well and they are relaxing & having some fun in that caravan in Wales.

Originally Posted by Am Loo
Anyone fancy drinking with me and my new BFF? If you look closely you'll see he's only got eyes for me ...

1 - Were you wearing a funny nose and blowing a hooter at him
2 - How did you get that pic - gatecrash?

not enough info.
Old Sep 6th 2009, 11:57 pm
Cow on the Beach

Wooly_Cow has a reputation beyond reputeWooly_Cow has a reputation beyond reputeWooly_Cow has a reputation beyond reputeWooly_Cow has a reputation beyond reputeWooly_Cow has a reputation beyond reputeWooly_Cow has a reputation beyond reputeWooly_Cow has a reputation beyond reputeWooly_Cow has a reputation beyond reputeWooly_Cow has a reputation beyond reputeWooly_Cow has a reputation beyond reputeWooly_Cow has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BEVS
Ta ! Mr Bevs is incommunicado and I am hoping all is going well and they are relaxing & having some fun in that caravan in Wales.

1 - Were you wearing a funny nose and blowing a hooter at him
2 - How did you get that pic - gatecrash?

not enough info.
They were in Tauranga over the weekend along with the worlds best team - my soccer team!! What with the bridge opening it was a busy weekend up there.....awesome place though - My first time in BOP but I loved it....if only I could get a job up there.......
Old Sep 7th 2009, 2:30 am
Live from CHCH...

Matewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond repute

He's far tooooooo manly for you!
Cliches.... cliches....
Old Sep 7th 2009, 8:13 am

It was the Mastercard/All Blacks Roadshow type thing and this weekend they were in Tauranga which nicely coincided with the opening of the new stretch of harbour bridge for the public to walk across and of course Father's Day. All bought together by glorious sunshine!

Would you believe I managed to get El Capitain's attention my screeching his name at the top of my voice (years of Robbie Williams' concerts have paid off) and deafening those in my immediate vicinity. Oh, that and flashing my boobs ...

I only stayed 10 minutes, long enough for a quick snog, but they stay all afternoon. Now if he'd just stop calling me all the time ...

PS: You should have looked me up Wooly_Cow.
Old Sep 7th 2009, 8:52 am
Live from CHCH...

Someone please get Am Loolah out of fantasy land!!!

It was the Mastercard/All Blacks Roadshow type thing and this weekend they were in Tauranga which nicely coincided with the opening of the new stretch of harbour bridge for the public to walk across and of course Father's Day. All bought together by glorious sunshine!

Would you believe I managed to get El Capitain's attention my screeching his name at the top of my voice (years of Robbie Williams' concerts have paid off) and deafening those in my immediate vicinity. Oh, that and flashing my boobs ...

I only stayed 10 minutes, long enough for a quick snog, but they stay all afternoon. Now if he'd just stop calling me all the time ...

Old Sep 7th 2009, 9:10 am

Originally Posted by Matewx
Someone please get Am Loolah out of fantasy land!!!
Nooooo ... I love it here!
Old Sep 7th 2009, 9:15 am
Live from CHCH...

Nooooo ... I love it here!
Am sending the men in white...

now be nice to them, they're your friends... remember??

Old Sep 7th 2009, 8:50 pm
Cow on the Beach

Wooly_Cow has a reputation beyond reputeWooly_Cow has a reputation beyond reputeWooly_Cow has a reputation beyond reputeWooly_Cow has a reputation beyond reputeWooly_Cow has a reputation beyond reputeWooly_Cow has a reputation beyond reputeWooly_Cow has a reputation beyond reputeWooly_Cow has a reputation beyond reputeWooly_Cow has a reputation beyond reputeWooly_Cow has a reputation beyond reputeWooly_Cow has a reputation beyond repute

:

Not sure you would have apreciated 14 blokes, drunk as skunks, dressed in bad taste suits with bright blue mo's and one dressed as a gorilla dropping in
Old Sep 7th 2009, 10:10 pm

Originally Posted by Wooly_Cow
Not sure you would have apreciated 14 blokes, drunk as skunks, dressed in bad taste suits with bright blue mo's and one dressed as a gorilla dropping in
But I could have introduced you to my new BFF!
Attached Thumbnails The KIWI BAR-6818_129190713397_634808397_2325721_2224210_n.jpg  
Old Sep 7th 2009, 10:13 pm
Cow on the Beach

Loolah - sorry I missed that....but seriously you live in a wonderful place. I really loved it there.....I'll be back with Mrs Wooly and the little calves sometime soon!
Old Sep 8th 2009, 7:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

j19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond repute

Just a soda water for me...I've been inspired...to start running
OK so I've not gone far, walking first then running, but went twice as far tonight as last night. Of course DD came too and ran around me like a puppy
Think I could get to like it !!
Old Sep 8th 2009, 8:04 pm
Scorchy legs

Dewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by j19fmm
Just a soda water for me...I've been inspired...to start running
OK so I've not gone far, walking first then running, but went twice as far tonight as last night. Of course DD came too and ran around me like a puppy
Think I could get to like it !!
Good on you! I used to be bit of a runner, started off just a small jog & ended up doing London marathon TWICE!

TBH would not make bus stop now

Dewb
Old Sep 8th 2009, 8:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

j19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dewb09
Good on you! I used to be bit of a runner, started off just a small jog & ended up doing London marathon TWICE!

TBH would not make bus stop now

Dewb
Would need some serious 'scaffolding' in place for a marathon run!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.