The KIWI BAR

Old Aug 31st 2009, 1:34 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation
Default Re: The KIWI BAR

Originally Posted by Matewx

He must be getting this from his dad surely....
Live dangerously why don't you.
Old Aug 31st 2009, 1:41 am
Cow on the Beach

Wooly_Cow has a reputation beyond reputeWooly_Cow has a reputation beyond reputeWooly_Cow has a reputation beyond reputeWooly_Cow has a reputation beyond reputeWooly_Cow has a reputation beyond reputeWooly_Cow has a reputation beyond reputeWooly_Cow has a reputation beyond reputeWooly_Cow has a reputation beyond reputeWooly_Cow has a reputation beyond reputeWooly_Cow has a reputation beyond reputeWooly_Cow has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BEVS
Live dangerously why don't you.
Well after a lady Kiwi driver (using the term loosely) reversed into my car whilst I was getting something out of the boot.....and drove off....

....as there was no damage I was just miffed rather than p---d off....but returning to the club house, my footy mates claimed I had made it all up and gave me the DoD vest (a horrible waistcoat I must wear in public for the week or risk a 'fine') for the rest of the week...including our first night in Tauranga on the footy end of season tour ..........women drivers...like they say they don't have as many accidents as men but they sure do seem to be around when they happen!
Old Aug 31st 2009, 6:11 am
Live from CHCH...

Matewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Wooly_Cow
Well after a lady Kiwi driver (using the term loosely) reversed into my car whilst I was getting something out of the boot.....and drove off....

....as there was no damage I was just miffed rather than p---d off....but returning to the club house, my footy mates claimed I had made it all up and gave me the DoD vest (a horrible waistcoat I must wear in public for the week or risk a 'fine') for the rest of the week...including our first night in Tauranga on the footy end of season tour ..........women drivers...like they say they don't have as many accidents as men but they sure do seem to be around when they happen!
Awwww.... Feel sorry for you....

NOT!
Old Aug 31st 2009, 6:39 am
you dewty owld maan!

lardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond repute

Wooly, take a drink mate, we had to front up the excess $1750 on the hire car cause some ancient Kiwi geezer drove into it on the car park, luckily MrsL was in the car with the kids and jumped in front of him as he tried to drive off. Idiot.....

Which team is it Wooly and are your results on the inter-web......?
We are in United Soccer 1 for what its worth. And we have a forum where we post match reports, etc. Our trip is to the Waiheke Island tourney next month ..... only a few k's compared to your tour but some of us are getting there on a rather nice large cruiser than can sleep 15 or so.....
Old Aug 31st 2009, 8:55 pm
Cow on the Beach

Wooly_Cow has a reputation beyond reputeWooly_Cow has a reputation beyond reputeWooly_Cow has a reputation beyond reputeWooly_Cow has a reputation beyond reputeWooly_Cow has a reputation beyond reputeWooly_Cow has a reputation beyond reputeWooly_Cow has a reputation beyond reputeWooly_Cow has a reputation beyond reputeWooly_Cow has a reputation beyond reputeWooly_Cow has a reputation beyond reputeWooly_Cow has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lardyl

Which team is it Wooly and are your results on the inter-web......?
Seatoun
Old Sep 1st 2009, 11:31 am
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute

Wow looks like it's been getting a bit busier in here lately
I'll have me usual Merlot, a quiet night tonight so I'll only have the 6 bottles.

Celebrating getting my computer out of computer "hospital" after I somehow managed to download something that disagreed with it and it's had a major strop since last weekend
Cost me $85 but it means I can now catch up with what's been going on in here
Old Sep 1st 2009, 8:52 pm
MnB

MnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome back! missed you ... think you deserve 6 bottles to make up for computer sickness!cheers!
B x
Old Sep 2nd 2009, 2:14 am
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks MnB!
It's good to be back. Computer working well but has now developed a strange black square on the desktop, have phoned the place that fixed it and they have no idea. I have to phone back in an hour when he's had a think about it
It's spoiling the picture I have on there so HAS to be resolved

I'll have another 6 bottles while I'm waiting...that'll set me up just right for my return to work later on
Old Sep 2nd 2009, 5:21 am

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

[QUOTE=Matewx;7890021][QUOTE=Am Loolah;7888304]Well a quiet weekend, after a less than quiet girls night round mine on Friday! Raising a glass to my darling 10 year old son for getting 1st place today in his go-karting.

He must be getting this from his dad surely....
Cheeky Bloody Frog! Thank you everyone else.

I'm off to a food and wine evening! Yay!!! Except I'm driving! Boo!!! Just a spritzer with a Bolly chaser then please.
Old Sep 2nd 2009, 1:21 pm
Forum Regular

127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light

[QUOTE=Am Loolah;7896188][QUOTE=Matewx;7890021]
Originally Posted by Am Loolah
Well a quiet weekend, after a less than quiet girls night round mine on Friday! Raising a glass to my darling 10 year old son for getting 1st place today in his go-karting.

Cheeky Bloody Frog! Thank you everyone else.

I'm off to a food and wine evening! Yay!!! Except I'm driving! Boo!!! Just a spritzer with a Bolly chaser then please.
Have a good one then!!!! xxx for driving though)

Berni
xxx
Old Sep 5th 2009, 9:56 am
Queen of the Underworld

Do they do big mugs of tea for the stupidly hungover in here?. I've never considered not drinking my usual merlot before
If so, then I'll have a continuous supply, just keep them coming and I'll sit quietly in the corner looking like death

Got my computer back again anyway after I had to take it back to the place so they could look at it again. The black square has gone but he didn't know what had caused it
Old Sep 5th 2009, 10:59 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Give one to Death in the Corner -Persephone. Make it a measly one with fingerprints on the glass for not mentioning a visit to moi, just Phyl.

Double jobbies my way please, coz husband went back to his Mom and was met with a train wreak.
Happens I know, when one is 81 , but all the same, raise a glass for husband for what he is about to learn about the train wreaks that are elderly parents and I am not there for him .
Old Sep 5th 2009, 11:07 am
Queen of the Underworld

As long as it's wet and non alcoholic I don't care about the fingerprints and old lipstick on the glass
I've corrected my lapse and will definitely be round if/when I go back to Nelson for a visit Be easy with me, I'm feeling delicate...

A drink to BEVS' husband, hope everything turns out ok in the UK
Old Sep 5th 2009, 1:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

j19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond repute

To Bevs man
Old Sep 6th 2009, 4:14 am

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by j19fmm
To Bevs man
Awww poor Mr BEVS.

Anyone fancy drinking with me and my new BFF? If you look closely you'll see he's only got eyes for me ...
Attached Thumbnails The KIWI BAR-dscf0225.jpg  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.