The KIWI BAR

Old Aug 29th 2009, 7:52 am
jmh
BE Forum Addict

jmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The KIWI BAR

Originally Posted by Am Loolah
Phyl, my mum is in her mid/late seventies and has a pacemaker. She was able to fly the year before last so long as she didn't fly long distance?!
My mum who is about to turn 70 has had a pacemaker for several years and she has travelled between AKL and LHR several times, via Hong Kong non stop. I'm not aware of any restrictions, except that she can't go through the metal detectors at the airport. She is in very good health though.
Old Aug 29th 2009, 9:59 am
MnB

MnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Matewx
OK!!!
With all the new arrivals, I think it's time we all gather & have a few drinkies!!!
Glass of ice cold chardonnay for moi...

A bit of music too:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=E2tMV96xULk

I just love this song!! lol
Hi Matewx

unable to join you in listening to song you love....not av here due to copyright restrictions! but......will have a glass of the same (for breakfast!) please ... Good luck to all of you in NZ ...cheers!
B x
Old Aug 29th 2009, 10:03 am
Live from CHCH...

Matewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MnB
Hi Matewx

unable to join you in listening to song you love....not av here due to copyright restrictions! but......will have a glass of the same (for breakfast!) please ... Good luck to all of you in NZ ...cheers!
B x
Try this link...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2tMV96xULk

Old Aug 29th 2009, 10:05 am
MnB

MnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond repute

Nope! no joy there either ..... whats the song title?? this'll bug me now!!!!
B x
Old Aug 29th 2009, 10:07 am
Live from CHCH...

Matewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MnB
Nope! no joy there either ..... whats the song title?? this'll bug me now!!!!
B x
I know you want me from Ptibull - Look it up on youtube!! I love it! lol

Link works fine here...
Old Aug 29th 2009, 10:18 am
Scorchy legs

Dewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond repute

Love it too! we have it a Zumba class so feel obliged to shake me bits every time I hear it, not a pretty sight

Good tune though

cheers to all the new arrivals

Dewb x
Old Aug 29th 2009, 10:22 am
MnB

Originally Posted by Matewx
I know you want me from Ptibull - Look it up on youtube!! I love it! lol

Link works fine here...
Ahhhh! got it!
MMMmmm can understand it's appeal!! took a while to get tuned in!! but going to be one of those that can't get out of head!!!
Ta lol x
Old Aug 29th 2009, 10:22 am
Scorchy legs

Dewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MnB
Ahhhh! got it!
MMMmmm can understand it's appeal!! took a while to get tuned in!! but going to be one of those that can't get out of head!!!
Ta lol x
Could teach you some moves
Dewb x
Old Aug 29th 2009, 10:33 am
MnB

Originally Posted by Dewb09
Love it too! we have it a Zumba class so feel obliged to shake me bits every time I hear it, not a pretty sight

Good tune though

cheers to all the new arrivals

Dewb x
zumba sounds cool! ... just imagining you jumping up and 'zumba-ing' thanks to Matewx ...
cheers to all of us here too! ....might have to save this one for later though!....got lots of 'Saturday' things to do ...with 'I know you want me' swimmin around in head

hey thanks for the offer..... would love to learn!
will have to watch the old back, neck, knees and hips tho lol

B x
Old Aug 29th 2009, 10:46 am
Scorchy legs

Originally Posted by MnB
zumba sounds cool! ... just imagining you jumping up and 'zumba-ing' thanks to Matewx ...
cheers to all of us here too! ....might have to save this one for later though!....got lots of 'Saturday' things to do ...with 'I know you want me' swimmin around in head

hey thanks for the offer..... would love to learn!
will have to watch the old back, neck, knees and hips tho lol

B x
Ha ha yes my old knees groan every session, my back moans & so far hips are ok (must be all the child bearing) but its such fun

will put one in the pipes for you later, "I know you want me" not me as in you wanting me but as in singing song in head

See you later
Dewb x
Old Aug 29th 2009, 9:25 pm
MnB

OK you guys!
Saturday night here ....home alone (DH playing in band, 3 set gig so he's working/having fun) I'm bored ! finished off a btl of Medoc so anybody want to play?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rRlBmJiz5k

Last edited by MnB; Aug 29th 2009 at 9:43 pm.
Old Aug 29th 2009, 9:35 pm
Scorchy legs

Hi how you? cant open the link what is it?

A BOTTLE only had the one better start catching up

Dewb x
Old Aug 29th 2009, 9:41 pm
MnB

Hi how you? cant open the link what is it?

A BOTTLE only had the one better start catching up

Dewb x
He He only a half btl really but was a whole half btl if that makes sense!?!

link was santana ..smooth ...love it! ( any santana just makes me want to jiggle me bits!)

lol B x
ps have edited link...think will work now....too much red vino me thinks!!

Last edited by MnB; Aug 29th 2009 at 9:44 pm.
Old Aug 29th 2009, 10:02 pm
Scorchy legs

Great choice! not heard in yonks guitar is amazing!

about bottle drinking, forget some people are perfectly capable of leaving a bottle of wine unfinished to consume on another day

Have one on me

Dewb xx
Old Aug 29th 2009, 10:14 pm
MnB

Great choice! not heard in yonks guitar is amazing!

luv it!

about bottle drinking, forget some people are perfectly capable of leaving a bottle of wine unfinished to consume on another day

MMmmm was only a half btl....honest! had since christmas ...arrived in one of those hampers that contain lots of stuff you never use!...nice wine tho!

Have one on me
[COLOR="Blue"]would have to open another btl !! ...oh go on then..if you insist
Dewb xx
lol B x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.