The KIWI BAR

Old Jun 6th 2007, 8:49 am
BE Forum Addict

Boopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Kiwi Bar

Originally Posted by karonious
Oohhh, can I play too?
Just popped in, gming is thirsty work I've done exactly what I planned to do today - nothing!
So, wine for you, lager for me

Cheers Karen, I take it you enjoyed your day off.
Old Jun 6th 2007, 8:54 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Boopy
Cheers Karen, I take it you enjoyed your day off.
Well, I had to do 2 whole loads of washing.
And put out the rubbish as Mr B is off on yet another course.
Such is life - a hard burden to bear but I will try not to complain too much
Cheers!
And you - a busy day?
Old Jun 6th 2007, 9:01 am
BE Forum Addict

Boopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond repute

Well, I had to do 2 whole loads of washing.
And put out the rubbish as Mr B is off on yet another course.
Such is life - a hard burden to bear but I will try not to complain too much
Cheers!
And you - a busy day?

Yeah!
Where do all these acutely ill people come from. They sure don't believe in early intervention.
Old Jun 6th 2007, 9:06 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah!
Where do all these acutely ill people come from. They sure don't believe in early intervention.
Apparently Maori and Pacifc people aren't geared up culturally to believe that early intervention is the way to go. Being more family orientated generally, they try to keep it at home and in the family for as long as possible
Made up for by all those skiving Poms and Pakehas!
Old Jun 6th 2007, 9:11 am
BE Forum Addict

Apparently Maori and Pacifc people aren't geared up culturally to believe that early intervention is the way to go. Being more family orientated generally, they try to keep it at home and in the family for as long as possible
Made up for by all those skiving Poms and Pakehas!

That's exactly what happens at our practice - very high rate of Maori & pacific people. But most are really lovely and friendly, and we can go home with a smile on our face, after having a laugh at work - then enjoy a nice voddie.
A little less stressful than your place
Old Jun 6th 2007, 10:48 am
conquering the world!

That's exactly what happens at our practice - very high rate of Maori & pacific people. But most are really lovely and friendly, and we can go home with a smile on our face, after having a laugh at work - then enjoy a nice voddie.
A little less stressful than your place
Funny enough, I have very little stress in my job: I work on a forensic rehab ward and at the moment, everything is is AOK
I think to people outside the system it probably seems very dangerous and to be fair, there are times when it is extremely dangerous but at the moment it isn't, so let's hoist a glass to stress-free work -
Old Jun 7th 2007, 7:18 am
BE Forum Addict

Funny enough, I have very little stress in my job: I work on a forensic rehab ward and at the moment, everything is is AOK
I think to people outside the system it probably seems very dangerous and to be fair, there are times when it is extremely dangerous but at the moment it isn't, so let's hoist a glass to stress-free work -

Paul is also at Forensic Rehab, many staff are leaving, many on the sick - little support or back up from management. Like many managers in NZ - they seem to lack basic management skills. Workers there are often expected to put themselves at risk - not good eh!

I've started on the Voddie already, with Tia Maria in tonight.
Old Jun 7th 2007, 7:37 am
conquering the world!

Paul is also at Forensic Rehab, many staff are leaving, many on the sick - little support or back up from management. Like many managers in NZ - they seem to lack basic management skills. Workers there are often expected to put themselves at risk - not good eh!

I've started on the Voddie already, with Tia Maria in tonight.

I find our forensic service functions pretty well, seems less chaotic than yours by the sound of it.
I may have to join you
Red wine is my choice of poison tonight,
Cheers

Last edited by karonious; Jun 7th 2007 at 8:23 am.
Old Jun 7th 2007, 7:56 am
BE Forum Addict

I find our forensic service functions pretty well, sounds less chaotic than yours by the sound of it.
I may have to join you
Red wine is my choice of poison tonight,
Cheers

Red wine coming up for you my dear & just another tipple of voddie for me.
Old Jun 10th 2007, 10:35 am

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

Red wine coming up for you my dear & just another tipple of voddie for me.
Ooops, was meant to be de-toxing after last night, but here I sit on my 3rd glass of vino ... and on a school night too!

We've been here 2 months now and I've put on a stone?! WTF?????!!!! Must be the alcohol?! Anyone care to join me drowning my sorrows and adding to my fat arse?
Old Jun 10th 2007, 11:09 am
P2L
BE Forum Addict

P2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Am Loolah
Ooops, was meant to be de-toxing after last night, but here I sit on my 3rd glass of vino ... and on a school night too!

We've been here 2 months now and I've put on a stone?! WTF?????!!!! Must be the alcohol?! Anyone care to join me drowning my sorrows and adding to my fat arse?

Bottoms Up hun!!

Can't believe how quickly it's all going can you? It doesn't seem like 5 minutes since we were talking about battery operated things under your bed!!!
Old Jun 10th 2007, 11:19 am

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by kev&sarah
Bottoms Up hun!!

Can't believe how quickly it's all going can you? It doesn't seem like 5 minutes since we were talking about battery operated things under your bed!!!
I have no idea what you're talking about, you appear to be confusing me with someone else?!

It does go so fast doesn't it?! Time flies when you're having fun! Already feel so at home and met sooooo many "cool,awesome" people!

Spoke to my mum tonight and she's really missing us tho. How about you and yours?
Old Jun 10th 2007, 11:28 am
P2L
BE Forum Addict

P2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Am Loolah
I have no idea what you're talking about, you appear to be confusing me with someone else?!

It does go so fast doesn't it?! Time flies when you're having fun! Already feel so at home and met sooooo many "cool,awesome" people!

Spoke to my mum tonight and she's really missing us tho. How about you and yours?

Ours are all on their way here!! (is nowhere sacred )

Our BIL has just accepted aposition in Palmy and Kev's Dad might be coming in on a work permit, which would take them up to when we are eligible to sponsor them
Old Jun 10th 2007, 11:29 am
P2L
BE Forum Addict

When's your mum due to come over?? Or has she changed her mind
Old Jun 10th 2007, 11:31 am
P2L
BE Forum Addict

What dya reckon on my new avatar??

Kev thinks the other pair of legs are his, but I know they're mine and Robbie's. He sends his private jet for me on a Wednesday you know!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.