Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

The Great New Zealand picture thread

The Great New Zealand picture thread

Old Mar 15th 2007, 11:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

Paladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud of
Default Re: The Great New Zealand picture thread

Laingholm in the Waitakere Range, near Titirangi, just west of Auckland.
Attached Thumbnails The Great New Zealand picture thread-127_2792.jpg  
Old Mar 16th 2007, 12:06 am

Mandie is an unknown quantity at this point

Very nice pics...keep em rolling!!!
Old Mar 16th 2007, 12:31 am
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

Um... nice pics Paladin, but you can upload up to 5 pics at once, ya know. Or get a photobucket account and direct-link from there.
Old Mar 16th 2007, 12:55 am
BE Enthusiast

Paladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Maz
Um... nice pics Paladin, but you can upload up to 5 pics at once, ya know. Or get a photobucket account and direct-link from there.
I know! I was just stretching out the enjoyment!!! As you do!!!

Dave
Old Mar 16th 2007, 2:13 am
Happy in Wellington

RobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Paladin
Ooh! Thermal activity!!
Looks a bit familiar!

Love the Mt Taranaki one - great photo.
Old Mar 16th 2007, 2:24 am
Banned

Campbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by RobClubley
Looks a bit familiar!

http://www.pimpmyskoda.co.uk/clubley...n%20Valley.JPG

Love the Mt Taranaki one - great photo.
Hey Rob,

Nice stitch mate ( if that is how you did it). Is that your pic ?

I have played in CS with the auto stitch but not come up with anything decent. I used to shoot with conventional 35mm and always fancied a panorama format now with digital it’s a can do. Just got to learn how to !

As they say “ not another user manual”

Cheers & have a great weekend.

PS: I guess you are happy with your Skoda ?
Old Mar 16th 2007, 2:33 am
WAS bored stiff in USA

cyndi has much to be proud ofcyndi has much to be proud ofcyndi has much to be proud ofcyndi has much to be proud ofcyndi has much to be proud ofcyndi has much to be proud ofcyndi has much to be proud ofcyndi has much to be proud ofcyndi has much to be proud ofcyndi has much to be proud ofcyndi has much to be proud of

They're all great photo's, I'll have to learn how to do this so we can get some more of the South Island posted.

Sky hope I caught your attention. The traction engine thingy in Rangiora, is that a yearly event? We went to it last year & my 2 thought it was great. I think my lungs have just about recovered now from the smoke & the stink. We don't get the Christchurch paper so never know what is going on up there.
Old Mar 16th 2007, 2:55 am
Happy in Wellington

RobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Campbells
Hey Rob,

Nice stitch mate ( if that is how you did it). Is that your pic ?

I have played in CS with the auto stitch but not come up with anything decent. I used to shoot with conventional 35mm and always fancied a panorama format now with digital it’s a can do. Just got to learn how to !

As they say “ not another user manual”

Cheers & have a great weekend.

PS: I guess you are happy with your Skoda ?
It is my photo yes. We got a thing called Panorama Maker 3 with Melanie's Nikon camera and it does a really good job of the stitching.

And yes I certainly am happy with the Skoda - best car I've owned.
Old Mar 16th 2007, 4:30 am
sky
Banned

sky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cyndi
They're all great photo's, I'll have to learn how to do this so we can get some more of the South Island posted.

Sky hope I caught your attention. The traction engine thingy in Rangiora, is that a yearly event? We went to it last year & my 2 thought it was great. I think my lungs have just about recovered now from the smoke & the stink. We don't get the Christchurch paper so never know what is going on up there.
I don't know Cyndi but will find out now for us, unless someone else on here knows if it's a yearly event.
There's a car boot sale at Oxford on Sunday if you're into bargain hunting like me and I'll ask about to find out about the traction engines
Old Mar 16th 2007, 7:31 am
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute

Orewa Beach and Whangaparoa peninsular.
Hey you

You took that picture from the same place as me
Old Mar 16th 2007, 7:55 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Jack The Lad
Hey you

You took that picture from the same place as me

Well it is a great Lookout point !!!!!

Dave
Old Mar 16th 2007, 8:28 am
BE Enthusiast

NZ rainbow!!! Aaah how sweet!!
Attached Thumbnails The Great New Zealand picture thread-128_2809.jpg   The Great New Zealand picture thread-128_2810.jpg  
Old Mar 16th 2007, 8:32 am
BE Enthusiast

Residential Titirangi! Yeah, there's houses in the bush - honest!! This could be yours and only a 10 min drive to AKL western suburbs!!!
Attached Thumbnails The Great New Zealand picture thread-127_2789.jpg  
Old Mar 16th 2007, 8:49 am
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute

Well it is a great Lookout point !!!!!

Dave
Yes it is
Old Mar 16th 2007, 9:00 am
Banned

Orewa Beach and Whangaparoa peninsular.
It was here
Attached Thumbnails The Great New Zealand picture thread-dscf4524.jpg   The Great New Zealand picture thread-dscf4527.jpg   The Great New Zealand picture thread-dscf4526.jpg  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.