Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

The Great New Zealand picture thread

The Great New Zealand picture thread

Old Mar 15th 2007, 7:22 am
sky
Banned

sky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Great New Zealand picture thread

Jug of beer

Old Mar 15th 2007, 9:37 am
BE Forum Addict

SarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond repute

Some pictures I took today... the sea was so beautiful I had to stop and take some snaps.

Last edited by SarahB; Mar 15th 2007 at 9:41 am.
Old Mar 15th 2007, 10:08 am
Galaxy 1: Cadbury's 0

uk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond repute

Aha - I can tell you have boys!

Or maybe you're into engines (too)?
Old Mar 15th 2007, 8:09 pm
sky
Banned

sky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by uk+kiwi
Aha - I can tell you have boys!

Or maybe you're into engines (too)?
Lol I do like traction engines, some of them were brought over from my home town Leeds. But yes I am the weary mother of three very messy boys ranging from 7yrs up to 20yrs and the 20yr old keeps leaving home .... Yippeeee .... but then coming back
Old Mar 15th 2007, 9:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

Paladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud of

Hi All!!!

OK I FINALLY(!) have all our photos from our reccie trip to NZ up onto my laptop so I absolutely promise to start getting some on here either later tonite or tomorrow at the latest! HONEST!!!

Dave
Old Mar 15th 2007, 9:58 pm
Forum Regular

davec987 will become famous soon enoughdavec987 will become famous soon enough

About time mate! Bloody hell, what have you been up to since you've been back? Have you even started work yet?
Old Mar 15th 2007, 10:01 pm

Mandie is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Paladin
Hi All!!!

OK I FINALLY(!) have all our photos from our reccie trip to NZ up onto my laptop so I absolutely promise to start getting some on here either later tonite or tomorrow at the latest! HONEST!!!

Dave
Like my nan used to say there's no time like the present!!!

it's gonna be like torture waiting...please, pretty please just a few now

how's about if i buy you a beer would that make you upload them any quicker!!!!!

Old Mar 15th 2007, 10:20 pm
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Paladin
Hi All!!!

Dave
Dave dont do it. Wait a few days
Old Mar 15th 2007, 11:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

Paladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by davec987
About time mate! Bloody hell, what have you been up to since you've been back? Have you even started work yet?
Oh shut it you slacker!!!

Even my mates are givin me grief on here now!!!
Old Mar 15th 2007, 11:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Mandie.H
Like my nan used to say there's no time like the present!!!

it's gonna be like torture waiting...please, pretty please just a few now

how's about if i buy you a beer would that make you upload them any quicker!!!!!

wrong drug!
Old Mar 15th 2007, 11:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

Right you mob! Here's Mount Taranaki for ya!!!
Attached Thumbnails The Great New Zealand picture thread-nztrip1-119.jpg  
Old Mar 15th 2007, 11:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

Tahunanui Beach in Nelson on a weekend!!
Attached Thumbnails The Great New Zealand picture thread-nztrip1-115.jpg  
Old Mar 15th 2007, 11:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

Some deserted beach in Golden Bay, except for the dog!
Attached Thumbnails The Great New Zealand picture thread-nztrip1-097.jpg  
Old Mar 15th 2007, 11:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ooh! Thermal activity!!
Attached Thumbnails The Great New Zealand picture thread-nztrip1-054.jpg  
Old Mar 15th 2007, 11:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

Orewa Beach and Whangaparoa peninsular.
Attached Thumbnails The Great New Zealand picture thread-128_2813.jpg  

Last edited by Paladin; Mar 15th 2007 at 11:52 pm.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.