Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

The Great New Zealand picture thread

The Great New Zealand picture thread

Old Mar 12th 2007, 9:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

owen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: The Great New Zealand picture thread

Hi there folks, just back from my second trip to NZ. Decided it will be home soon too.
Cathedral Cove, Coromandel

Old Mar 13th 2007, 5:22 am
Account Closed

cherry will become famous soon enoughcherry will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Winnie
Wow, how did you know that? Can you see through your pc? Should I be getting scared????

Simple to find out .Rob uses a Sony DSC-H2
No need to be worried its not rocket science just properties are always given out when you post pics and you can see what they are so easy ,no one in your pc well not yet I havent quite cracked the code but a few more days and.
Forgot to say Owens superb first pic ofthe Coromandel was taken on a Sony DSC-W40 on 27 feb 07 and the Campbells also use a fuji S5000,popular cameras all of them.

Last edited by cherry; Mar 13th 2007 at 5:39 am.
Old Mar 13th 2007, 5:52 am
BE Enthusiast

Winnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by cherry

No need to be worried its not rocket science just properties are always given out when you post pics and you can see what they are so easy ,no one in your pc well not yet I havent quite cracked the code but a few more days and.
Forgot to say Owens superb first pic ofthe Coromandel was taken on a Sony DSC-W40 on 27 feb 07 and the Campbells also use a fuji S5000,popular cameras all of them.
Maybe not rocket science but pretty clever stuff. I had a look and couldn't see that information. Ohhhh, hold on, there's a scratching from my monitor.................have you cracked the code????
Old Mar 13th 2007, 6:01 am
Banned

Campbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to behold

Cracking the code Try this one...
Attached Thumbnails The Great New Zealand picture thread-03180032.jpg  
Old Mar 13th 2007, 6:07 am
Banned

Campbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to behold

Another - hacker's challange
Attached Thumbnails The Great New Zealand picture thread-03170034.jpg  
Old Mar 13th 2007, 6:09 am
Banned

Anybody know where this was taken ? A guess ?
Attached Thumbnails The Great New Zealand picture thread-03190015.jpg  
Old Mar 13th 2007, 7:09 am
Account Closed

They are not taken or posted from a camera onto this site they are modified files or copy and pasted.I am not a hacker it is easy to tell when notWHERE a pic was taken and on what type of camera sometimes the time and date is also there to see.Do you know how to do it?Easy really ,not rocket science or any hacking reqd
Old Mar 13th 2007, 7:19 am
Banned

They are not taken or posted from a camera onto this site they are modified files or copy and pasted.I am not a hacker it is easy to tell when notWHERE a pic was taken and on what type of camera sometimes the time and date is also there to see.Do you know how to do it?Easy really ,not rocket science or any hacking reqd
The image was scanned from a 35mm slide. The "where" was not meant to a hackers challange, it is a genuine - where question.
Old Mar 13th 2007, 7:42 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Campbells
The image was scanned from a 35mm slide. The "where" was not meant to a hackers challange, it is a genuine - where question.
Like I said ,Not taken by a camera and posted here a scan or copy.As to where ,WHF knows ,the UK for all I would think with the yellow rapeseed field ?The object of the lesson was to say that the origional posted pic had encoded info within it .

Look here also as you are made in usa .
http://www.campbellsoupcompany.com/history.asp

H J Hienz has it`s roots in the US also in Pittsburgh

Last edited by cherry; Mar 13th 2007 at 7:50 am.
Old Mar 13th 2007, 8:49 am
A land far far away

pixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond repute

They just follow like wee dogs! ( you can't tell from the pic but they are steers and BIG, some of them have horns!! I pretend not to be scared!)

this is my usual day! Well when they need moved, anyway.
I'm the pink one, if you were wondering
Old Mar 13th 2007, 8:51 am
Banned

Like I said ,Not taken by a camera and posted here a scan or copy.As to where ,WHF knows ,the UK for all I would think with the yellow rapeseed field ?The object of the lesson was to say that the origional posted pic had encoded info within it .

Look here also as you are made in usa .
http://www.campbellsoupcompany.com/history.asp

H J Hienz has it`s roots in the US also in Pittsburgh
Interesting, thanks for that.
Old Mar 13th 2007, 8:54 am
Banned

Originally Posted by pixi-dust
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y26...odle/moo_2.jpgThey just follow like wee dogs! ( you can't tell from the pic but they are steers and BIG, some of them have horns!! I pretend not to be scared!)

this is my usual day! Well when they need moved, anyway.
I'm the pink one, if you were wondering
The brown one reminds me of Norman. You know, City Slickers
Old Mar 13th 2007, 9:22 am
A land far far away

pixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Campbells
The brown one reminds me of Norman. You know, City Slickers
Petting Zoo, Norman!!! actually the brown one is the leader, they all obey him!
Old Mar 13th 2007, 6:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

owen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to behold

Here are some of karangahake gorge

Old Mar 14th 2007, 12:43 am
Happy in Wellington

RobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond repute

Well I was trying to link to images in Picassa but it ain't working properly.

Here's a link to the whole album for now - it's a selection of photos from our first trip to NZ in 2002

http://picasaweb.google.com/RobClubley/NZ2002

Last edited by RobClubley; Mar 14th 2007 at 12:57 am. Reason: Bugger, not working properly, bear with me...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.