Coronavirus

Old Aug 31st 2021, 7:06 am
BE Forum Addict

Justcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Coronavirus

Originally Posted by jarv5116
Na sorry im back to British terminology.
Asian is Indian and Pakistanis. don't know why never looked into it but its fact that you are x amount of time more likely to be hospitalised been Asian race.
The race your own about are south east Asian in this part of the world.

Why do you think the islanders and South Auckland politicians are despirate for the vaccines to get prioritised to South Auckland cause of the colour of there skin like?

Same with there cultures differences and the way they live it would be a absoulte nightmare.
your havin a laugh eh ??
Old Aug 31st 2021, 8:38 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

It's fact.
There immune systems aren't is strong. think it's cause the majority of islanders are like first gen of the islands and haven't had the exposure to normal colds and infections ect as Europeans.
Take it you ain't worked with many islanders or that.
They usually fooked when they get a cold. 20 year olds limping round with gout. plus they have alot under laying health conditions
I've no experience of the situation within NZ, but I know over here in Australia there are major concerns with the indigenous population. There is always a warning flag with their healthcare because of a known lack of resistance to "western" diseases, and it is just as you say, due to lack of exposure to such germs and viruses. This was a major fact in the deaths of thousands of native inhabitants back in the early days of settlement - they caught various diseases from the early settlers and having no resistance, passed away very fast.
Now in dealing with COVID extra precautions have been enacted in many places to try and keep native settlements protected. Indigenous Australians are acknowledged as a major "high risk" group, and even those with only partial indigenous heritage are advised to take extra precautions, stay home more, work from home more etc. One of my closest colleagues is 1/4 Aboriginal, and his doctor has advised him from Day One to stay home as much as possible, be careful where he goes and who he mixes with, and would love him to work from home, but the stubborn git refuses - he says he needs to come to work to get away from the wife!!
Old Aug 31st 2021, 11:28 am
BE Enthusiast

chocolate cake has a reputation beyond reputechocolate cake has a reputation beyond reputechocolate cake has a reputation beyond reputechocolate cake has a reputation beyond reputechocolate cake has a reputation beyond reputechocolate cake has a reputation beyond reputechocolate cake has a reputation beyond reputechocolate cake has a reputation beyond reputechocolate cake has a reputation beyond reputechocolate cake has a reputation beyond reputechocolate cake has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Justcol
For socio economic reasons,nothing to do with anything else.πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜…
Indeed, I'd have to agree

Many factors of course, but there's heaps of studies internationally on the link between life expectancy and socio economic status.
Old Aug 31st 2021, 10:58 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

For socio economic reasons,nothing to do with anything else.
Quite. Someone didn't read past the headline.
Old Aug 31st 2021, 11:00 pm
`

your havin a laugh eh ??
I'm thinking this to be the case.
Old Aug 31st 2021, 11:52 pm
Just Joined

cyndi2 has a reputation beyond reputecyndi2 has a reputation beyond reputecyndi2 has a reputation beyond reputecyndi2 has a reputation beyond reputecyndi2 has a reputation beyond reputecyndi2 has a reputation beyond reputecyndi2 has a reputation beyond reputecyndi2 has a reputation beyond reputecyndi2 has a reputation beyond reputecyndi2 has a reputation beyond reputecyndi2 has a reputation beyond repute

It's fact.
There immune systems aren't is strong. think it's cause the majority of islanders are like first gen of the islands and haven't had the exposure to normal colds and infections ect as Europeans.
Take it you ain't worked with many islanders or that.
They usually fooked when they get a cold. 20 year olds limping round with gout. plus they have alot under laying health conditions
It's been a holiday weekend back home hasn't it.......are you drunk?
Old Sep 1st 2021, 4:48 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond repute

At the other end of the socio economic spectrum - this made me laugh out loud Shock COVID-19 News

Residents of the upmarket Auckland suburb of Devonport are coming to terms with the news that the first identified New Zealand case of the Covid-19 Delta variant in the community, a local resident, is a tradesman.The shock revelation was made on Wednesday by TVNZ, which ran the headline β€œBREAKING: Devonport Man Works As A Tradesman”

Experts say the man has done nothing wrong and is to be commended for diligently scanning QR codes and swiftly obtaining a Covid test when symptoms became apparent. But Devonport residents are still shocked that a tradesman is in the community.
Quotable Value has reported no immediate effect on local house prices.

Last edited by Bo-Jangles; Sep 1st 2021 at 4:51 am.
Old Sep 1st 2021, 7:53 am
BE Forum Addict

Justcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond repute

That's priceless ​​​​​​
Old Sep 1st 2021, 12:53 pm
Truth is the safest lie.

Charismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond repute

I'm enjoying the fact that the vaccine ethnicity rollout only includes Māori, Pacifica, Asian and...Other.

Some might be offended by the rediculous broad aggregation but I'm very proud of my ancestral heritage as an Other and I think you should be to. From now on whenever I fill in a form that asks about ethnicity I won't tick European or British/Irish (that long struggle for Irish independence and they end up in the same category!) but write "Other" instead. Next new public holiday created I think we're in guys.
Old Sep 2nd 2021, 2:43 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Charismatic
I'm enjoying the fact that the vaccine ethnicity rollout only includes Māori, Pacifica, Asian and...Other.
I like being an 'Other' but be warned there is additional admin in that; there's usually another dropdown box requiring you to state from where.
Old Sep 6th 2021, 9:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

Mishclark has a reputation beyond reputeMishclark has a reputation beyond reputeMishclark has a reputation beyond reputeMishclark has a reputation beyond reputeMishclark has a reputation beyond reputeMishclark has a reputation beyond reputeMishclark has a reputation beyond reputeMishclark has a reputation beyond reputeMishclark has a reputation beyond reputeMishclark has a reputation beyond reputeMishclark has a reputation beyond repute

I was supposed to fly to Chch today 😭😭

Enough self pity, at least I get to go to work that I enjoy to distract me during this never-ending lockdown in NSW.

Hope you're all well there..
Old Sep 6th 2021, 11:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Mishclark
Enough self pity, at least I get to go to work that I enjoy to distract me during this never-ending lockdown in NSW.

Old Sep 7th 2021, 12:10 am
`

It is all one big soz . Fingers crossedfor you for end Sept then.

Old Sep 7th 2021, 12:14 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry to hear that.
I'm hating being here feeling trapped. Having a lonely, sad, inertia kind of day. Hoping nothing happens to stop my trip to the UK on the 18th. If it wasn't for my OH I wouldn't return.
Old Sep 7th 2021, 6:55 am
BE Enthusiast

Mishclark has a reputation beyond reputeMishclark has a reputation beyond reputeMishclark has a reputation beyond reputeMishclark has a reputation beyond reputeMishclark has a reputation beyond reputeMishclark has a reputation beyond reputeMishclark has a reputation beyond reputeMishclark has a reputation beyond reputeMishclark has a reputation beyond reputeMishclark has a reputation beyond reputeMishclark has a reputation beyond repute

Very clever πŸ˜‚

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.