Why Do people Jump ship?

Old Feb 12th 2009, 12:32 pm
Banned

cricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Why Do people Jump ship?

Originally Posted by Supremegermalene
Forgive me if I'm wrong but you have to put an awful amount of work into growing stuff here, poly tunnels etc. My godparents used to grow stuff and they were up at 5am and weren't back in the house past 7pm at night. Somewhere hot they just grow, naturally. Well you might have to water them I guess but hardly the same amount of input.
I didn't but my parents do. They are garden fanatics. I'm sure Portugal will be perfect.
Old Feb 12th 2009, 12:32 pm
Sloopy Frickenbutt

sans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Supremegermalene
Forgive me if I'm wrong but you have to put an awful amount of work into growing stuff here, poly tunnels etc. My godparents used to grow stuff and they were up at 5am and weren't back in the house past 7pm at night. Somewhere hot they just grow, naturally.
Know Poly anythings around me, they all grow in the fields
Old Feb 12th 2009, 12:33 pm
Banned

cricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jules Europe
After a couple of bottles.........Well actually after one bottle......Well to be truthful after a couple of glasses, I tend to get very excited around females especially those of the English variety.
You p***d all the Spanish ones off then Joules? (giggle)
Old Feb 12th 2009, 12:39 pm
Sloopy Frickenbutt

sans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cricket1
Ups i think you stumped him on that one
Old Feb 12th 2009, 12:42 pm
Weirdo Latin Dude

Jules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond repute

My ex wife was English she used to get pissed off with me, strangely enough the women here tend to get pissed off with me as well or maybe its I with themBut I shall find my path on this thorny road.
Old Feb 12th 2009, 12:43 pm
Banned

My ex wife was English she used to get pissed off with me, strangely enough the women here tend to get pissed off with me as well or maybe its I with themBut I shall find my path on this thorny road.
Allow Sans and I to give you some pointers.
Old Feb 12th 2009, 12:46 pm
Weirdo Latin Dude

Jules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sans
Ups i think you stumped him on that one
I wake up most mornings stumped about things but I believe this is part of life`s passage.
Old Feb 12th 2009, 12:47 pm
Weirdo Latin Dude

Allow Sans and I to give you some pointers.
Most of them I have...........I just don`t apply them.
Old Feb 12th 2009, 12:48 pm
Sloopy Frickenbutt

I wake up most mornings stumped about things but I believe this is part of life`s passage.
You wake up stumped............Oh dear that could cause you problems in later life Jewels
Old Feb 12th 2009, 12:52 pm
Weirdo Latin Dude

Originally Posted by Hutch
Easy mistake to make I guess - it all blurs into one big suburban blob at the end of the day, doesn't it.
Correct, the big suburban blob is very pronounced in the UK especially around London, in fact the only suburban blobs that I have experienced that are worse than London are those of Toronto and those of cities like Lima and Mexico City etc.
Old Feb 12th 2009, 12:53 pm
Sloopy Frickenbutt

You wake up stumped............Oh dear that could cause you problems in later life Jewels
I need to sleep so nite all

Ps Jewels you really need to lighten up
Old Feb 12th 2009, 12:54 pm
Weirdo Latin Dude

By the way that was just a figure of speech and not a reality, I hope.
Old Feb 12th 2009, 1:07 pm
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute

Correct, the big suburban blob is very pronounced in the UK especially around London, in fact the only suburban blobs that I have experienced that are worse than London are those of Toronto and those of cities like Lima and Mexico City etc.
Pretty horrendous in Paris too.
Old Feb 12th 2009, 1:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

Tr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Hutch
Didn't you read what Tr1Boy said - we're not allowed to compare because they're different sizes.

rolleyes: Using your completely inane 'counter argument' a person could compare their commute to London with the fact that they now live in some Middle Codswallop with a poulation of 'not many' and somehow this bolters their argument for a comparo of cities? Why mention Sydney/London at all. back in your box, there's a good chap.
Old Feb 12th 2009, 1:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

Tr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond repute

Not hard to believe.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.