Wikiposts

Who Do You Think You Are?

Old Mar 20th 2010, 5:45 am
Sursum corda

cindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Who Do You Think You Are?

Originally Posted by tamms_1965
Me too! That is the first thing I noticed. I guess it has been awhile since "Friends," and the actors/actresses were all probably older than their characters to start with.
She was the oldest character on Friends.
Old Mar 20th 2010, 5:50 am
Sursum corda

cindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond repute

Same here but I didn't do the research. My uncle did in order to get "promised land" and job training for a federal parks job in the late 70s. He worked in Yellowstone for years and then moved to Alaska where he is about to retire. And you really don't need to do anything but look at my brother, mom, uncle, grandpa (and grandma) to know their of native descent.
The pictures I saw at my Mom's a few years ago is what made me curious about possibility of Native American connection- my grandfather's sister. Then I saw pics of my grandfather's great aunt and there was no question.
Old Mar 20th 2010, 5:57 am

Poppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cindyabs
She was the oldest character on Friends.
She is 47 in July.
Old Mar 20th 2010, 5:59 am
Sursum corda

Originally Posted by Poppy girl
She is 47 in July.
Yeah, she was the oldest and Matthew what'shisface was the youngest.
Old Mar 20th 2010, 6:29 am
Queen of my house

tamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond repute

She is 47 in July.
older than me
Old Mar 20th 2010, 7:02 am

Poppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond repute

older than me
1 year older then me but looks 10 lol
Old Mar 20th 2010, 7:25 am
BE Forum Addict

Sophia_S has a reputation beyond reputeSophia_S has a reputation beyond reputeSophia_S has a reputation beyond reputeSophia_S has a reputation beyond reputeSophia_S has a reputation beyond reputeSophia_S has a reputation beyond reputeSophia_S has a reputation beyond reputeSophia_S has a reputation beyond reputeSophia_S has a reputation beyond reputeSophia_S has a reputation beyond reputeSophia_S has a reputation beyond repute

Watched the episode last night!...it was great,unbelieveably sad as well...the thing that really made me wonder about my dad was that 'Uri' had changed his name to Boleslaw...very intriguing because that was my dads name,I knew someone years ago who told me that a lot of Russians who joined the Polish Free Army changed their names,that's why I don't know where to start,because I got into the town of Orsha,Belarus website,and discovered that it had from time to time been a part of Poland,and I found a list of the Jewish names but our name was not in the list(apart from the fact that my dad was an Athiest) but I don't have any idea if that was just him or his whole family...I know his mother,who I'm named after,was a teacher,and he had two younger brothers,names unknown....and I do remember hearing him telling his best friend,after he became a British Citizen,that the lawyer had said to him,that now he can travel back to Russia to find his family,but he said he would never take the chance,because it still wouldn't be safe for him,even though he would be a British Citizen,he'd never get back out of Russia...why?!!...Makes me even more interested in finding out more.
Old Mar 20th 2010, 7:30 am
Not dead yet

Thydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond repute

1 year older then me but looks 10 lol
we've only your word on that you might have really gone to seed and be like Rushman who only posts old pics.
Old Mar 20th 2010, 8:43 am
Sursum corda

Originally Posted by Sophia_S
Watched the episode last night!...it was great,unbelieveably sad as well...the thing that really made me wonder about my dad was that 'Uri' had changed his name to Boleslaw...very intriguing because that was my dads name,I knew someone years ago who told me that a lot of Russians who joined the Polish Free Army changed their names,that's why I don't know where to start,because I got into the town of Orsha,Belarus website,and discovered that it had from time to time been a part of Poland,and I found a list of the Jewish names but our name was not in the list(apart from the fact that my dad was an Athiest) but I don't have any idea if that was just him or his whole family...I know his mother,who I'm named after,was a teacher,and he had two younger brothers,names unknown....and I do remember hearing him telling his best friend,after he became a British Citizen,that the lawyer had said to him,that now he can travel back to Russia to find his family,but he said he would never take the chance,because it still wouldn't be safe for him,even though he would be a British Citizen,he'd never get back out of Russia...why?!!...Makes me even more interested in finding out more.
Seems like a similar case on the UK version. Fascinating stuff anyway Sophia. A bit more mysterious than the folk in Alsace-Lorraine with names like Klaus Perrier or Pierre Klienshugen.
Old Mar 20th 2010, 9:15 am

Originally Posted by Thydney
we've only your word on that you might have really gone to seed and be like Rushman who only posts old pics.
LOL ask the poster above you she has met me and a few others
Old Mar 20th 2010, 9:25 am
Not dead yet

Thydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond repute

LOL ask the poster above you she has met me and a few others
Yeah yeah
Old Mar 20th 2010, 9:32 am

Give us a Kiss
Attached Thumbnails Who Do You Think You Are?-popeysmomiq2.jpg  
Old Mar 20th 2010, 4:07 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Toontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond repute

Give us a Kiss
Put your teeth back in, girl!
Old Mar 20th 2010, 5:48 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Toontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond repute

Call me a sentimental old fool if you like, but I really enjoy watching WDYTYA.
Old Mar 21st 2010, 1:50 am
Queen of my house

tamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond repute

Give us a Kiss
It's Popeye!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.