The UK pics thread...

Old May 27th 2007, 11:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

PLANTS is a splendid one to beholdPLANTS is a splendid one to beholdPLANTS is a splendid one to beholdPLANTS is a splendid one to beholdPLANTS is a splendid one to beholdPLANTS is a splendid one to beholdPLANTS is a splendid one to beholdPLANTS is a splendid one to beholdPLANTS is a splendid one to beholdPLANTS is a splendid one to beholdPLANTS is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: The UK pics thread...

Originally Posted by daisylilymum
DLM & Parsley - Sandy Bay in Exmouth - March 2007
Oh goodness, Sandy Bay, Exmouth! We use to go there each year when I was a child for a holiday and I have walked along that beach so many times and the cliffs into Exmouth too.
Oh fond memories, thanks for the piccie

Di
Old May 28th 2007, 3:11 am
going home!!

mandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by PLANTS
Oh goodness, Sandy Bay, Exmouth! We use to go there each year when I was a child for a holiday and I have walked along that beach so many times and the cliffs into Exmouth too.
Oh fond memories, thanks for the piccie

Di

do you know what, i hardly have any pictures of the uk!!! how sad, i have buckets of photos from australia, just really illustrates to me how much i didnt appreciate the uk! took it for granted and didnt enjoy what i had! never mind nine weeks and i can put it right!

some pics i do have are of:
first two ironbridge
last one bewdley, we have lived in both places.
Attached Thumbnails The UK pics thread...-ce00042a.jpg   The UK pics thread...-dscf1651.jpg   The UK pics thread...-dscf2330.jpg  
Old May 28th 2007, 3:16 am
BE Forum Addict

wafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mandtooz
do you know what, i hardly have any pictures of the uk!!! how sad, i have buckets of photos from australia, just really illustrates to me how much i didnt appreciate the uk! took it for granted and didnt enjoy what i had! never mind nine weeks and i can put it right!
I know exactly what you mean! I also hardly have any pics of the UK (I've got quite a few of Oz!), I think when you've lived there all your life you do take it for granted, I shall certainly be taking more pics when we return!
Old May 28th 2007, 3:17 am
BE Forum Addict

birdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond repute

some pics i do have are of:
first two ironbridge
last one bewdley, we have lived in both places.
Oh my God how beautiful....enough to make me cry!
We were all completely bonkers for thinking we could beat the beauty of good ol blighty.
Good for you going home soon, must be v excited indeedy
Old May 28th 2007, 3:19 am
BE Forum Addict

birdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by wafc
I know exactly what you mean! I also hardly have any pics of the UK (I've got quite a few of Oz!), I think when you've lived there all your life you do take it for granted, I shall certainly be taking more pics when we return!
And post them on here for everyone too

Am determined to make the most of being back too, going to see places.
The sheer choice and variety is going to be mind boggling
Old May 28th 2007, 3:23 am
going home!!

mandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by birdynumnum
Oh my God how beautiful....enough to make me cry!
We were all completely bonkers for thinking we could beat the beauty of good ol blighty.
Good for you going home soon, must be v excited indeedy

very mixed emotions at the moment! i dont know whether im coming or going!
have had days where im thinking; we will stay, and then days of; i cant wait to get home

these pictures on this threads helps! today im having a day of wanting to go home!

do u know i think going home, is harder for me than leaving england
Old May 28th 2007, 3:28 am
BE Forum Addict

have had days where im thinking; we will stay, and then days of; i cant wait to get home

these pictures on this threads helps! today im having a day of wanting to go home!

Join the club.
I have list of to go/ to stay.
its a total headf*** and I'm driving myself potty.
Definately harder to decide than coming here initially.
I've already gone back and come back once too.
Pm'd you
Old May 28th 2007, 3:29 am
Forum Regular

Red Pops is a glorious beacon of lightRed Pops is a glorious beacon of lightRed Pops is a glorious beacon of lightRed Pops is a glorious beacon of lightRed Pops is a glorious beacon of lightRed Pops is a glorious beacon of lightRed Pops is a glorious beacon of lightRed Pops is a glorious beacon of lightRed Pops is a glorious beacon of lightRed Pops is a glorious beacon of lightRed Pops is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by andy170773
Some more pics of Chester, really miss the busy shops, buskers and general buzz about the place then to relax beside the river and feed the swans with the kids.

Still going to stick it out here in oz for the time being. We are buying a house here OH has a good job so looking at another 2 years max then see how we feel.
Don't recognise any of the shoppers!
Old May 28th 2007, 4:52 am
BE Forum Addict

wafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond repute

I've been exactly the same, I have changed my mind about going home or staying etc, probably 5 times every minute for the last few months!!

It is definitely a harder decision to go home or not than leaving England in the first place, not sure why though!
Old May 28th 2007, 5:02 am
BE Forum Addict

I've been exactly the same, I have changed my mind about going home or staying etc, probably 5 times every minute for the last few months!!

It is definitely a harder decision to go home or not than leaving England in the first place, not sure why though!

Reckon its because we are all stark raving mad
Because coming here was to pastures new for a new life, it was an adventure.
Athough home is home, moving back means the end of the dream we all waited and worked hard for and had hopes for.
Hopefully once we've all gone back, if we do, we'll be soo happy to be there and will really appreciate UK
Old May 28th 2007, 5:03 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by birdynumnum
Reckon its because we are all stark raving mad
Because coming here was to pastures new for a new life, it was an adventure.
Athough home is home, moving back means the end of the dream we all waited and worked hard for and had hopes for.
I think that may well be the case Birdy.
Old May 28th 2007, 5:18 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond repute

Possibly because your letting go of a dream, and all the hope that is associated with it. I understand totally the emotions potrayed in this thread. I also beleive you can end up staying beyond the brink of no return, as I'm sure I'm in that Situation after spending most of my adult life here, and 27 years out of my 52 on this earth. My Aussie wife would never have gone back in the past either.

Anyway good luck to all and their perusals about where to go, bear in mind all though like the old joni mitchell song "big yellow taxi" "you dont know what you've got till its gone"
Old May 28th 2007, 5:27 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by ozzieeagle
Possibly because your letting go of a dream, and all the hope that is associated with it. I understand totally the emotions potrayed in this thread. I also beleive you can end up staying beyond the brink of no return, as I'm sure I'm in that Situation after spending most of my adult life here, and 27 years out of my 52 on this earth. My Aussie wife would never have gone back in the past either.

Anyway good luck to all and their perusals about where to go, bear in mind all though like the old joni mitchell song "big yellow taxi" "you dont know what you've got till its gone"
Very true words of Joni Mitchell. That can apply to both what you had in the UK/now have here in some cases.
Old May 28th 2007, 6:09 am
BE Enthusiast

mike&jo has a reputation beyond reputemike&jo has a reputation beyond reputemike&jo has a reputation beyond reputemike&jo has a reputation beyond reputemike&jo has a reputation beyond reputemike&jo has a reputation beyond reputemike&jo has a reputation beyond reputemike&jo has a reputation beyond reputemike&jo has a reputation beyond reputemike&jo has a reputation beyond reputemike&jo has a reputation beyond repute

That is so true..... my Uncle has lived in Oz for 35 years, and still classes the Uk as his home, he's still homesick after all these years, and he goes back as often as he can.
Old May 28th 2007, 6:13 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by mike&jo
That is so true..... my Uncle has lived in Oz for 35 years, and still classes the Uk as his home, he's still homesick after all these years, and he goes back as often as he can.
Poor thing

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.