The UK pics thread...

Old May 23rd 2007, 11:17 am
BE Forum Addict

The Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The UK pics thread...

Here's some from the West Country...
Attached Thumbnails The UK pics thread...-clifton.jpg   The UK pics thread...-berkeley-castle.jpg   The UK pics thread...-longleat-house.jpg  
Old May 23rd 2007, 11:21 am
BE Forum Addict

The Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond repute

And a couple more...
Attached Thumbnails The UK pics thread...-img_1940-ii.jpg   The UK pics thread...-bowood.jpg  
Old May 23rd 2007, 12:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

eurotramp has much to be proud ofeurotramp has much to be proud ofeurotramp has much to be proud ofeurotramp has much to be proud ofeurotramp has much to be proud ofeurotramp has much to be proud ofeurotramp has much to be proud ofeurotramp has much to be proud ofeurotramp has much to be proud ofeurotramp has much to be proud ofeurotramp has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by The Crow
Thats so nice..were is that?
Old May 23rd 2007, 12:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by eurotramp
Thats so nice..were is that?
The first is Clifton, Bristol (where I was born - though not the actual house!). The second is Berkeley Castle, Glos and the third is Longleat House, Wilts.

Almost makes me feel homesick - but not quite, yet! I don't think I'll know if I'm homesick until I take a trip back with the girls in a couple of years.
Old May 23rd 2007, 2:35 pm
Karma earned, not whored

CadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by wafc
Horwich hey, thats just up the road from where I come from - Hindley, Wigan.

You can't beat Rivington Pike, its a lovely spot.

Mancity - Love the first pic of the traffic jam! lol. Are you still heading back to Oz or staying in the UK? PS - I'm aka Wiganer off Poms in Perth.

Rach - To send Karma just click on the "Karma" button underneath people's name sections on the left.

Glad everyone likes the thread idea, I knew it would be popular!
Blimey, never been in here before, and first thread I look at has my home town in it [Horwich]. Although we did leave because we were sick of the place.
Old May 23rd 2007, 11:26 pm
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CadburysFingers
Blimey, never been in here before, and first thread I look at has my home town in it [Horwich]. Although we did leave because we were sick of the place.
I knew there was a reason I liked you CF. I am from a bit further up the road, north of Lancaster but have a lot of family in Horwich as my Grandad is from there so Aunts and Uncles are all there.
Old May 23rd 2007, 11:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

birdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Crow
Beautiful, thanks Crow

Its so so nice seeng these photos
Old May 25th 2007, 6:38 am
BE Forum Addict

wafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond repute

Come on you lot in the UK, get your pics out!! So to speak!
Old May 25th 2007, 7:37 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond repute

I'm surprised how good this one turned out..

Prestatyn. On the Horizon you can see the wind generators.(taken about 9pm) Then above Prestatyn.

Unbelievable that last one of the canal boat is in Milton Keynes.
Attached Thumbnails The UK pics thread...-teds-full-disk-two-148.jpg   The UK pics thread...-teds-full-disk-one-152.jpg   The UK pics thread...-teds-full-disk-two-144.jpg  

Last edited by ozzieeagle; May 25th 2007 at 7:43 am.
Old May 25th 2007, 7:42 am
BE Forum Addict

wafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond repute

Nice pics.

I love the canals in the UK, I used to spend many an hour going along them on my mountain bike.
Old May 25th 2007, 11:33 am
BE Enthusiast

eurotramp has much to be proud ofeurotramp has much to be proud ofeurotramp has much to be proud ofeurotramp has much to be proud ofeurotramp has much to be proud ofeurotramp has much to be proud ofeurotramp has much to be proud ofeurotramp has much to be proud ofeurotramp has much to be proud ofeurotramp has much to be proud ofeurotramp has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by ozzieeagle
I'm surprised how good this one turned out..

Prestatyn. On the Horizon you can see the wind generators.(taken about 9pm) Then above Prestatyn.

Unbelievable that last one of the canal boat is in Milton Keynes.
That canal pic looks nice..were about in MK was it made?
Old May 26th 2007, 12:27 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by eurotramp
That canal pic looks nice..were about in MK was it made?
Within 200 meters of my brothers house at Simpson Mkeynes, he has a few thatched cottages around his place, and has managed to find himself in the prettiest location of anyone I know personally, either in Aus or the UK.
Old May 26th 2007, 4:36 am
BE Forum Addict

If any of you are members of UKNova, if you go in to the Forums section and then the UK section, there is a whole thread at the top full of UK pics!

Keep posting them here as well of course.
Old May 26th 2007, 4:50 am
BE Forum Addict

birdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by wafc
If any of you are members of UKNova, if you go in to the Forums section and then the UK section, there is a whole thread at the top full of UK pics!

Keep posting them here as well of course.
Nice one will go and have a peek
Old May 26th 2007, 10:22 am
BE Enthusiast

seasprite has a reputation beyond reputeseasprite has a reputation beyond reputeseasprite has a reputation beyond reputeseasprite has a reputation beyond reputeseasprite has a reputation beyond reputeseasprite has a reputation beyond reputeseasprite has a reputation beyond reputeseasprite has a reputation beyond reputeseasprite has a reputation beyond reputeseasprite has a reputation beyond reputeseasprite has a reputation beyond repute

Well our tiny and pathetic digital camera is in storage somewhere, so no pics I am afraid. I will post some as soon as we have it back though.
However I did see some great UK ones on the Dorset Cereals website if you fancy a look. Yummy cereal too!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.