The UK pics thread...

Old May 22nd 2007, 5:13 am
Account Closed

Nomore is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: The UK pics thread...

Originally Posted by fitz
some more pics from scotland....loch lomond/oban
I was there 2 years ago and it rained constantly all weekend. Took forever to get there too, i didn't realise just how big Scotland was. But i had more fun in the tiny town of Oban than i have in a full year in Perth.

Loch Ness was quite eery!!! Kids loved it.
Old May 22nd 2007, 7:47 am
Forum Regular

fitz is a name known to allfitz is a name known to allfitz is a name known to allfitz is a name known to allfitz is a name known to allfitz is a name known to allfitz is a name known to allfitz is a name known to allfitz is a name known to allfitz is a name known to allfitz is a name known to all

Originally Posted by paulrachel
I was there 2 years ago and it rained constantly all weekend. Took forever to get there too, i didn't realise just how big Scotland was. But i had more fun in the tiny town of Oban than i have in a full year in Perth.

Loch Ness was quite eery!!! Kids loved it.

if only i could bring back some of the ozzy sunshine,it's the only thing i'll
miss about australia,that,and the kangaroos in my garden.
Old May 22nd 2007, 8:12 am
BE Forum Addict

birdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by fitz
if only i could bring back some of the ozzy sunshine,it's the only thing i'll
miss about australia,that,and the kangaroos in my garden.
it would be nice to bring some sun n warmth back with us wouldnt it

I'd miss a bit more than that but definately the main thing - was thinkng the other day, how many of us would have moved here if it wasnt sunny - not many!
Old May 22nd 2007, 8:16 am
Account Closed

Nomore is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by birdynumnum
it would be nice to bring some sun n warmth back with us wouldnt it

I'd miss a bit more than that but definately the main thing - was thinkng the other day, how many of us would have moved here if it wasnt sunny - not many!
Thing is we crave for sunshine and hot weather when we are in the UK. Then when we get it here in OZ it just doesn't feel the way it should. I suffered all summer and didn't get any sleep or enjoy it much. Now i long for snow

Yes. i am a nutcase.
Old May 22nd 2007, 8:26 am
BE Forum Addict

birdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond repute

Thing is we crave for sunshine and hot weather when we are in the UK. Then when we get it here in OZ it just doesn't feel the way it should. I suffered all summer and didn't get any sleep or enjoy it much. Now i long for snow

Yes. i am a nutcase.
Rachel

Would you stop calling yourself a nutcase please. Pretty please.

I LOVE the warmth (not the hot summer days) but I love the warm evenings, cicadas singing etc but happen to love the landscape alot of rain brings. It does get way to hot here though for me.
You cant beat an english summers day in my book....the suns so gentle. With all the slip slop, avioding the sun, the strength of it...its just really different isnt it
Spring, ahhhhhh. Even autumn..went south from here over the weekend and there were trees with autumnal colour...I could've cried.
I was getting all fluffy about winter with a friend in UK the other day who told me to shut up as shes knows I dont like winters there....
it is too confusing though isnt it.
Old May 22nd 2007, 8:28 am
BE Enthusiast

LIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond repute

Yes. i am a nutcase.

You are not a nutcase at all.

I can not wait to be all snuggly with the central heating on.

The heat here and the humidity is a killer and I dont think I would ever get used to it.

LibbyX
Old May 22nd 2007, 10:37 am
Wirral to Lake Macquarie

andy170773 is an unknown quantity at this point

here's a couple I found.

First 3 of Chester then Cornwall(Crantock Village) and Devon(Dawlish).
Attached Thumbnails The UK pics thread...-2725769-chesters_famous_eastgate_clock-chester.jpg   The UK pics thread...-foggybandstand.jpg   The UK pics thread...-888053-the_rows-chester.jpg   The UK pics thread...-100_1076.jpg   The UK pics thread...-000_0002_1.jpg  

Old May 22nd 2007, 10:49 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by andy170773
here's a couple I found.

First 3 of Chester then Cornwall(Crantock Village) and Devon(Dawlish).
God the UK is SOOOOOO beautiful

nice pics
Old May 22nd 2007, 11:16 am
Wirral to Lake Macquarie

Missing me bird that I left in the UK in pic 1.

pic 2 in cornwall overlooking Crantock bay, pic 3 is tintern abbey (nth of chepstow).
Attached Thumbnails The UK pics thread...-dsc00306.jpg   The UK pics thread...-000_0024.jpg   The UK pics thread...-100_1084.jpg  
Old May 22nd 2007, 11:20 am
BE Forum Addict

Missing me bird that I left in the UK in pic 1.

pic 2 in cornwall overlooking Crantock bay, pic 3 is tintern abbey (nth of chepstow).
ahh you left your birdy....thats sad.
Old May 22nd 2007, 1:03 pm
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute

pic 2 in cornwall overlooking Crantock bay,
The Bowgie Inn!
Old May 22nd 2007, 9:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

eurotramp has much to be proud ofeurotramp has much to be proud ofeurotramp has much to be proud ofeurotramp has much to be proud ofeurotramp has much to be proud ofeurotramp has much to be proud ofeurotramp has much to be proud ofeurotramp has much to be proud ofeurotramp has much to be proud ofeurotramp has much to be proud ofeurotramp has much to be proud of

1. London national history museum. 2. Cornwall/ Lands end 3.Hatfield.4. Village Sarratt/ Chilteren

Last edited by eurotramp; May 22nd 2007 at 9:45 pm.
Old May 22nd 2007, 9:56 pm
Wirral to Lake Macquarie

Originally Posted by Hutch
The Bowgie Inn!

Spot on!!! we used to go camping at treago farm.
Old May 22nd 2007, 11:05 pm
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute

Spot on!!! we used to go camping at treago farm.
lol - I only posted earlier about that very pub in the main Oz forum. Absolutely brilliant boozer with terrific views. I also like the Phoenix at Watergate Bay.
Old May 23rd 2007, 7:59 am
Forum Regular

fitz is a name known to allfitz is a name known to allfitz is a name known to allfitz is a name known to allfitz is a name known to allfitz is a name known to allfitz is a name known to allfitz is a name known to allfitz is a name known to allfitz is a name known to allfitz is a name known to all

a favourite old haunt
Attached Thumbnails The UK pics thread...-celtic-park-eve-008.jpg   The UK pics thread...-celtic-park-eve-011.jpg  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.