St. Patrick's Day..

Old Mar 17th 2009, 7:54 pm
Banned

exvj has a reputation beyond reputeexvj has a reputation beyond reputeexvj has a reputation beyond reputeexvj has a reputation beyond reputeexvj has a reputation beyond reputeexvj has a reputation beyond reputeexvj has a reputation beyond reputeexvj has a reputation beyond reputeexvj has a reputation beyond reputeexvj has a reputation beyond reputeexvj has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: St. Patrick's Day..

Originally Posted by Leslie66
I wouldn't take any of it too seriously if I were you. The master debator is throwing everything in there but the kitchen sink.
A master debater is someone who can turn opinion (not stomachs)

I dont expect to be able to do the former, so I can't accept that award

Self expression is the thing - not evengelical conversions
Old Mar 17th 2009, 7:56 pm
Sursum corda

cindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by exvj
I made no such correlation so retrieve your brekkly and dont be so dramatic .
Crikey doesnt take much to have you throwing your stomach contents all over the place, your career as an ambulance driver is looking less likely

I'm sorry you have me confused with somebody else. A bleeding heart, no, a woman, a mother and soon to be grandmother, yes, but hardly a drama queen. Honey, you don't know the trouble I've seen, so I wouldn't be to quick to judge what I can and can't stomach.

My point was (I shouldnt have to repeat it), that back in those days , all nations had a lot to be ashamed of using present day ethics, so the Irish/Scots/Welsh using history for their present day hostility to present day English people is all wrong.

You have NOW clarified the point. The example you used was what I took exception to.

If its a present day issue, like killing people last week, or what Bush was up to, then I dont want to wave nationalist flags to support all that stuff
and neither do I, but I am a native of this country, as you are of yours.
Old Mar 17th 2009, 7:57 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

A master debater is someone who can turn opinion (not stomachs)

I dont expect to be able to do the former, so I can't accept that award

Self expression is the thing - not evengelical conversions
Our Lord Jesus and the little babies would beg to differ.
Old Mar 17th 2009, 7:58 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by meauxna
I've always thought your avatar is a llama picture. I can hardly make out the ape; I just see llama.
Tell me what else you see, kitten. Tell me about the pretty colors.
Old Mar 17th 2009, 7:59 pm
Peace onion

Octang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond repute

I've always thought your avatar is a llama picture. I can hardly make out the ape; I just see llama.
And whenever I see your avatar, I get the urge to stroke a pussy.

In Colorado, we have a coyote problem. Greenies won't let us shoot 'em, so the only thing to do is get a llama. Listened on the radio to one guy who had a real problem with coyotes killing his sheep. They bought a llama, and they haven't had an attack in three years. He did caution not to get two llamas, because they'll form a bond between the two of them and neglect the sheep.

The more you know.

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

Tell me what else you see, kitten. Tell me about the pretty colors.
Your avatar is hot. I wanna do ya.
Banned

exvj has a reputation beyond reputeexvj has a reputation beyond reputeexvj has a reputation beyond reputeexvj has a reputation beyond reputeexvj has a reputation beyond reputeexvj has a reputation beyond reputeexvj has a reputation beyond reputeexvj has a reputation beyond reputeexvj has a reputation beyond reputeexvj has a reputation beyond reputeexvj has a reputation beyond repute

And you still can't take the hint.

I used to think you are a troll, but now I think it's more than that. I think you would be much more happy, and get the debates you are looking for, if you posted in the Take It Outside forum.
ok Meauxna - seems you have a down on me. I take it that I am am being shut down - but there are people reading these posts who are at least mildly supportive and interested in the points, so it's a shame that it should be so

I don't know what the other forum is but if it's everyone swapping vulgarities then I dont want to do that either

I will take your hint and sign off

Alan
Old Mar 17th 2009, 8:01 pm

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Octang Frye
And whenever I see your avatar, I get the urge to stroke a pussy.

In Colorado, we have a coyote problem. Greenies won't let us shoot 'em, so the only thing to do is get a llama. Listened on the radio to one guy who had a real problem with coyotes killing his sheep. They bought a llama, and they haven't had an attack in three years. He did caution not to get two llamas, because they'll form a bond between the two of them and neglect the sheep.

The more you know.
That pussy is dead, move on.

That is interesting about the guard llamas; I've heard they are fierce (meercat fierce!). We have a couple of coyotes that trot thru here late at night, but I don't think I can keep a llama in the city.
Do you think chickens would do the trick? Because we can have up to three hens. My neighbor has some in her front yard that are labeled Hens for Obama.
Old Mar 17th 2009, 8:02 pm
WTF?

ok Meauxna - seems you have a down on me. I take it that I am am being shut down - but there are people reading these posts who are at least mildly supportive and interested in the points, so it's a shame that it should be so

I don't know what the other forum is but if it's everyone swapping vulgarities then I dont want to do that either

I will take your hint and sign off

Alan
wuss
Old Mar 17th 2009, 8:07 pm
Banned

wuss

yes Russ here ! how did you know my name ?

How did I know you had a lisp ?
Old Mar 17th 2009, 8:08 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

britvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nethead
I got told off by my little one when I picked him up from kindergarden, as he hadn't been dressed in green. Oh well
oh bless, it's not nice to feel left out.
Old Mar 17th 2009, 8:09 pm
Peace onion

Octang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond repute

That pussy is dead, move on.
Not yours, dear. I have gourmet tastes...
Old Mar 17th 2009, 8:10 pm
WTF?

yes Russ here ! how did you know my name ?

How did I know you had a lisp ?
So, let's start over again and then we can have make up sex.

What is your point? Are you mad at the Americans because you think they like the IRA? Or because you think they don't appreciate the British enough?
Old Mar 17th 2009, 8:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

emailrob is just really niceemailrob is just really niceemailrob is just really niceemailrob is just really niceemailrob is just really niceemailrob is just really niceemailrob is just really niceemailrob is just really niceemailrob is just really niceemailrob is just really nice

No I'm not wearing anything green.
No I'm not Irish.
Yes I'm being anit-everything today.

Fin
Old Mar 17th 2009, 8:23 pm
Banned

So, let's start over again and then we can have make up sex.

What is your point? Are you mad at the Americans because you think they like the IRA? Or because you think they don't appreciate the British enough?
make up sex ? is that where i go in the bathroom and get the make up out of your bag and....and then surpise you ?

No I ain't mad at the Americans, I aint mad at the Irish or the Irish Tourist board, I just think the Brits are undervalued in America and the Irish are overvalued and nationalism kills people and I can prove it. I aren't going to convince 300 million Americans of that, but if I get one thinking about it, then I have achieved something

I just wanted to say that and get it off my chest and now I have - so I am satisfied

Now back to this red white and blue make up thing.....or should it be orange white and green ?

I have the opportunity to become an American next year and I wondered if I could do that in all concience if I could not embrace their traditions. I have decided that paddy's day is an irish tradition and not an American one, so the yanks might still get lucky - they already have all my tax which is important they say

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.