St. Patrick's Day..

Old Mar 17th 2009, 8:29 pm
Peace onion

Octang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: St. Patrick's Day..

There's a guy behind me who has been slurping like a mother****er for the past couple of weeks and I swear I'm going to ****ing insert a large broomstick into his rectum.

It's driving me farking nuts.

Slurping kills.
Old Mar 17th 2009, 8:31 pm
Sursum corda

cindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Octang Frye
There's a guy behind me who has been slurping like a mother****er for the past couple of weeks and I swear I'm going to ****ing insert a large broomstick into his rectum.

Slurping kills.
or at the very least gives you splinters, large splinters.
Old Mar 17th 2009, 8:33 pm
Banned

exvj has a reputation beyond reputeexvj has a reputation beyond reputeexvj has a reputation beyond reputeexvj has a reputation beyond reputeexvj has a reputation beyond reputeexvj has a reputation beyond reputeexvj has a reputation beyond reputeexvj has a reputation beyond reputeexvj has a reputation beyond reputeexvj has a reputation beyond reputeexvj has a reputation beyond repute

Slurping kills.
I knew you were really prince Harry
Old Mar 17th 2009, 8:37 pm
Sursum corda

cindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by emailrob
No I'm not wearing anything green.
No I'm not Irish.
Yes I'm being anit-everything today.

Fin
as in Finn McCool?

or as in Finland?

or as in Finito, End of Story, Period.

What the hell is anit? Is that like annam cara?

You are confusing me?! I'm easily confused.
Old Mar 17th 2009, 8:38 pm

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by exvj
make up sex ? is that where i go in the bathroom and get the make up out of your bag and....and then surpise you ?

No I ain't mad at the Americans, I aint mad at the Irish or the Irish Tourist board, I just think the Brits are undervalued in America and the Irish are overvalued and nationalism kills people and I can prove it. I aren't going to convince 300 million Americans of that, but if I get one thinking about it, then I have achieved something

I just wanted to say that and get it off my chest and now I have - so I am satisfied

Now back to this red white and blue make up thing.....or should it be orange white and green ?

I have the opportunity to become an American next year and I wondered if I could do that in all concience if I could not embrace their traditions. I have decided that paddy's day is an irish tradition and not an American one, so the yanks might still get lucky - they already have all my tax which is important they say
I have decided that paddy's day is an irish tradition and not an American one.

Well that's one thing that you have at least got right !!!!!
Old Mar 17th 2009, 8:43 pm

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

ok Meauxna - seems you have a down on me. I take it that I am am being shut down - but there are people reading these posts who are at least mildly supportive and interested in the points, so it's a shame that it should be so

I don't know what the other forum is but if it's everyone swapping vulgarities then I dont want to do that either

I will take your hint and sign off

Alan
Those people will find you in Take It Outside http://britishexpats.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=67 and you will get the lively, intelligent debate you can't seem to find here.
"Please keep all political, religious and other controversial topics in here. The discussions may become heated, so parental guidance is advised."

You've simply been posting in the wrong place, so take responsibility for that instead of criticizing the audience here.
Old Mar 17th 2009, 8:44 pm
Banned

exvj has a reputation beyond reputeexvj has a reputation beyond reputeexvj has a reputation beyond reputeexvj has a reputation beyond reputeexvj has a reputation beyond reputeexvj has a reputation beyond reputeexvj has a reputation beyond reputeexvj has a reputation beyond reputeexvj has a reputation beyond reputeexvj has a reputation beyond reputeexvj has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lorna at Vicenza
I have decided that paddy's day is an irish tradition and not an American one.

Well that's one thing that you have at least got right !!!!!
jeez never expected such almost, a bit, sort of ,slightly, unequivocal support !

I will try and build on that base

ok - off to state farm to see if they will give me a discount for being Irish

actually I have one eighth Irish blood (who hasn't) but I had a nose bleed last year and lost it all

It looked green at first and then it went red so praps not.....
Old Mar 17th 2009, 8:52 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

make up sex ? is that where i go in the bathroom and get the make up out of your bag and....and then surpise you ?

No I ain't mad at the Americans, I aint mad at the Irish or the Irish Tourist board, I just think the Brits are undervalued in America and the Irish are overvalued and nationalism kills people and I can prove it. I aren't going to convince 300 million Americans of that, but if I get one thinking about it, then I have achieved something

I just wanted to say that and get it off my chest and now I have - so I am satisfied

Now back to this red white and blue make up thing.....or should it be orange white and green ?

I have the opportunity to become an American next year and I wondered if I could do that in all concience if I could not embrace their traditions. I have decided that paddy's day is an irish tradition and not an American one, so the yanks might still get lucky - they already have all my tax which is important they say
I heard that blonde girls with blue eyes should not wear red lipstick unless they want to look like the flag. A gay guy said it and I believe him.

Americans may undervalue Brits but Brits seem to hate our guts for no tangible reason - so I guess all is fair or unfair. How would you have Americans behave differently? What would satisfy the level of value that you believe the British are deserving of?

FWIW, I'm not wearing green and its pretty much written that I won't be drinking any green beer. If anybody pinches me (without my permission) I'll garrote them. I can't say that I am an ardent devotee of the Irish but two of my favorite contemporary writers are Irish. I can't say any newer British writers have moved me but nothing tops what you guys did so well for so long.
Old Mar 17th 2009, 8:53 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Slurping kills.
Why did you let him in your house?
Old Mar 17th 2009, 8:57 pm

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Leslie66
I can't say any newer British writers have moved me but nothing tops what you guys did so well for so long.
That Bridget Jones book was pretty good.
Old Mar 17th 2009, 8:58 pm
Forum Regular

Marty J has much to be proud ofMarty J has much to be proud ofMarty J has much to be proud ofMarty J has much to be proud ofMarty J has much to be proud ofMarty J has much to be proud ofMarty J has much to be proud ofMarty J has much to be proud ofMarty J has much to be proud ofMarty J has much to be proud ofMarty J has much to be proud of

Why do you think the Irish are "over-valued"?

And what does St Patrick's Day have to do with terrorism?

It's widely believed that the first ever St Patrick's Day parade was held in the US by Irish soldiers.
Old Mar 17th 2009, 9:00 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by meauxna
Those people will find you in Take It Outside http://britishexpats.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=67 and you will get the lively, intelligent debate you can't seem to find here.
"Please keep all political, religious and other controversial topics in here. The discussions may become heated, so parental guidance is advised."

You've simply been posting in the wrong place, so take responsibility for that instead of criticizing the audience here.
The bit about content is fair enough - wrong forum

As far as criticising the audience, I think I am more criticized than criticising and some people were interested in the points and even supportive

However, it's your call to allow only allow postings from people you approve of, and with opinions you support, and I bow to that authority

Right, off to town, lets hope they havent painted the red lights green

Alan

Last edited by exvj; Mar 17th 2009 at 9:07 pm.
Old Mar 17th 2009, 9:03 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Marty J
Why do you think the Irish are "over-valued"?
Join me on the St George's day parade and I will tell you
Old Mar 17th 2009, 9:13 pm
Forum Regular

Marty J has much to be proud ofMarty J has much to be proud ofMarty J has much to be proud ofMarty J has much to be proud ofMarty J has much to be proud ofMarty J has much to be proud ofMarty J has much to be proud ofMarty J has much to be proud ofMarty J has much to be proud ofMarty J has much to be proud ofMarty J has much to be proud of

Join me on the St George's day parade and I will tell you
Oh, I didn't realise it was simple jealousy.

There have been St Patrick's day parades in the US for over 200 years now.

They were popular. They caught on. End of story.
Old Mar 17th 2009, 9:18 pm
Banned

Chasity will become famous soon enoughChasity will become famous soon enough

Sorry but I don't need a designated day to do my drinking. All this nonsense about "Everybody is Irish on the 17th" and weak drinkers who can barely hold their ale on any other day now guzzling cheap green pints and acting like idiots. I had a good scoop last night and tonight I'll be in front of the TV, far away from all the pissheads and idiots on the roads killing themselves.

St Patrick would be rolling in his grave if he could see how his patron day has become a shitty, Hallmark-endorsed drunkfest for the socially inept sheep of society.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.