Wikiposts

Hating a country.

Old Oct 12th 2012, 5:09 am
Banned

Pit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to all
Default Re: Hating a country.

Originally Posted by dunroving
Have you two considered putting each other on "ignore" ... or do you actually enjoy publicly antagonising each other every 5 minutes?

Hey, wait a minute ... you're not both the same person using two identities, are you? Is this some kind of elaborate wind-up?

I have only been on here for a few weeks, he liked me when I was saying good things about the UK, but as soon as I started saying things good about Australia, he seemed to just turn against me, it really cut me up.
Old Oct 12th 2012, 5:10 am
BE Forum Addict

Bud the Wiser has a reputation beyond reputeBud the Wiser has a reputation beyond reputeBud the Wiser has a reputation beyond reputeBud the Wiser has a reputation beyond reputeBud the Wiser has a reputation beyond reputeBud the Wiser has a reputation beyond reputeBud the Wiser has a reputation beyond reputeBud the Wiser has a reputation beyond reputeBud the Wiser has a reputation beyond reputeBud the Wiser has a reputation beyond reputeBud the Wiser has a reputation beyond repute

I see more schadenfreude in a lot of posts rather than hate.
Old Oct 12th 2012, 5:13 am
Banned

Pit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Bud the Wiser
I see more schadenfreude in a lot of posts rather than hate.

What's that when it's at home?
Old Oct 12th 2012, 5:15 am
Banned

Have you two considered putting each other on "ignore" ... or do you actually enjoy publicly antagonising each other every 5 minutes?

Hey, wait a minute ... you're not both the same person using two identities, are you? Is this some kind of elaborate wind-up?

If we were the same person, would he let me make him look so bad all the time?
Old Oct 12th 2012, 5:40 am
Banned

chris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond repute

I have no interest in putting anyone on ignore, his views, opinions or whatever are of no consequence or interest to me.
Old Oct 12th 2012, 5:41 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pit Bull.
I suppose your HUGE downer on everything Australian, isn't really hate, is it?
Have to say I don't read Chris's posts like that. Not even Grayling's, actually.
Old Oct 12th 2012, 5:44 am
Banned

chris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sally Redux
Have to say I don't read Chris's posts like that. Not even Grayling's, actually.
Thank you, people will read whatever fits their agenda I suppose. There is certainly no hate for the country I grew up in and most of my family live in.
Old Oct 12th 2012, 6:10 am
Ping-ponger

dunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by chris955
Thank you, people will read whatever fits their agenda I suppose. There is certainly no hate for the country I grew up in and most of my family live in.
You grew up in Australia?
Old Oct 12th 2012, 6:10 am
Banned

I said you had a HUGE downer on it, not hate, you never seem to have a good thing to say about Australia.
Old Oct 12th 2012, 6:11 am
Banned

Old Oct 12th 2012, 6:17 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Right - Chris, quit rising to the bait, and Pit Bull, take note that Chris has actually posted some positive stuff about Australia in several threads.

Now pack it in the pair of you, and for goodness sake put each other on ignore.

Thanks.
Old Oct 12th 2012, 6:17 am
Banned

Yes.
Old Oct 12th 2012, 6:18 am
Ping-ponger

dunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pit Bull.
It was actually a serious question - maybe I mis-read Chris's post.
Old Oct 12th 2012, 6:20 am
Ping-ponger

Yes.
OK, then I wasn't misreading - and just to be clear, I was asking out of genuine curiosity/confusion, not trying to be a smart-aleck.
Old Oct 12th 2012, 6:20 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Right - Chris, quit rising to the bait, and Pit Bull, take note that Chris has actually posted some positive stuff about Australia in several threads.

Now pack it in the pair of you, and for goodness sake put each other on ignore.

Thanks.
Thanks, I know I shouldnt rise to the bait but there is only so much nonsense I can read. I will just make more more reply to him though.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.