Wikiposts

australian people

Old Jun 4th 2007, 1:20 am
Grace and gratitude

pommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: australian people

Originally Posted by Canuck Fan
Aggressive? Please demonstrate or use examples before making accusations.

This is a support forum for the majority, the remaining people use it to moan constantly. If 'you', and I use that word in the general context, hate Australia so much, get out now instead of wanting residency and hanging around for citizenship. The minority on here are hypocrits, rude and quite frankly need to empower themselves.
This post in itself is an example of aggressive, in other posts on this thread you have called others selfish, arrogant and whiners.

Anyway I think the best way to deal with the occasional unhelpful posters we get on this forum is simply to stop responding to them so bye bye!!