Any Geordies out there??

Old Mar 6th 2008, 1:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

shazza777 is a splendid one to beholdshazza777 is a splendid one to beholdshazza777 is a splendid one to beholdshazza777 is a splendid one to beholdshazza777 is a splendid one to beholdshazza777 is a splendid one to beholdshazza777 is a splendid one to beholdshazza777 is a splendid one to beholdshazza777 is a splendid one to beholdshazza777 is a splendid one to beholdshazza777 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Any Geordies out there??

Originally Posted by C.C
Hello, I was wondering if there were any Geordies out there. Would love to hear from you.
Not a Geordie, but will Middlesbrough do? lol
Old Mar 6th 2008, 1:52 pm
Just Joined

thosebrits will become famous soon enough

My 11 year old son was born in Middlesbrough. We lived in Acklam at the time, loved it and love Middlesbrough.
Old Mar 6th 2008, 1:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

shazza777 is a splendid one to beholdshazza777 is a splendid one to beholdshazza777 is a splendid one to beholdshazza777 is a splendid one to beholdshazza777 is a splendid one to beholdshazza777 is a splendid one to beholdshazza777 is a splendid one to beholdshazza777 is a splendid one to beholdshazza777 is a splendid one to beholdshazza777 is a splendid one to beholdshazza777 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by thosebrits
My 11 year old son was born in Middlesbrough. We lived in Acklam at the time, loved it and love Middlesbrough.
now that is strange, i lived in Whinney Banks for 11 years before coming to Texas
Old Mar 6th 2008, 2:00 pm
Just Joined

How long have you been over here?
Old Mar 6th 2008, 2:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

since Dec 07, waiting to put my i-130 in, when my husband gets his divorce papers! aaaarrrrgh. In the meantime me and my daughter are bored-sooo bored!!!
Old Mar 6th 2008, 2:03 pm
C.C
Geordie Lass

C.C is just really niceC.C is just really niceC.C is just really niceC.C is just really niceC.C is just really niceC.C is just really niceC.C is just really niceC.C is just really niceC.C is just really nice

I know what you mean about being a woose when it comes to cold weather, its cold here in Oklahoma (today that is) but Chicago is another world when it comes to cold. Try to stay warm, at lest you have curry to keep you warm.
Old Mar 6th 2008, 2:09 pm
Just Joined

I only have to stay warm for another few months. We are moving back down to Dallas in the summer. But yes in the meantime I will content myself with Rogan Josh
Old Mar 6th 2008, 2:11 pm
C.C
Geordie Lass

C.C is just really niceC.C is just really niceC.C is just really niceC.C is just really niceC.C is just really niceC.C is just really niceC.C is just really niceC.C is just really niceC.C is just really nice

I only have to stay warm for another few months. We are moving back down to Dallas in the summer. But yes in the meantime I will content myself with Rogan Josh
Lucky bugger!!! Whats taking you to Dallas? I know Im nosy.
Old Mar 6th 2008, 2:56 pm
Just Joined

Hubbie is an IT consultant and his head office is in Dallas. We should have been there now but he had to come up to Chicago first and as we hadn't been up this way, we thought we would all come up before moving to Dallas. We used to live just outside of Dallas back in 2000-2001 and have good friends down there so we are really looking forward to going back. What about you, what took you to OK?
Old Mar 6th 2008, 3:29 pm
C.C
Geordie Lass

Hubbie is an IT consultant and his head office is in Dallas. We should have been there now but he had to come up to Chicago first and as we hadn't been up this way, we thought we would all come up before moving to Dallas. We used to live just outside of Dallas back in 2000-2001 and have good friends down there so we are really looking forward to going back. What about you, what took you to OK?
I came to Oklahoma to marry my hubby. We met in England and I came over in 2003. I do like it but it is a tad quiet after the TOON.
Old Mar 6th 2008, 3:50 pm
Twice half his height

Knight has a reputation beyond reputeKnight has a reputation beyond reputeKnight has a reputation beyond reputeKnight has a reputation beyond reputeKnight has a reputation beyond reputeKnight has a reputation beyond reputeKnight has a reputation beyond reputeKnight has a reputation beyond reputeKnight has a reputation beyond reputeKnight has a reputation beyond reputeKnight has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by C.C
I know what you mean about being a woose when it comes to cold weather
I'm starting to appreciate the hot weather of MS after the colds of Gateshead. I may be saying something else in the 100 degree days of Summer though compared to the 60-80 degree days of Spring...
Old Mar 6th 2008, 3:59 pm
Just Joined

When we were in Texas I remember a sudden leap from the 80s to the 100s, once it hit 100, it rarely dipped below. But I loved it!!!! Are there many Brits in MS?
Old Mar 6th 2008, 4:43 pm
C.C
Geordie Lass

When we were in Texas I remember a sudden leap from the 80s to the 100s, once it hit 100, it rarely dipped below. But I loved it!!!! Are there many Brits in MS?
I must admit I do pefer the cold weather usually but today Im really looking forward to some warmer weather. Seems like winter has gone on for ever this year. The summer here gets into the 100s and though right now Im looking foward to it, I know it gets to feel like a bad joke after a while, us Brits are used to summer lasting for an afternoon in August.
Old Mar 6th 2008, 5:05 pm
Just Joined

We are never happy are we? It is either too hot or too cold. My family back home told me it was so cold over there, I told them they want to come over to Illinois. With wind chill our temps got as low as -22F at one point.
Old Mar 6th 2008, 6:07 pm
C.C
Geordie Lass

We are never happy are we? It is either too hot or too cold. My family back home told me it was so cold over there, I told them they want to come over to Illinois. With wind chill our temps got as low as -22F at one point.
now thats cooooolllllddd, brrrr. I feeling cold at the minute going to get under a blanket soon

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.