Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

what the F do you do if you get sacked and have cars and credit cards

what the F do you do if you get sacked and have cars and credit cards

Old Dec 17th 2008, 8:48 am
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: what the F do you do if you get sacked and have cars and credit cards

Originally Posted by admon
sticks and stones my dear.. and to thnk you are dragging yourself down to attempt to insult me.. tut tut..

just face it Eva, you can't have me, I'm taken.

so stop being so bitter..
Oh, you have discovered my intention I am undone.
You are taken.
You seem to me only half way up.....can't you take yourself all the way?
And properly disappear
Lots of love
Eva
x
Old Dec 17th 2008, 8:51 am
BE Forum Addict

admon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: what the F do you do if you get sacked and have cars and credit cards

Originally Posted by Eva
Oh, you have discovered my intention I am undone.
You are taken.
You seem to me only half way up.....can't you take yourself all the way?
And properly disappear
Lots of love
Eva
x
merry xmas to you as well.. with bells on.
lots of love
Admon
x

you'd have nobody to moan at if I left, you love it..
Old Dec 17th 2008, 8:56 am
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

merry xmas to you as well.. with bells on.
lots of love
Admon
x

you'd have nobody to moan at if I left, you love it..

Yes of course you are absolu right.You always are That's why people bother with you.
Now will you stfu and stop wasting people's threads.
Old Dec 17th 2008, 9:01 am
BE Forum Addict

admon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Eva
Yes of course you are absolu right.You always are That's why people bother with you.
now come on dear, that really is the pot calling the kettle..
Old Dec 17th 2008, 11:10 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Eva
now come on dear, that really is the pot calling the kettle..
Will you two get a room???
Old Dec 17th 2008, 11:21 am
BE Enthusiast

MrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond repute

thanks for all your replies, he has been sacked so we are now on the hunt for a new job and a new place to live! To those who have offered to pass his CV on i will be in touch!

Many thanks again
Old Dec 17th 2008, 11:22 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MrsHaps
thanks for all your replies, he has been sacked so we are now on the hunt for a new job and a new place to live! To those who have offered to pass his CV on i will be in touch!

Many thanks again
oh...sorry to hear that...
good luck with the search!
Old Dec 17th 2008, 11:53 am
BE Enthusiast

Nic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond repute

Bummer, sorry to hear that - hope something turns up for you.

N
Old Dec 17th 2008, 1:10 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Many thanks again

oh shit e mail his CV I will ask around I bet you are furious :curse::curse::curse:
Old Dec 17th 2008, 1:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

MrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
oh shit e mail his CV I will ask around I bet you are furious :curse::curse::curse:
to be honest im a little too shocked to be angry at the moment - im worried what we should do for the best, his company have told him that the bank will freeze the account leaving us with no money - which will in turn make the car cheques bounce even though im working and a wage is going in! We are being told to max out our credit cards to give us money but to be honest this is in such a mess now i just cant think straight!
Old Dec 17th 2008, 1:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

al dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond repute

to be honest im a little too shocked to be angry at the moment - im worried what we should do for the best, his company have told him that the bank will freeze the account leaving us with no money - which will in turn make the car cheques bounce even though im working and a wage is going in! We are being told to max out our credit cards to give us money but to be honest this is in such a mess now i just cant think straight!

Oh Mrs Haps - what a nightmare!!

Did you go straight to the bank and withdraw some cash? Are you still able to?

Good luck and get his cv out. I bloody hope this all works out for you.

xxxxxxxx
Old Dec 17th 2008, 1:28 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

speak to Meow, send her a PM. The bank won't freeze until the visa is cancelled, if they even do freeze it which I doubt to be honest. IG is our bank person.
Old Dec 17th 2008, 1:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by al dente
Oh Mrs Haps - what a nightmare!!

Did you go straight to the bank and withdraw some cash? Are you still able to?

Good luck and get his cv out. I bloody hope this all works out for you.

xxxxxxxx

we already took it out before this as we are going home for christmas! we leave on monday!

ive arranged through work for my pay to go to the UK however his company will pay him no other way then through his bank which will be frozen hence everyone telling us to max the credit cards.... anyone heard of anyone else doing this?
Old Dec 17th 2008, 1:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
speak to Meow, send her a PM. The bank won't freeze until the visa is cancelled, if they even do freeze it which I doubt to be honest. IG is our bank person.
ive already asked IG - one of the lads was told that the bank would freeze the account as soon as they told them they no longer worked for the company - not when the visa was cancelled... god a nightmare is an understatment of a word!
Old Dec 17th 2008, 1:35 pm
Concierge

we already took it out before this as we are going home for christmas! we leave on monday!

ive arranged through work for my pay to go to the UK however his company will pay him no other way then through his bank which will be frozen hence everyone telling us to max the credit cards.... anyone heard of anyone else doing this?

the company are being spiteful the could write a cheque made payable to cash that he could cash in any bank with his passport. Which bank are you with?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.