Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

NEOM Potential Job

NEOM Potential Job

Old Jul 31st 2023, 11:46 am
Just Joined

FelixC is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: NEOM Potential Job

Seems like a lot of distrust for a regular level assignment. Is all this for the VISA or is it also coming from NEOM? It's one thing for governments to be distrustful, but if it's the employer should it raises flags for me?
Old Jul 31st 2023, 11:58 am
Forum Regular

Trailing_Hubby will become famous soon enough

Confirming previous employment and qualifications? What flags does that raise? Standard stuff.
Old Jul 31st 2023, 12:09 pm
Forum Regular

Pkingston is an unknown quantity at this point

If these are red flags for you, then good luck when you actually arrive here...
Old Jul 31st 2023, 1:51 pm
Just Joined

Tina28 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello

I just wanted to ask the names of recruiters in the UK that are looking for people for Neom.

If anyone can share the details of the recruiters, i would be grateful.

Old Jul 31st 2023, 1:58 pm
Just Joined

MomoB1234 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Tina28
Hello

I just wanted to ask the names of recruiters in the UK that are looking for people for Neom.

If anyone can share the details of the recruiters, i would be grateful.
I’m keen to hear from people on this as well. I have been contacted by a recruiter before but for a job that wasn’t quite a match to my experience. I’ve applied to some online but that seems like a long shot in the dark 😂
Old Jul 31st 2023, 6:15 pm
Just Joined

FelixC is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Pkingston
Standard stuff to not trust someone you're hiring after 6 interviews? Standard stuff to call old employers and ask what your salary was? Standard stuff to do criminal background checks and full medicals? Standard stuff to ask for a PoA to contact your alma mater? In my entire career I have never had a single one of those. Not sure where you've been working but it's not normal. To me it is not kosher to contact previous employers. That's what a work reference is for. But I think I did say above that i'm ok if it's simply an email requesting title and dates of employment. But hiring a professional background checker is extraordinary in my world unless security clearance is required.
Old Aug 1st 2023, 8:25 am
Just Joined

Sahab123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by MomoB1234
I’m keen to hear from people on this as well. I have been contacted by a recruiter before but for a job that wasn’t quite a match to my experience. I’ve applied to some online but that seems like a long shot in the dark 😂
Dear Sir,

How many days it will take to receive Official Job offer Letter from Neom, Once selected in an interview. I've been waiting for 8 weeks for an offer post successful interview and We had added all my documents like ( passport , payslip, diploma certificate, medical report etc ) in the link of the neom portal on 22 May-2023 but still no any response.

Last edited by Sahab123; Aug 1st 2023 at 8:29 am.
Old Aug 1st 2023, 10:20 am
Forum Regular

Aschia has a reputation beyond reputeAschia has a reputation beyond reputeAschia has a reputation beyond reputeAschia has a reputation beyond reputeAschia has a reputation beyond reputeAschia has a reputation beyond reputeAschia has a reputation beyond reputeAschia has a reputation beyond reputeAschia has a reputation beyond reputeAschia has a reputation beyond reputeAschia has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sahab123
Dear Sir,

How many days it will take to receive Official Job offer Letter from Neom, Once selected in an interview. I've been waiting for 8 weeks for an offer post successful interview and We had added all my documents like ( passport , payslip, diploma certificate, medical report etc ) in the link of the neom portal on 22 May-2023 but still no any response.
That is pretty long, I think I waited 2-3 weeks.
Old Aug 1st 2023, 10:56 am
Just Joined

Sahab123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Aschia
That is pretty long, I think I waited 2-3 weeks.
So should I wait more or not
Old Aug 1st 2023, 11:05 am
Forum Regular

Aschia has a reputation beyond reputeAschia has a reputation beyond reputeAschia has a reputation beyond reputeAschia has a reputation beyond reputeAschia has a reputation beyond reputeAschia has a reputation beyond reputeAschia has a reputation beyond reputeAschia has a reputation beyond reputeAschia has a reputation beyond reputeAschia has a reputation beyond reputeAschia has a reputation beyond repute

So should I wait more or not
Well, I guess nobody on this forum can advise on this as we don’t work for the recruitment process. I’d suggest you contact the hiring manager and ask him or her to update you on the situation. I kept following up with my hiring manager quite often.
Old Aug 1st 2023, 12:39 pm
Just Joined

xandy is an unknown quantity at this point

Dear Sir,

I was in the same situation early this year as you're in now. Same scenario all docs were uploaded to the NEOM portal (waiting for almost over 10 weeks), later found they canceled the role I was interviewed for due to head count issue.
Old Aug 1st 2023, 5:58 pm
Forum Regular

ZeroCool_HTP is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Pkingston
Old Aug 1st 2023, 7:46 pm
Forum Regular

Ilovegregggs is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by FelixC
Seems like a lot of distrust for a regular level assignment. Is all this for the VISA or is it also coming from NEOM? It's one thing for governments to be distrustful, but if it's the employer should it raises flags for me?
There are regular stories about mass firings in the kingdom. Turns out doctors at some hospital never qualified or had the experience to do basic medicine. It's understandable they are a little edgy. Coupled with fake degrees. You will even be provided with a dedicated hotline that will be answered for a number of years to confirm you have whatever degree you paid for. Some due diligence on the most prestigious and all in project in the kingdom is to be expected.. 🤣
Old Aug 14th 2023, 1:39 am
Just Joined

huspus is an unknown quantity at this point

Does NEOM check the bank statements to verify the pay slips. I am a bit hesitant with sending my bank statement as they are confidential documents. Thank you
Old Aug 14th 2023, 1:58 am
Forum Regular

Sam1980 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by huspus
Does NEOM check the bank statements to verify the pay slips. I am a bit hesitant with sending my bank statement as they are confidential documents. Thank you
Hi,
I'm pretty sure you can send/upload your pay slips only! Cheers.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.