NEOM Potential Job

NEOM Potential Job

Old May 29th 2023, 10:32 am
Just Joined

xandy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: NEOM Potential Job

Originally Posted by drMobas
I was approached by a headhunter and hired by Neom

Have you considered applying to Neom Directly?
I am trying and it's been quite sometime I am applying via career section but no luck so far.
Old May 29th 2023, 10:33 am
Just Joined

drMobas is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by xandy
I am trying and it's been quite sometime I am applying via career section but no luck so far.
What is your speciality?
Old May 29th 2023, 10:42 am
Just Joined

xandy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by drMobas
What is your speciality?
hey drMobas sent you PM
Old May 30th 2023, 3:02 am
Just Joined

Ahmed.Swed is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Traikoff
Hey everyone,

My name is Filip and I got an offer to move to Neom and work for Nesma United Industries. They have offered me accommodation or an accommodation allowance. I have tried to check the prices for the 1 bedroom cabins but I'm having a hard time finding anything online.

Are there any available? Anyone else works for Nesma that is willing to share some experiences about the company?

I have lived in Qatar and Dubai previously, so more or less I know what to expect lifestyle wise and I have also made peace that I will be living in an area that is under development and there aren't a lot of exciting things around.

Thank you
Hi
I had been contacted from Nesma United Industries as well they found me through LinkedIn.
I had been offered a job with the company, free accommodation, free health care, 30 days holiday.
But still waiting for HR manager to call me for more details.
I had read this thread (almost all 🤣🤣) So thank you for everyone helping us to take a very serious decision 👍🏻

Last edited by Ahmed.Swed; May 30th 2023 at 3:22 am.
Old May 30th 2023, 3:53 am
Just Joined

Traikoff is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Ahmed.Swed
Hi
I had been contacted from Nesma United Industries as well they found me through LinkedIn.
I had been offered a job with the company, free accommodation, free health care, 30 days holiday.
But still waiting for HR manager to call me for more details.
I had read this thread (almost all 🤣🤣) So thank you for everyone helping us to take a very serious decision 👍🏻
Which position did they offer you and where? Maybe we can keep each other posted as the process goes on.
Old May 30th 2023, 9:16 am
Just Joined

CRES is an unknown quantity at this point
Default NEOM Potential Job

Could anyone guide on the typical starting salary for a Sr Manager - Strategy Finance Division

Also, I am in the process of attending interview for the role which involves taking an 'assessment'. While it is unusual to Sr Manager to be tested, I can understand that why it is necessary. Has anyone had experience of taking an assessment/test for senior finance roles? If yes, I would appreciate your input. The assessment is expected to last 60 minutes, followed by Q&A with Directors.

Thanks
Old May 30th 2023, 9:42 am
Just Joined

Ahmed.Swed is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Traikoff
Which position did they offer you and where? Maybe we can keep each other posted as the process goes on.
they offered a Housekeeping Manager / Grade 5 /free accommodation /free health care/30 days holiday.
a permanent position in neom

Last edited by Ahmed.Swed; May 30th 2023 at 10:30 am.
Old May 30th 2023, 1:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

csdf has a reputation beyond reputecsdf has a reputation beyond reputecsdf has a reputation beyond reputecsdf has a reputation beyond reputecsdf has a reputation beyond reputecsdf has a reputation beyond reputecsdf has a reputation beyond reputecsdf has a reputation beyond reputecsdf has a reputation beyond reputecsdf has a reputation beyond reputecsdf has a reputation beyond repute

Perhaps you could guide us on which company and in which country you are interested in?
Old May 30th 2023, 1:51 pm
Just Joined

CRES is an unknown quantity at this point

Apologies.

Neom
Old May 30th 2023, 3:49 pm
Forum Regular

DeepSix is a name known to allDeepSix is a name known to allDeepSix is a name known to allDeepSix is a name known to allDeepSix is a name known to allDeepSix is a name known to allDeepSix is a name known to allDeepSix is a name known to allDeepSix is a name known to allDeepSix is a name known to allDeepSix is a name known to all

Well - i "passed" my interview and have now been sent "the link" to get everything attested and all that stuff
Its not over by a long way but at least its got past the 1st hurdle - they want me and now they just want me to prove what i said is true - fair enough
Old Jun 2nd 2023, 3:28 pm
Forum Regular

Diplo is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by DeepSix
Well - i "passed" my interview and have now been sent "the link" to get everything attested and all that stuff
Its not over by a long way but at least its got past the 1st hurdle - they want me and now they just want me to prove what i said is true - fair enough
That’s the hard part. As long as you pass the basic background check etc, you should be fine. It’s just a game of time and paperwork now.
Old Jun 4th 2023, 10:22 pm
Just Joined

madaman is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,
I would appreciate your feedback on how to get an interview with Neom or Red Sea Global.
I've trying for the last 3 months applying through career website, following recruiters and messaging them on LinkedIN but no luck.
I have structural Engineering background and looking for project manager or similar positions.
thanks!
Old Jun 4th 2023, 11:48 pm
fth
Forum Regular

fth is an unknown quantity at this point

On the tax front I can offer a bit of insight (UK and US Citizen with AUS PR)

- US, you still need to file for Federal taxes, depending on your state, you should be able to break state tax residency. Your first $110,000 or earned income isnt taxes, but then the relevant marginal rates kick in for each dollar above that. Investment income is taxed as normal, stay well clear of any non US investment scheme or fund

- UK, you need to break residency. This is based on days in the UK and whether you have a house there. If you're not a tax resident you pay nothing. You may want to keep up your NI contributions.

- AUS, again you need to break residency, and you won't be taxed on your income (earned or investment). There are pitfalls including, exit tax (paying capital gains) when you leave AUS, for example on shares and investment properties, potentially loosing your capital gains exemption on the family home (after 5 years) and state land taxes. Get advice before you go if you own assets or have a large super fund. Breaking residency is complex and the rules may become much tougher if ScoMo's old proposals come though.
Old Jun 5th 2023, 3:59 pm
Forum Regular

Smart11 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello,

does someone know if there is any difference in salary grade between senior and principal engineer?
Old Jun 6th 2023, 4:05 pm
Just Joined

Macster is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi... I had a quick question... I have a role offer from NEOM.. i am currently based in UK but my degree is from Pakistan. The visa agent wants me to attest the degree myelf

I can get the degree attested from my university, sealed in a envelop ... would that be ok? thanks in advance

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.