Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Old Jul 13th 2005, 8:02 am

Welivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Ok so I have:

Wandered around
Dusted the cobwebs out
Cleaned the bar
Restocked the fridges
Cleaned the pumps
Polished the glasses
Wiped the tables
Generally tidied up...

And still no-one has appeared....
What's a man got to do to get some company....
Will try again later....
Old Jul 13th 2005, 8:19 am

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Welivehere
Ok so I have:

Wandered around
Dusted the cobwebs out
Cleaned the bar
Restocked the fridges
Cleaned the pumps
Polished the glasses
Wiped the tables
Generally tidied up...

And still no-one has appeared....
What's a man got to do to get some company....
Will try again later....

Morning WLH.... How you doing? Im on and off today, have lots to do this morning.
Old Jul 13th 2005, 8:28 am

Welivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Heart of gold
Morning WLH.... How you doing? Im on and off today, have lots to do this morning.
I'm good. How is the Uk? I hear the weather is pretty good? Mid 80's, summer has finally put in an appearance.

I am just floating in and out. A bit busy at work, but the stuff I am doing as a bit technical so every now and again I just need to break away from it for 10 mins and get my head back together then plough on for a bit more...

So thought I would pop in and see what every-one else was up....

So people what the plans for the weekend?
Old Jul 13th 2005, 8:41 am

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute

I'm good. How is the Uk? I hear the weather is pretty good? Mid 80's, summer has finally put in an appearance.

I am just floating in and out. A bit busy at work, but the stuff I am doing as a bit technical so every now and again I just need to break away from it for 10 mins and get my head back together then plough on for a bit more...

So thought I would pop in and see what every-one else was up....

So people what the plans for the weekend?

The weather is brilliant right now, its been 87 / 89f over the past few days but the heat is more bearable than that of teh uae right now!

Im floating to as I have shopping and cleaning to do before hubby gets home... Yipppeeee!

Trying to keep my mind occupied, which is not easy right now... The weekend as of Saturday morning, my eldest goes of to camp so I get some peace and quiet...
Old Jul 13th 2005, 8:45 am
A Natural Blonde

Zannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond repute

The weather is brilliant right now, its been 87 / 89f over the past few days but the heat is more bearable than that of teh uae right now!

Im floating to as I have shopping and cleaning to do before hubby gets home... Yipppeeee!

Trying to keep my mind occupied, which is not easy right now... The weekend as of Saturday morning, my eldest goes of to camp so I get some peace and quiet...

When the weather is fantastic, the UK is the best place to be.. envy those how are at home right now!

Heart, hope you have a lovely break and that everything is OK?

Zannie x
Old Jul 13th 2005, 8:47 am

Originally Posted by Zannie
When the weather is fantastic, the UK is the best place to be.. envy those how are at home right now!

Heart, hope you have a lovely break and that everything is OK?

Zannie x
I wouldnt be anywhere else right now Zannie.... Enjoying my break as mcuh as I much as I can.

I love your avatar!
Old Jul 13th 2005, 8:50 am
A Natural Blonde

Zannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond repute

I wouldnt be anywhere else right now Zannie.... Enjoying my break as mcuh as I much as I can.

I love your avatar!
Thanks, that Rory, our ginger "pud". I swear he was human in a previous life..ha..ha..

Zannie x
Old Jul 13th 2005, 10:15 am

Originally Posted by Zannie
Couldn't agree more, just hoping the weather holds out til end of Aug (which is incredibly optimistic) when I can get there....I love getting up on a summers morning when the sun is shining but the air is still crisp...A great way to start the day....
Old Jul 13th 2005, 10:26 am

summers morning when the sun is shining but the air is still crisp...A great way to start the day....

Just as it was this morning...
Old Jul 13th 2005, 10:59 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

hello folks.
Old Jul 13th 2005, 11:06 am

Just as it was this morning...
Never a "little green with envy" smilie around when you need one...
Old Jul 13th 2005, 11:07 am

Originally Posted by Face81
hello folks.
Guten aben..

How's your day?

And i know, i know, I still IOU, but gotta spread...
Old Jul 13th 2005, 11:12 am

Never a "little green with envy" smilie around when you need one...

No there isnt! Im here right through to the end of Aug... When are you back in the uk?

Did you get the k
Old Jul 13th 2005, 11:25 am

No there isnt! Im here right through to the end of Aug... When are you back in the uk?
I get back on the 19th Aug & leave again on the 1st, so a flying visit but with the wedding planned for next year I need to accrue as much hoilday as I can to carry forward.... And still jealous of the fact that you are there til end Aug....

Did you get the k
I did and thank you. I did return it but am firing blanks (need to spread) so is prob message only... Another IOU I need to track...
Old Jul 13th 2005, 11:28 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Guten aben..

How's your day?

And i know, i know, I still IOU, but gotta spread...
Day is good, ta..... I keep popping in and out of here whilst working.... not good! LOL

hows u?

oh and have I reminded you that you owed my karma?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.