Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Old Oct 29th 2005, 5:46 pm
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
Hello?........anyone here ???
u still here or gone already?
Old Oct 31st 2005, 3:18 pm
Forum Regular

barsha barbie has much to be proud ofbarsha barbie has much to be proud ofbarsha barbie has much to be proud ofbarsha barbie has much to be proud ofbarsha barbie has much to be proud ofbarsha barbie has much to be proud ofbarsha barbie has much to be proud ofbarsha barbie has much to be proud ofbarsha barbie has much to be proud ofbarsha barbie has much to be proud ofbarsha barbie has much to be proud of

anyone home alone and fancy a drink - my shout!
Old Oct 31st 2005, 3:27 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by barsha barbie
anyone home alone and fancy a drink - my shout!
Who's payin???
I forgot my wallet home and Im at home now.....
(Poor excuse for being cheap...)
Old Oct 31st 2005, 3:30 pm
Forum Regular

barsha barbie has much to be proud ofbarsha barbie has much to be proud ofbarsha barbie has much to be proud ofbarsha barbie has much to be proud ofbarsha barbie has much to be proud ofbarsha barbie has much to be proud ofbarsha barbie has much to be proud ofbarsha barbie has much to be proud ofbarsha barbie has much to be proud ofbarsha barbie has much to be proud ofbarsha barbie has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by shoushou
Who's payin???
I forgot my wallet home and Im at home now.....
(Poor excuse for being cheap...)
already said i was buying! on my 2nd vodka coke - what are you having! and enough of the lame excuses - you can buy next time!
Old Oct 31st 2005, 3:33 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

already said i was buying! on my 2nd vodka coke - what are you having! and enough of the lame excuses - you can buy next time!
You just stuck a sock in my mouth.....
Old Oct 31st 2005, 3:40 pm
Forum Regular

You just stuck a sock in my mouth.....
so... what's your poison SS?
Old Oct 31st 2005, 3:42 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

so... what's your poison SS?
Black Russian.......and you???
New hairstyle???
Old Oct 31st 2005, 3:47 pm
Forum Regular

Black Russian.......and you???
New hairstyle???
what's wrong with my hair style???

and how would you know what my hair's like???

or, am i missing something!!!

Old Oct 31st 2005, 3:51 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

what's wrong with my hair style???

and how would you know what my hair's like???

or, am i missing something!!!

Just some friendly banter....
It goes very well with your eyes.....
And,uhh,do you have hair???
Old Oct 31st 2005, 3:56 pm
Forum Regular

Just some friendly banter....
It goes very well with your eyes.....
And,uhh,do you have hair???
one black russian coming up!
Old Oct 31st 2005, 3:59 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

one black russian coming up!
And can I have a Chateaubriand while youre at it....
Just called someone he will bring the dineros.....
So,to be a bit more formal,my name is Tino and whats yours??(Barbie or Barsha??)
Old Oct 31st 2005, 4:01 pm
Long Member

lewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to all
Smile Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Its been a long time...now i,m...coming back home...Ive been away now oh how ive been alown..wiat till I come back to your side..you,ll forget the tiers you cried...

Name that tune

any of the old gang about? RT Jelly bean..JD ?

Old Oct 31st 2005, 4:05 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by lewis748
Its been a long time...now i,m...coming back home...Ive been away now oh how ive been alown..wiat till I come back to your side..you,ll forget the tiers you cried...

Name that tune

any of the old gang about? RT Jelly bean..JD ?

Chaka Demus and the Pliers....

Youve been away for a loooong time.....How are you???
Old Oct 31st 2005, 4:07 pm
Long Member

lewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to all

Chaka Demus and the Pliers....

Youve been away for a loooong time.....How are you???
NOPE...Beatles!! close though

Things are just great..great summer..bizzy with work..all is well in the land of Lewis..

hows you? and dish the dirt on whats been happin?
Old Oct 31st 2005, 4:09 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by lewis748
NOPE...Beatles!! close though

Things are just great..great summer..bizzy with work..all is well in the land of Lewis..

hows you? and dish the dirt on whats been happin?
Great to hear that...
I is great,and too much dirt happening,Im just too lazy to write,but it seems that its been more than 4-5 months that the ME is having a mass exodus....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.