Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Old Mar 5th 2005, 10:09 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Originally Posted by thekingofbirdworld
bad influence but excellent fun!!

Indeedy, we didn't scare you off then LOL

You are now a qualified Jellydancer :scared:
Old Mar 5th 2005, 10:10 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by walla1
evening all

Hello again
Old Mar 5th 2005, 10:14 am
Echo Pimp

thekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nice

Originally Posted by Jellybean
Indeedy, we didn't scare you off then LOL

You are now a qualified Jellydancer :scared:

Ah quality, im glad I qualified on my first attempt. Ill put it on my CV!!

Last edited by thekingofbirdworld; Mar 5th 2005 at 10:16 am.
Old Mar 5th 2005, 10:21 am
Banned

Ah quality, im glad I qualified on my first attempt. Ill put it on my CV!!

You also qualify for eating two whoppers in record time LOL

I just wish they would stop throwing speakers at me in zincs!!!
Old Mar 5th 2005, 10:24 am
Echo Pimp

thekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nice

You also qualify for eating two whoppers in record time LOL

I just wish they would stop throwing speakers at me in zincs!!!

Oh yeah, i did kinda demolish them pretty quickly!!

I think you need to face up to facts JB, the speakers were staionary, you were the one throwing yourself into them!
Old Mar 5th 2005, 10:31 am
Banned

Oh yeah, i did kinda demolish them pretty quickly!!

I think you need to face up to facts JB, the speakers were staionary, you were the one throwing yourself into them!

I am sure you tripped me up!!!

Gonna stuff my face with chinese tonight..need lots of starch and gooo to settle the tummy. I think my wine was off

So you didn't make the BBQ then?
Old Mar 5th 2005, 10:40 am
Echo Pimp

I am sure you tripped me up!!!

Gonna stuff my face with chinese tonight..need lots of starch and gooo to settle the tummy. I think my wine was off

So you didn't make the BBQ then?
Yeah i made it in the end, however i couldnt be bothered to go as I woke up so late so they came and picked me up coz I was moaning!
Old Mar 5th 2005, 10:56 am
Banned

Yeah i made it in the end, however i couldnt be bothered to go as I woke up so late so they came and picked me up coz I was moaning!

Ahhh what a trooper

Quiet in here today innit?
Old Mar 5th 2005, 10:58 am
Echo Pimp

Ahhh what a trooper

Quiet in here today innit?

I couldnt let all those people down could so I struggled through the whole bbq experience!

Its very quiet indeed, am I the only person at work too??
Old Mar 5th 2005, 11:04 am
Banned

I couldnt let all those people down could so I struggled through the whole bbq experience!

Its very quiet indeed, am I the only person at work too??

Just sent you a mega shot of karma to cheer you up
Old Mar 5th 2005, 11:07 am
Echo Pimp

Just sent you a mega shot of karma to cheer you up

Wow, my dancing must be good to get that ammount of Karma!
Thanks!
Old Mar 5th 2005, 11:10 am
Banned

Wow, my dancing must be good to get that ammount of Karma!
Thanks!

It's a single shot....but I have 10 boxes, makes me a mega shot giver LOL
Old Mar 5th 2005, 11:12 am
Echo Pimp

It's a single shot....but I have 10 boxes, makes me a mega shot giver LOL

I could quite happily lower the tone due to that last comment!!!

But I wont!
Old Mar 5th 2005, 11:47 am
Banned

I could quite happily lower the tone due to that last comment!!!

But I wont!
Old Mar 5th 2005, 11:57 am
Echo Pimp

Shocked and confused?? Your not playing the "innocent" card are you??

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.