Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Old Feb 27th 2005, 2:11 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Originally Posted by Tami2
So, did you give her email to the Powers that Be at Jess, just so they know what a snake they have lurking around?

I am saving it until things calm down, then it will be delivered abso-****ing-lutely
Old Feb 27th 2005, 2:13 am
Yes, Master...

Tami2 is a jewel in the roughTami2 is a jewel in the roughTami2 is a jewel in the roughTami2 is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Jellybean
I am saving it until things calm down, then it will be delivered abso-****ing-lutely
Good for you! I love a cobra who waits for just the right moment to STRIKE!!
Old Feb 27th 2005, 2:13 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

So what was she going on about, was the "previous headmaster" some kind of pedophile or what?

I have no idea, like I said I told her it was no concern of mine what went on at JESS previous to my arrival, I mean look at this then see what she did last night...she a bloody lose cannon!

Shooting from the hip at it's best
Old Feb 27th 2005, 2:14 am
Banned

LOL well I don't like behaviour like this, it is unnecessary and unprofessional.....very analexpat actually LOL
Old Feb 27th 2005, 2:16 am
Yes, Master...

Tami2 is a jewel in the roughTami2 is a jewel in the roughTami2 is a jewel in the roughTami2 is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Jellybean
I have no idea, like I said I told her it was no concern of mine what went on at JESS previous to my arrival, I mean look at this then see what she did last night...she a bloody lose cannon!

Shooting from the hip at it's best
On a much scarier note...we're supposed to get a major snowstorm starting Monday morning and going on until at least Tuesday night, maybe into Wednesday, and the rugrats and I are supposed to fly out on Wednesday afternoon....I'm so worried that our flights will be cancelled or majorly delayed!! We have to fly out of this piss-ant little airport here in Pennsylvania on a little puddle-jumper airplane to Detroit, then to Amsterdam and finally to Dubai. I'm keeping my fingers crossed....but I think Mother Nature is out to get me!
Old Feb 27th 2005, 2:17 am
BE Enthusiast

DubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud of

So do I darling I just live climaxes
Old Feb 27th 2005, 2:18 am
Yes, Master...

Originally Posted by DubaiExpat
So do I darling I just live climaxes
DE, you really scare me sometimes!
Old Feb 27th 2005, 2:26 am
Banned

DE, you really scare me sometimes!

It's her avatar it's scary LOL
Old Feb 27th 2005, 8:54 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

blah!
Old Feb 27th 2005, 8:55 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Face81
blah!
blah

blah

blah

blah

blah

blah

blah

blah

blah

Old Feb 27th 2005, 8:57 am
The Oracle

Originally Posted by Face81
blah

blah

blah

blah

blah

blah

blah

blah

blah

WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4K POSTS

Old Feb 27th 2005, 10:03 am
Forum Regular

pruna will become famous soon enough

hi novi
sorry was out all day... is jammyd coming to doha? if so you need to get his visa sorted out you know.... hope you have done that. am so looking forward to it .. as promised get that party with hubby planned. had told JD about it ... dont forget visas dear.. am sure he is looking forward too
Old Feb 27th 2005, 2:29 pm
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

Good morning
Old Feb 27th 2005, 2:47 pm
always be good

babybeth has a reputation beyond reputebabybeth has a reputation beyond reputebabybeth has a reputation beyond reputebabybeth has a reputation beyond reputebabybeth has a reputation beyond reputebabybeth has a reputation beyond reputebabybeth has a reputation beyond reputebabybeth has a reputation beyond reputebabybeth has a reputation beyond reputebabybeth has a reputation beyond reputebabybeth has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fairydust
Good morning
morniiiiing....how ru Fairydust? Sleepy here..yawnz...
Old Feb 27th 2005, 2:49 pm
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by pruna
hi novi
sorry was out all day... is jammyd coming to doha? if so you need to get his visa sorted out you know.... hope you have done that. am so looking forward to it .. as promised get that party with hubby planned. had told JD about it ... dont forget visas dear.. am sure he is looking forward too
Dunno he is coming or not. Not answering my PM and not answering my posts. Why don't u ask him ur self?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.