Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Old Feb 28th 2005, 10:31 pm
Long Member

lewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to all
Talking Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Originally Posted by Fairydust
What are you on about
If I find out I'll let you know...but happy Christmas
Old Feb 28th 2005, 10:32 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Originally Posted by walla1
I said good evening
and i replied david!

r u drinking vino at the puter again?
Old Feb 28th 2005, 10:33 pm
Keeping it fairly real

walla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Face81
and i replied david!

r u drinking vino at the puter again?
did you? I'll go back and check

Vino at the puter? you know me so well.......
Old Feb 28th 2005, 10:33 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by novita77
saw it ... I thought only TS have split personality
hahahhaha........... i am serious! it wasnt me...... its a good friend of mine.... he likes the site and likes jb! :scared: PMSL

He may visit Dubai when I am back, so she can meet him. *gulp* :scared:
Old Feb 28th 2005, 10:35 pm
The Oracle

did you? I'll go back and check

Vino at the puter? you know me so well.......
post # 7077 m8........

hows the land down under this evening?
Keeping it fairly real

walla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond repute

hiya david....... how u doing today?

and how r the negotiations for that free trade deal working out? still on the table, i hope!?
yes you did, my apologies, of course the free trade agreement still stands, I'll try you now....
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

hahahhaha........... i am serious! it wasnt me...... its a good friend of mine.... he likes the site and likes jb! :scared: PMSL

He may visit Dubai when I am back, so she can meet him. *gulp* :scared:
ya ya ya ya ...
Old Feb 28th 2005, 10:37 pm
Keeping it fairly real

post # 7077 m8........

hows the land down under this evening?
no go on the trade agreement, given to much out the past 24 hours..

life's good down here, nice and warm and windy
Old Feb 28th 2005, 10:37 pm
The Oracle

ya ya ya ya ...
well jb knows it wasnt me........... my m8 is sooooooooooo slow at typing..... read back to http://www.britishexpats.com/forum/s...page=453&pp=15

this is where it all started.......

i am not joking nov!
Old Feb 28th 2005, 10:39 pm
The Oracle

yes you did, my apologies, of course the free trade agreement still stands, I'll try you now....
that vino is going to ur head! and how come u get to sit on a couch infront of ur puter......... it simply isnt fair! all i have is a crappy uni provided chair (which is rather uncomfortable)

no problem though........... will be home in 2 weeks! woohoo!!!!!
Old Feb 28th 2005, 10:40 pm
The Oracle

no go on the trade agreement, given to much out the past 24 hours..

life's good down here, nice and warm and windy
looks like the k is stuck in the mail. heh heh

well its sunny here........... again!!!!

i hate sunshine!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

atleast its nice and cool.......... 8C and the air is so fresh and crisp. I love it!

how was ur w/e?
Old Feb 28th 2005, 10:47 pm
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

well jb knows it wasnt me........... my m8 is sooooooooooo slow at typing..... read back to http://www.britishexpats.com/forum/s...page=453&pp=15

this is where it all started.......

i am not joking nov!
believe u now
Old Feb 28th 2005, 10:48 pm
The Oracle

believe u now
c.......... i wud never behave like that. I am a good Face.
Old Feb 28th 2005, 10:50 pm
semarang

c.......... i wud never behave like that. I am a good Face.
Good??? I sure you are...
Old Feb 28th 2005, 10:52 pm
The Oracle

Good??? I sure you are...
wots that supposed to mean? I am a good boy, arent i?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.