Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Old Mar 5th 2005, 4:06 am
UAE Expat

Frans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud of
Default Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Originally Posted by pruna
welll it is a place i have to consider with my work . so am just enquiring about what system they use in schools - i mean EU system - or british system of education
You're not by any chance a nurse or otherwise employed in the medical field?
Old Mar 5th 2005, 4:12 am
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Frans Wind
Hi Frans, Pruna how are you both today
Old Mar 5th 2005, 4:12 am
Forum Regular

pruna will become famous soon enough

no no am not in the medical field . it is totally different. law mostly
Old Mar 5th 2005, 4:13 am
UAE Expat

Frans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Fairydust
Still cold, and a very white Holland. I'm okay, and you?
Old Mar 5th 2005, 4:13 am
UAE Expat

no no am not in the medical field . it is totally different. law mostly
Well Holland would open it's door for you Pruna. I mean that.
Old Mar 5th 2005, 4:15 am
Forum Regular

Well Holland would open it's door for you Pruna. I mean that.
it is just a temporary assignment there. i have not decided yet. but thanks for sharing some information with me.
Old Mar 5th 2005, 4:18 am
UAE Expat

it is just a temporary assignment there. i have not decided yet. but thanks for sharing some information with me.
I know there are companies in Amsterdam that would (nearly) commit a murder to employ you. With borders faiding? Demand for your knoledge is way off the scale.
Old Mar 5th 2005, 4:20 am
Forum Regular

I know there are companies in Amsterdam that would (nearly) commit a murder to employ you. With borders faiding? Demand for your knoledge is way off the scale.
i will think seriously about it ..have to go there in april for a meeting.. will keep you informed
Old Mar 5th 2005, 4:22 am
Forum Regular

oh hello fairydust... how you are ok also today..
Old Mar 5th 2005, 4:22 am
UAE Expat

i will think seriously about it ..have to go there in april for a meeting.. will keep you informed
Weather wise April is great Pruna. If by then I am still in Holland? And you need help? Just scream okay?
Old Mar 5th 2005, 4:24 am
Forum Regular

Weather wise April is great Pruna. If by then I am still in Holland? And you need help? Just scream okay?

i will definitely tell you before i go...thanks.. have a good evening both of you , fairy dust also...catch you later
Old Mar 5th 2005, 4:24 am
UAE Expat

i will definitely tell you before i go...thanks.. have a good evening both of you , fairy dust also...catch you later
You to Pruna, bye for now...
Old Mar 5th 2005, 5:47 am
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

Still cold, and a very white Holland. I'm okay, and you?
Yes good thanks got my parents over my dad has been to watch desert classic golf today and mum & I went to Burj for afternoon tea - very civilised!! Think I'm turning into a woman that does rather than a woman that does what she shouldn't
Old Mar 5th 2005, 5:49 am
UAE Expat

Yes good thanks got my parents over my dad has been to watch desert classic golf today and mum & I went to Burj for afternoon tea - very civilised!! Think I'm turning into a woman that does rather than a woman that does what she shouldn't
Tea???? Very British yes.... Ment that as a compliment actually as asking a UK national for a cup of coffee is nearly impossible. Hehehehe....
Old Mar 5th 2005, 5:53 am
UAE Expat

Forgive me FD.... Just stoned and slighty, just slightly drunk.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.