Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Help about importing my cats please!!!

Help about importing my cats please!!!

Old May 16th 2013, 12:44 pm
Shark Fisherman

britexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Help about importing my cats please!!!

Originally Posted by OleJanx
Mine were worth at least ten times that...
But you're a big softy.
Old May 16th 2013, 12:45 pm
Forum Regular

bodieanddoyle is an unknown quantity at this point

just fyi - if/when I get all this sorted, I will blog/set up a page on the web specifically for this so NO-ONE has to deal with the trauma of this ever again. Forum members or cat exporters......
Old May 16th 2013, 12:46 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by britexpat76
But you're a big softy.
Well, a small softy, but you've got the general idea!
Old May 16th 2013, 12:46 pm
Forum Regular

Welcome to the Middle East. It just cost my friend £5k to get 2 dogs back to the UK.

Are your balls of fluff not worth £500 to you?
lol - add on their flight costs and injections and passport costs, yes, they are already worth more than that!
Just trying not to spunk too much of my 'DH's ME salary. He's already half convinced he's just married some crazy old cat lady ...
Old May 16th 2013, 12:48 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bodieanddoyle
just fyi - if/when I get all this sorted, I will blog/set up a page on the web specifically for this so NO-ONE has to deal with the trauma of this ever again. Forum members or cat exporters......
Good idea, I'm sure that you won't be the last person to ship cats to KSA, and it seems far more tricky than elsewhere. There is a wiki page at the top with advice. If you are sucsessful, I'm sure oothers in the same situation will appreciate it.
Old May 16th 2013, 12:56 pm
Shark Fisherman

britexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond repute

lol - add on their flight costs and injections and passport costs, yes, they are already worth more than that!
Just trying not to spunk too much of my 'DH's ME salary. He's already half convinced he's just married some crazy old cat lady ...
What is a DH?? Dickhead is the only thing I can come up with!
Old May 16th 2013, 1:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

Theseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond repute

Scamp and BE76 - stop being *****.

Bodieanddoyle was possibly slightly tetchy and I think there was a bit of miscommunication. i.e. she had already spoken to the airline and other and they had not been very helpful.

However amusing as this currently is on both sides, it is a fact that some people on this board can be proper nasty to someone when they come on here asking a question. So just be ****ing nice for once.

The running over cats in the carpark comment was funny though. :-)
Old May 16th 2013, 1:03 pm
Shark Fisherman

Originally Posted by Theseus
Scamp and BE76 - stop being *****.

Bodieanddoyle was possibly slightly tetchy and I think there was a bit of miscommunication. i.e. she had already spoken to the airline and other and they had not been very helpful.

However amusing as this currently is on both sides, it is a fact that some people on this board can be proper nasty to someone when they come on here asking a question. So just be ****ing nice for once.

The running over cats in the carpark comment was funny though. :-)
I think everyone is playing nicely now.
Old May 16th 2013, 1:08 pm
Forum Regular

What is a DH?? Dickhead is the only thing I can come up with!
refer to post #103 - DH is an abbreviation for darling husband I think - wanky sites like mumsnet use it.
Old May 16th 2013, 1:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

Theseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond repute

I think everyone is playing nicely now.
Good - or i'll kung fu your ass again!!
Old May 16th 2013, 1:09 pm
Shark Fisherman

refer to post #103 - DH is an abbreviation for darling husband I think - wanky sites like mumsnet use it.

Eurghhh. Awful, It rates up there with Hubby. Husband, Partner (Though can sound gay) bloke, fella, other half all acceptable.
Old May 16th 2013, 1:10 pm
Shark Fisherman

Originally Posted by Theseus
Good - or i'll kung fu your ass again!!
Have you been asking me about X-Rays today following your last kung Fu attack Theseus?
Old May 16th 2013, 1:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

Have you been asking me about X-Rays today following your last kung Fu attack Theseus?
My shin is purple and my foot is green!! I think they might chop it off!
Old May 16th 2013, 1:16 pm
Forum Regular

Eurghhh. Awful, It rates up there with Hubby. Husband, Partner (Though can sound gay) bloke, fella, other half all acceptable.
Or in my case 'cockbastard', 'knob chops', 'twatter'. He answers to all of them.
Old May 16th 2013, 1:21 pm
Shark Fisherman

Or in my case 'cockbastard', 'knob chops', 'twatter'. He answers to all of them.
So now we can ask the real question. Why the **** are you going to live in the dark ages?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.