Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Can't afford Abu Dhabi...

Can't afford Abu Dhabi...

Old Jun 7th 2012, 10:36 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141
Default Re: Can't afford Abu Dhabi...

Originally Posted by london_lad
ok village boy. keep opening doors for old ladies like a twat, learn to say thank you please too while you're at it.
Correct, I was brought up in a village for the majority of my life.

I think perhaps opening doors for ladies of any age is polite, I'll always have manners, which is why I also say please and thank you.

So, the above to one side, is this aggressive chip on your shoulder born becasue you're not a white Brit and feel hard done by?

Did the white kids at school tease you because you're not really from London?

Do you get upset when you see a white Brit earn more (as you suggest) than you?

Lastly, are you proud of yourself and who you are and the way you speak to people? Would your parents be proud if you never said please / thank you or opened doors for lady like a polite human (i use the term loosely with you) should?

You could earn a million pounds a day and you wouldn't impress me or be worth me wiping my feet on.
Old Jun 7th 2012, 10:41 am
BE Enthusiast

spartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of light

tidalwavecunt and shitgibbon still giggling away in my office like i can't help it.
Old Jun 7th 2012, 10:46 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by spartans53
tidalwavecunt and shitgibbon still giggling away in my office like i can't help it.
Courtesy of Britexpat......

Last edited by Sue; Jul 27th 2012 at 12:11 pm. Reason: Attachment removed. Please don't use that word on BE. Thanks
Old Jun 7th 2012, 10:50 am
Forum Regular

london_lad has a spectacular aura aboutlondon_lad has a spectacular aura aboutlondon_lad has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Scamp
Correct, I was brought up in a village for the majority of my life.

I think perhaps opening doors for ladies of any age is polite, I'll always have manners, which is why I also say please and thank you.

So, the above to one side, is this aggressive chip on your shoulder born becasue you're not a white Brit and feel hard done by?

Did the white kids at school tease you because you're not really from London?

Do you get upset when you see a white Brit earn more (as you suggest) than you?

Lastly, are you proud of yourself and who you are and the way you speak to people? Would your parents be proud if you never said please / thank you or opened doors for lady like a polite human (i use the term loosely with you) should?

You could earn a million pounds a day and you wouldn't impress me or be worth me wiping my feet on.
I do not have time or the will to respond to you village boy. Scram and make a cup of tea.
Old Jun 7th 2012, 10:55 am
Shark Fisherman

britexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond repute

Keep saying that to yourself if it makes you feel better.
I normally wouldn't and don't boast, but with you I shall make an exception. At 31 I sold a Recruitment Business for more than you can earn in 5 years.

I also own a business in the ME, so don't act billy big balls with me on your peasant salary. What you earn net in the UK I pay my salesmen here.
Old Jun 7th 2012, 10:59 am
Account Closed

I do not have time or the will to respond to you village boy. Scram and make a cup of tea.
You just did though mate. and anyway, I thought I'd cleared up the fact that you're probably the teaboy?

Is English not your first language?
Old Jun 7th 2012, 10:59 am
Shark Fisherman

britexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scamp
Courtesy of Britexpat......
Old Jun 7th 2012, 11:09 am
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

. Call me selfish but I am an investment banker and that's how we roll.
funny, you were a bean counter in march

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=759517

"My area of work is accounting/auditing."

i love it when nuggets do this
Old Jun 7th 2012, 11:14 am
BE Enthusiast

spartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of light

thanks for making my Thursday afternoon pass quicker. Waiting for a call at 5pm with some top notch numpties. Even thanks to the Numpty who has added to the show
Old Jun 7th 2012, 11:20 am
BE Forum Addict

Oyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shiva

Good spot Shiva

He's obviously a complete plum bellend
Old Jun 7th 2012, 11:24 am
BE Enthusiast

I'm going to make a dictonary and sell all these top phrases
Old Jun 7th 2012, 11:25 am
Account Closed

Oh that's ****ing brilliant.

In UK, after tax I get about 65 to 70k GBP per year (including bonus, etc).

What do you guys think?

Have I short sold myself?
Old Jun 7th 2012, 11:25 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

Ha ha!

A quote from his first (?) post "I am British and have recently accepted a job in Doha. It is with company which is well known in the western world. In UK, after tax I get about 65 to 70k GBP per year (including bonus, etc)."
He also states the Qatar salary as 103k, not 130k so perhaps he is dyslexic as well as arrogant and stupid?

My maths is pretty good and I am sure that GBP 65K (incl bonus so not a basic, note) is way less than the GBP 130k is he now claiming to earn. A decent whack but not great. Silly, silly boy.

Old Jun 7th 2012, 11:31 am
Knee deep and rising

weasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by spartans53
I'm going to make a dictonary and sell all these top phrases
here's another couple:

weapons grade bell end
cock womble

Old Jun 7th 2012, 11:38 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by weasel decentral
here's another couple:

weapons grade bell end
cock womble

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.