Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Anti-backstabbing Thread

Anti-backstabbing Thread

Old Feb 1st 2005, 6:26 am
Sat on the fence ......

Rumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anti-backstabbing Thread

Originally Posted by Jellybean
Ooooo stolen a few of those for future reference
Hey JB wat do ya reckon we should be able to find some good ones for the guys huh? shall we...shall we...
Old Feb 1st 2005, 6:28 am
Restless soul

Happiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
Right, i dont want this thread to turn into a bun-fight, but due to the behaviour, egos and tempers of some (myself included) Id like to post some recommendations to make this forum a nicer place....

Althought the Middle East has know troubles since the beginning of time, we should know better.

1. Please can everyone stop bitching about others via PM or in person. If you have a tangable issue have some balls and deal with that person directly rather than perpetuating bullshit all over cyberspace.
If not....then your a spineless pleb.

2. Sly digs and innuendo's in the posts which are clearly directed at someone. I am guilty of this, so is JB and a few others. please can this stop, use your literary genius to write a book or something.

3. Can we stop this division and "side-taking". this is caused by people bullshitting and deliberately manipulating others to serve their own vested interests.

4. Can people stop being gulible..."unless you witnessed it, it has'nt happened". stop being sucked into someone elses grudge match or ego-sparring competition.

5. I'd like to teach the world to sing...in perfect harmony.....blah blah blah.

c'mon guys, we a'int in the playground anymore. I came on the board to make friends not enemies....and impretty sure thats the reason you came here too.

Over and out
Aaaah yes....

I remember the old day's when I first joined the forum...I remember it clearly...everyone was so lovely and welcoming and it was a pleasure to make so many new cyber buddies that was only weeks ago...

Let's make it like that again people....one big Cyber family

Peace.. x x x
Old Feb 1st 2005, 6:34 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by samireh
Aaaah yes....

I remember the old day's when I first joined the forum...I remember it clearly...everyone was so lovely and welcoming and it was a pleasure to make so many new cyber buddies that was only weeks ago...

Let's make it like that again people....one big Cyber family

Peace.. x x x
Hey Sami,

So far everyone is being good
However im waiting to see what happens after an emotive topic is posted!
Am hoping that the calm will stay, people will post their opinions without being heckled or ridiculed.
Suppose we all just have to be a bit tolerant and respect our difference of opinions.
Old Feb 1st 2005, 6:40 am
Restless soul

Happiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to behold

Hey Sami,

So far everyone is being good
However im waiting to see what happens after an emotive topic is posted!
Am hoping that the calm will stay, people will post their opinions without being heckled or ridiculed.
Suppose we all just have to be a bit tolerant and respect our difference of opinions.

Well....the other day I thought you were not coming back JD....that would have been tragic...you are the the Daddy of the forum and I am sure they all agree with me...This place would not have been the same without you....promise us you will never leave us......

I feel really 'peace man' today....

Let's all sing... xxxxxxxxxxxx
Old Feb 1st 2005, 6:48 am
Its good up North!

Uncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really nice
Talking Re: Anti-backstabbing Thread

With you on that one, I have been the victim of chinese whispers. Apparently im an alcoholic pretentious twat, who sleeps with a different woman each night.

I would mind so much if it were true...sounds like id be alot more interesting than i actually am !!!!
It sounds like some1 knows you well Jammy!!
Old Feb 1st 2005, 6:49 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by samireh
Well....the other day I thought you were not coming back JD....that would have been tragic...you are the the Daddy of the forum and I am sure they all agree with me...This place would not have been the same without you....promise us you will never leave us......

I feel really 'peace man' today....

Let's all sing... xxxxxxxxxxxx
Yeah....Who's the daddy !!!!
Havn't said that since....hhhmmm...last night..

Nah.....am to young to be considered the daddy of the forum..anyway, there are others who have been here much longer than i who deserve that acolade.

I can feel the love today...can everyone feel the love ??
Old Feb 1st 2005, 6:50 am
Restless soul

Yeah....Who's the daddy !!!!
Havn't said that since....hhhmmm...last night..

Nah.....am to young to be considered the daddy of the forum..anyway, there are others who have been here much longer than i who deserve that acolade.

I can feel the love today...can everyone feel the love ??

Yeah Baby....
Old Feb 1st 2005, 6:50 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rumble Tumble
Hey JB wat do ya reckon we should be able to find some good ones for the guys huh? shall we...shall we...

Good thinking batwoman....give me a mo just trying to find some 'interesting' stuff to browse. hmmm who shall we award an avatar to first???
Old Feb 1st 2005, 6:51 am
Up in the air

Originally Posted by Uncle B
My god Psycho John!!!!!!!!!!!!!
They let you have access to a PC from inside??...or are you on remand now ??
Old Feb 1st 2005, 6:52 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Hello Uncle B welcome to the forum
Old Feb 1st 2005, 6:58 am
Up in the air

Will call u in a minute.
Please please please.. no posting of real world stuff please JB!!...... things have just calmed down in here !!

cheers mate
Old Feb 1st 2005, 7:01 am
Banned

Will call u in a minute.
Please please please.. no posting of real world stuff please JB!!...... things have just calmed down in here !!

cheers mate

It's discussion and chat forum JD I post what I wish if you don't like ignore.

Things are calm this is news
Old Feb 1st 2005, 7:04 am
Up in the air

It's discussion and chat forum JD I post what I wish if you don't like ignore.

Things are calm this is news
Sorry JB,....confusing..Uncle B is also JB..
Old Feb 1st 2005, 7:07 am
Sat on the fence ......

Rumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond repute

Hello Uncle B welcome to the forum
NUTZ I have some good piccies but can blinkin re-size them GGgggrrrrrr

Last edited by Rumble Tumble; Feb 1st 2005 at 7:10 am. Reason: spelling atrocious
Old Feb 1st 2005, 7:08 am
Banned

Sorry JB,....confusing..Uncle B is also JB..

Huh, not actually, again have no idea what you are talking about JD Uncle B who are you????

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.