Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Anti-backstabbing Thread

Anti-backstabbing Thread

Old Jan 31st 2005, 11:19 am
BE Forum Addict

Singlemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Anti-backstabbing Thread

Originally Posted by Nabs
and who's fault you were alone?

...no comment on that one!
Old Jan 31st 2005, 11:20 am
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Singlemom

Good you know

Old Jan 31st 2005, 11:33 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rumble Tumble
Hey JD i'm gonna buy you a drink for that one
Sweet........pint of vodka redbull......time and place ??
Old Jan 31st 2005, 11:34 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

You have my number..you could have called!!...missed you by a few mins...sorry
Old Jan 31st 2005, 11:36 am
BE Forum Addict

Singlemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
uh....no....didn't save it.... sorry
Old Jan 31st 2005, 11:37 am
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of

uh....no....didn't save it.... sorry
What about mine? you lost that too?
Old Jan 31st 2005, 11:39 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Nabs
What about mine? you lost that too?

....yep...had that on post it...can't remember...
Old Jan 31st 2005, 11:39 am
Forum Regular

Anya4Dubai will become famous soon enoughAnya4Dubai will become famous soon enough
Smile Re: Anti-backstabbing Thread

Right, i dont want this thread to turn into a bun-fight, but due to the behaviour, egos and tempers of some (myself included) Id like to post some recommendations to make this forum a nicer place....

Althought the Middle East has know troubles since the beginning of time, we should know better.

1. Please can everyone stop bitching about others via PM or in person. If you have a tangable issue have some balls and deal with that person directly rather than perpetuating bullshit all over cyberspace.
If not....then your a spineless pleb.

2. Sly digs and innuendo's in the posts which are clearly directed at someone. I am guilty of this, so is JB and a few others. please can this stop, use your literary genius to write a book or something.

3. Can we stop this division and "side-taking". this is caused by people bullshitting and deliberately manipulating others to serve their own vested interests.

4. Can people stop being gulible..."unless you witnessed it, it has'nt happened". stop being sucked into someone elses grudge match or ego-sparring competition.

5. I'd like to teach the world to sing...in perfect harmony.....blah blah blah.

c'mon guys, we a'int in the playground anymore. I came on the board to make friends not enemies....and impretty sure thats the reason you came here too.

Over and out
Hi,
Nice to be back!. I was scared to post any thing, everyone was so mad, I would've been definitely misunderstood!

Glad everyone's smiling again

Anya
Old Jan 31st 2005, 11:41 am
The Delivery Man...

....yep...had that on post it...can't remember...
GGGrrrrrrrrr

Old Jan 31st 2005, 11:50 am
BE Forum Addict

...not your fault at all JD! I was going to go there anway...will call next time!....hint....
Old Jan 31st 2005, 11:51 am
The Delivery Man...

lool
Old Jan 31st 2005, 11:51 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Anya4Dubai
Hi,
Nice to be back!. I was scared to post any thing, everyone was so mad, I would've been definitely misunderstood!

Glad everyone's smiling again

Anya

Hi Anya!

It is much better like this..isn't it?
Old Jan 31st 2005, 12:18 pm
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Tried to PM u ... but no respond ... so guessed u turn it off. Have seen ur hols pics, nice... Hoping to see more actually ...
Old Jan 31st 2005, 12:34 pm
Up in the air

Originally Posted by novita77
Tried to PM u ... but no respond ... so guessed u turn it off. Have seen ur hols pics, nice... Hoping to see more actually ...
Sorry Nov, was out having a walk round the lakes at DIC.

there not that great, had been working late during the week, then rushing about to get to the airport, then out on the piss for 5 hours....and that is the result ! lol
Old Jan 31st 2005, 12:49 pm
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry Nov, was out having a walk round the lakes at DIC.

there not that great, had been working late during the week, then rushing about to get to the airport, then out on the piss for 5 hours....and that is the result ! lol
Anything better ???

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.