Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Anti-backstabbing Thread

Anti-backstabbing Thread

Old Jan 31st 2005, 10:51 am
Sat on the fence ......

Rumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anti-backstabbing Thread

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
Right, i dont want this thread to turn into a bun-fight, but due to the behaviour, egos and tempers of some (myself included) Id like to post some recommendations to make this forum a nicer place....

Althought the Middle East has know troubles since the beginning of time, we should know better.

1. Please can everyone stop bitching about others via PM or in person. If you have a tangable issue have some balls and deal with that person directly rather than perpetuating bullshit all over cyberspace.
If not....then your a spineless pleb.

2. Sly digs and innuendo's in the posts which are clearly directed at someone. I am guilty of this, so is JB and a few others. please can this stop, use your literary genius to write a book or something.

3. Can we stop this division and "side-taking". this is caused by people bullshitting and deliberately manipulating others to serve their own vested interests.

4. Can people stop being gulible..."unless you witnessed it, it has'nt happened". stop being sucked into someone elses grudge match or ego-sparring competition.

5. I'd like to teach the world to sing...in perfect harmony.....blah blah blah.

c'mon guys, we a'int in the playground anymore. I came on the board to make friends not enemies....and impretty sure thats the reason you came here too.

Over and out
Couldn't have put it better myself lets hope peeps takes notice, i'll drink to that
Old Jan 31st 2005, 10:52 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by novita77
U talk abt me??? I am a chinese here ...
Stop it Nov....behave yourself !!!

Everyone has taken a cyber-valium, and we are all super chill.

We are all gonna be nicer people.....hopefully
Old Jan 31st 2005, 10:54 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

*sigh* OK...

I won't say anything now... Now u can't even take an innocent joke ...
Old Jan 31st 2005, 10:57 am
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of

No worries Nabs...........sorry i could not stay long....was a tired ickle boy and wanted my bed.

Appreciate you coming all the way over there though.

Cheers
You are worth it

see u again soon
Old Jan 31st 2005, 11:02 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

In fact, as a gesture of good will, and to show that im man enough to admit my faults, i will apologise to everyone i have offended or pissed off over the last few days.

JellyBean. for making the odd snide "sniper" posting

Sassy. for letting something silly bother me and allowing it to spiral out of control.

Sarah1. Again..Snidey Sniper postings.

Ray. for telling him to **** off (i know he's not bothered..but ill include him anyway)

Face. not returning his karma

anyone else i may have pissed off but am unaware of.
Old Jan 31st 2005, 11:02 am
Up in the air

*sigh* OK...

Of course you can honey, i was mucking around xx
Old Jan 31st 2005, 11:03 am
Melts in your Mouth

Malteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond repute

*sigh* OK...

HAHA can imagine u try to cope wt Lydia when dying to get on forum hahaha!!!! u must have suffered eh lol.

MrMalt workng his ass off both at work and at home chasing plumbers, aircon men, carpets, electricians and pest control LOL and of course me hahaha.

Novi between 7-8pm is the toughest time of day for me as trying to make 3 kiddies have a bath and sleep phewww and its sooo much hard work believe me. Sorry but wont be able to make it, I am already dead beat as it is
Old Jan 31st 2005, 11:05 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Malteser
HAHA can imagine u try to cope wt Lydia when dying to get on forum hahaha!!!! u must have suffered eh lol.

MrMalt workng his ass off both at work and at home chasing plumbers, aircon men, carpets, electricians and pest control LOL and of course me hahaha.

Novi between 7-8pm is the toughest time of day for me as trying to make 3 kiddies have a bath and sleep phewww and its sooo much hard work believe me. Sorry but wont be able to make it, I am already dead beat as it is
OK...

What r u doing Wednesday Morning???

Can I come to ur place after my school run, and maybe abt 9.30 we can take Sophie to Ghanem Garden for Toddler Group? If u agree I will ring my Croatian friend 2 join us.
Old Jan 31st 2005, 11:09 am
Sat on the fence ......

Rumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond repute

In fact, as a gesture of good will, and to show that im man enough to admit my faults, i will apologise to everyone i have offended or pissed off over the last few days.

Sassy. for letting something silly bother me and allowing it to spiral out of control.

Ray. for telling him to **** off (i know he's not bothered..but ill include him anyway)

Hey JD i'm gonna buy you a drink for that one
Old Jan 31st 2005, 11:09 am
Melts in your Mouth

Malteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond repute

OK...

What r u doing Wednesday Morning???

Can I come to ur place after my school run, and maybe abt 9.30 we can take Sophie to Ghanem Garden for Toddler Group? If u agree I will ring my Croatian friend 2 join us.

Novi forget all about me right now as really too busy wt the house. Wed and Thurs being MrMalts days off, need to go order the furniture and choose the curtains. I am really really sorry but hopefully will be able to go everywhere with u very very soon.............bear wt me plsss
Old Jan 31st 2005, 11:11 am
semarang

Originally Posted by Malteser
Novi forget all about me right now as really too busy wt the house. Wed and Thurs being MrMalts days off, need to go order the furniture and choose the curtains. I am really really sorry but hopefully will be able to go everywhere with u very very soon.............bear wt me plsss
Right ... i think I only can have a date with u on this forum ...
Old Jan 31st 2005, 11:13 am
BE Enthusiast

LakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to behold

No worries Nabs...........sorry i could not stay long....was a tired ickle boy and wanted my bed.

Appreciate you coming all the way over there though.

Cheers
Ended up going out last night after all. Went to the fabulous bar whose name escapes me at the Al Qasr hotel at Madinat Jumeira. Pretty good prices for such a plush place - always enjoy it there.

Then went for a night cap to the Pierchic restaurant & bar, also at Al Qasr. Pureshite more like. Heard 2 separate complaints about the food last night, couldn't sit where we wanted, drinks extortionate and service crap. Avoid.
Old Jan 31st 2005, 11:15 am
BE Forum Addict

Singlemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by LakesLassie
Ended up going out last night after all. Went to the fabulous bar whose name escapes me at the Al Qasr hotel at Madinat Jumeira. Pretty good prices for such a plush place - always enjoy it there.

Then went for a night cap to the Pierchic restaurant & bar, also at Al Qasr. Pureshite more like. Heard 2 separate complaints about the food last night, couldn't sit where we wanted, drinks extortionate and service crap. Avoid.

Hello LL!

Should have told me....I was alone at scarletts
Old Jan 31st 2005, 11:16 am
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Singlemom
Hello LL!

Should have told me....I was alone at scarletts

and who's fault you were alone?

Old Jan 31st 2005, 11:19 am
BE Forum Addict

Singlemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of light

Well done JD!....was starting to wonder

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.