Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Anti-backstabbing Thread

Anti-backstabbing Thread

Old Jan 31st 2005, 10:20 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute
Default Anti-backstabbing Thread

Right, i dont want this thread to turn into a bun-fight, but due to the behaviour, egos and tempers of some (myself included) Id like to post some recommendations to make this forum a nicer place....

Althought the Middle East has know troubles since the beginning of time, we should know better.

1. Please can everyone stop bitching about others via PM or in person. If you have a tangable issue have some balls and deal with that person directly rather than perpetuating bullshit all over cyberspace.
If not....then your a spineless pleb.

2. Sly digs and innuendo's in the posts which are clearly directed at someone. I am guilty of this, so is JB and a few others. please can this stop, use your literary genius to write a book or something.

3. Can we stop this division and "side-taking". this is caused by people bullshitting and deliberately manipulating others to serve their own vested interests.

4. Can people stop being gulible..."unless you witnessed it, it has'nt happened". stop being sucked into someone elses grudge match or ego-sparring competition.

5. I'd like to teach the world to sing...in perfect harmony.....blah blah blah.

c'mon guys, we a'int in the playground anymore. I came on the board to make friends not enemies....and impretty sure thats the reason you came here too.

Over and out
Old Jan 31st 2005, 10:25 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anti-backstabbing Thread

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
Right, i dont want this thread to turn into a bun-fight, but due to the behaviour, egos and tempers of some (myself included) Id like to post some recommendations to make this forum a nicer place....

Althought the Middle East has know troubles since the beginning of time, we should know better.

1. Please can everyone stop bitching about others via PM or in person. If you have a tangable issue have some balls and deal with that person directly rather than perpetuating bullshit all over cyberspace.
If not....then your a spineless pleb.

2. Sly digs and innuendo's in the posts which are clearly directed at someone. I am guilty of this, so is JB and a few others. please can this stop, use your literary genius to write a book or something.

3. Can we stop this division and "side-taking". this is caused by people bullshitting and deliberately manipulating others to serve their own vested interests.

4. Can people stop being gulible..."unless you witnessed it, it has'nt happened". stop being sucked into someone elses grudge match or ego-sparring competition.

5. I'd like to teach the world to sing...in perfect harmony.....blah blah blah.

c'mon guys, we a'int in the playground anymore. I came on the board to make friends not enemies....and impretty sure thats the reason you came here too.

Over and out

Can I PM you?

Nahh only joking, I would like to clear some things up though but I am not meeting anybody for drinks, can I not get this off my chest in private?
Old Jan 31st 2005, 10:34 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jellybean
Can I PM you?

Nahh only joking, I would like to clear some things up though but I am not meeting anybody for drinks, can I not get this off my chest in private?
Sure, the only thing i was trying to get across is that people should deal direct either public or private, rather than moaning and running other people down. None of us are perfect, but if someone has a criticism most people would rather hear it directly so they can address it, rather than from a third person, or only find out about a gripe after lots of people dislike you because of something you hav'nt done or said.

In the words of the wise philospher Ali G.....Keep it real.....aaaii
Old Jan 31st 2005, 10:37 am
Melts in your Mouth

Malteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Anti-backstabbing Thread

Sure, the only thing i was trying to get across is that people should deal direct either public or private, rather than moaning and running other people down. None of us are perfect, but if someone has a criticism most people would rather hear it directly so they can address it, rather than from a third person, or only find out about a gripe after lots of people dislike you because of something you hav'nt done or said.

In the words of the wise philospher Ali G.....Keep it real.....aaaii

Awww everyone is happy, everyone in a good mood, sun is shining......

Nice eh phewww..............isnt the world a great place to live in

Positive thinking darlingss.........hehe!!!!
Old Jan 31st 2005, 10:40 am
Up in the air

Originally Posted by Malteser
Awww everyone is happy, everyone in a good mood, sun is shining......

Nice eh phewww..............isnt the world a great place to live in

Positive thinking darlingss.........hehe!!!!
yeah!!!!!!!!!............Im gonna be skipping all the way home !!
Old Jan 31st 2005, 10:41 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

yeah!!!!!!!!!............Im gonna be skipping all the way home !!
Watchout the potholes ...

Hello Malt ...
Old Jan 31st 2005, 10:43 am
Melts in your Mouth

Malteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by novita77

Hello Malt ...

PMSL...............just got a visual, Jammy tripping in a pothole LOL

Hey sweetiepie xxxxwhere u been??
Old Jan 31st 2005, 10:45 am
Banned

Robynlyn has a brilliant futureRobynlyn has a brilliant futureRobynlyn has a brilliant futureRobynlyn has a brilliant futureRobynlyn has a brilliant futureRobynlyn has a brilliant futureRobynlyn has a brilliant futureRobynlyn has a brilliant future

I have to agree with wise words - I live by the philosophy (hope I spelt it right) that if you cannot say, what ever you have to say, directly to the person then do not say it!

I have learnt the hard way that what you say will always come back to bite you in the butt. :scared: Rather keep it real and you tell the person your feelings than them here it via via, and by the time it does get to them it is 3000x worse than what you had to say to begin with!

Hope I make sense - been a very long day!
Old Jan 31st 2005, 10:45 am
Up in the air

Originally Posted by novita77

Hello Malt ...
Hey Nov, Malt has got my holiday snaps
Old Jan 31st 2005, 10:46 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Malteser
PMSL...............just got a visual, Jammy tripping in a pothole LOL

Hey sweetiepie xxxxwhere u been??
Lidia was in my house (she left), so busy to entertain her. Can u imagine try to talk to her while I am dying to get back on the board...

Anyway ... she left already ...

Is Mr.Malt in the house tonight? If u r free u can come with me to Continental Hotel to see Japanese Theatre... from 7pm to 8pm.
Old Jan 31st 2005, 10:47 am
semarang

Hey Nov, Malt has got my holiday snaps
OK JD... thanks. Look forward to see it ...

Malt ... how many pics are they? Can I come to ur place to have a look. Probably one morning after I drop Sam at school.
Old Jan 31st 2005, 10:48 am
Up in the air

Originally Posted by Robynlyn
I have to agree with wise words - I live by the philosophy (hope I spelt it right) that if you cannot say, what ever you have to say, directly to the person then do not say it!

I have learnt the hard way that what you say will always come back to bite you in the butt. :scared: Rather keep it real and you tell the person your feelings than them here it via via, and by the time it does get to them it is 3000x worse than what you had to say to begin with!

Hope I make sense - been a very long day!
With you on that one, I have been the victim of chinese whispers. Apparently im an alcoholic pretentious twat, who sleeps with a different woman each night.

I would mind so much if it were true...sounds like id be alot more interesting than i actually am !!!!
Old Jan 31st 2005, 10:48 am
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of

Its great what you can learn from me JD after meeting for a drink

Just joking
Old Jan 31st 2005, 10:50 am
Up in the air

Originally Posted by Nabs
Its great what you can learn from me JD after meeting for a drink

Just joking
No worries Nabs...........sorry i could not stay long....was a tired ickle boy and wanted my bed.

Appreciate you coming all the way over there though.

Cheers
Old Jan 31st 2005, 10:50 am
semarang

With you on that one, I have been the victim of chinese whispers. Apparently im an alcoholic pretentious twat, who sleeps with a different woman each night.

I would mind so much if it were true...sounds like id be alot more interesting than i actually am !!!!
U talk abt me??? I am a chinese here ...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.