Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

AED1,500,000 reward for finding Timmy

AED1,500,000 reward for finding Timmy

Old Jan 26th 2013, 11:02 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: AED1,500,000 reward for finding Timmy

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
so has there been any positive news or not? no need to tell us what but has the trip been worthwhile?
Topped up the suntan
Old Jan 26th 2013, 9:43 pm
Forum Regular

fluffymoo has much to be proud offluffymoo has much to be proud offluffymoo has much to be proud offluffymoo has much to be proud offluffymoo has much to be proud offluffymoo has much to be proud offluffymoo has much to be proud offluffymoo has much to be proud offluffymoo has much to be proud offluffymoo has much to be proud offluffymoo has much to be proud of

so has there been any positive news or not? no need to tell us what but has the trip been worthwhile?
Yes the trip has been worthwhile. We still do not know where or what has happened to Timmy and most likely never will do. However hats off to the dubai police force. They have gone out of their way and beyond with their investigations.
Old Jan 26th 2013, 9:49 pm
Forum Regular

fluffymoo has much to be proud offluffymoo has much to be proud offluffymoo has much to be proud offluffymoo has much to be proud offluffymoo has much to be proud offluffymoo has much to be proud offluffymoo has much to be proud offluffymoo has much to be proud offluffymoo has much to be proud offluffymoo has much to be proud offluffymoo has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by rowell
Fluffy, I am at a loss to why you keep coming back if this bored is so ott
Because this bored is my outlet! So thank you all for putting up with me
Old Jan 26th 2013, 10:19 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by commander
Fluffy, they don't "affect" your family though, they are cyber words. Ignore them. I admit that people spouting off about the cost of tickets is a bit off and just adds to the perception that the ME is full of rich tossers.

This isn't expatflange, we don't sugarcoat everything, cyber hug you and tell you its all okay.

We don't know what happened to Timmy. Suffice to say if team timmy came to Dubai expecting that some facetime with the local plod is going to bring answers, then I think you will be let down.

There is a whole big bad desert out there, whatever happened, whoever he pissed off, whatever...he aint coming back. Sorry and I wish and hope I'm wrong.

Have you ever got in a car and driven out to Hatta, RAK, over to Kalba..lots and lots of barren empty desert...
Hi commander, I think you've hit the nail on the head in the fact that I don't cope very well with cyber world!! However these threads do affect my family as they read them but do not comment!

I also reckon he has been dumped in the desert!! Hard to say this...
Old Jan 26th 2013, 10:38 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by fluffymoo
Hi commander, I think you've hit the nail on the head in the fact that I don't cope very well with cyber world!! However these threads do affect my family as they read them but do not comment!

I also reckon he has been dumped in the desert!! Hard to say this...
Who are you?
Are you his Auntie or cousin or mother in law - who?
I read what you wrote about Patsy which was totally wrong and uncalled for.
You really should pm her with an apology.

I do feel sorry for Timmy's family,it's the not knowing which is probably harder
to deal with than perhaps identifying someone in a mortuary.
Reading @ circumstances of his disappearance,to me, he seemed a devoted family man who would never deliberately cause anxiety over his whereabouts- Someone/ thing has prevented him from being in touch.Ok he may have had one pint too many but he was with friends.....
Old Jan 27th 2013, 12:58 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by fluffymoo
Yes the trip has been worthwhile. We still do not know where or what has happened to Timmy and most likely never will do. However hats off to the dubai police force. They have gone out of their way and beyond with their investigations.
How do you know that?
Old Jan 27th 2013, 2:27 am
Account Closed

mikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond repute

Little bit on the radio this morning, nothing new, no new clues but family very happy that Dubai police are doing and have done everything possible. So if nothing else perhaps some closure for the family.

Little bit in 7 days http://www.7daysindubai.com/Cops-nav...ail/story.html

Last edited by mikewot; Jan 27th 2013 at 3:38 am.
Old Jan 27th 2013, 10:17 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Dean
How do you know that?
she is a relative so has been in touch with the family who visited Dubai
Old Jan 27th 2013, 10:25 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

she is a relative so has been in touch with the family who visited Dubai
No........... I mean how does she know the police have done everything they could have done..........?
Old Jan 27th 2013, 11:36 am

Miss Anne Thrope is an unknown quantity at this point

Look at the picture on this article which, according to the attribution, was supplied by the family. Either the family is being very badly advised and has poor judgement about these things or the something-not-smelling-right about this case is being validated:

http://www.thenational.ae/news/uae-n...tten-by-police
Old Jan 27th 2013, 11:40 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

That is odd...
Old Jan 27th 2013, 11:43 am
BE Forum Addict

LaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Miss Anne Thrope
... or the something-not-smelling-right about this case is being validated
Like what? What do you mean?
Old Jan 27th 2013, 12:03 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by LaLaLayla
Like what? What do you mean?
He disappeared in May............ she looks pregnant............
Old Jan 27th 2013, 12:05 pm
Shark Fisherman

britexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond repute

Hmmmm. Suspend campaigns, everyone is amazing though he has not been found. I think I may know what is happening here.
Old Jan 27th 2013, 12:23 pm
Knee deep and rising

weasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by britexpat76
Hmmmm. Suspend campaigns, everyone is amazing though he has not been found. I think I may know what is happening here.
The big ol' pay off. (not saying she doesn't deserve to be paid off by the cops)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.