Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

AED1,500,000 reward for finding Timmy

AED1,500,000 reward for finding Timmy

Old Feb 5th 2013, 7:57 am
Forum Regular

fluffymoo has much to be proud offluffymoo has much to be proud offluffymoo has much to be proud offluffymoo has much to be proud offluffymoo has much to be proud offluffymoo has much to be proud offluffymoo has much to be proud offluffymoo has much to be proud offluffymoo has much to be proud offluffymoo has much to be proud offluffymoo has much to be proud of
Default Re: AED1,500,000 reward for finding Timmy

Originally Posted by The Dean
So 'Photo courtesy the MacColl family' (which you can see if you hover your mouse over the photo) is a false statement then?
I am Sorry! Have only just read your comment and yes this is 100% a false statement.
Old Feb 5th 2013, 8:05 am
Forum Regular

fluffymoo has much to be proud offluffymoo has much to be proud offluffymoo has much to be proud offluffymoo has much to be proud offluffymoo has much to be proud offluffymoo has much to be proud offluffymoo has much to be proud offluffymoo has much to be proud offluffymoo has much to be proud offluffymoo has much to be proud offluffymoo has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by The Dean
Er........ I think the implication was that they were recipients, not payers.......
I have just reread and yes you are correct...sorry
Old Feb 6th 2013, 12:32 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

I don't blame her, she has to get on with the rest of her life, we all know he isn't coming back and she probably does as well.
Old Mar 23rd 2013, 7:42 pm
Kix
Nothing doin' here

Kix will become famous soon enoughKix will become famous soon enough

New update fro 7days today.

A new (what made him wait so long) witness states he saw Timmy walking away from his ship...

7days

I still reckon he's in the desert.
Old Mar 23rd 2013, 8:15 pm
When in doubt, mumble.

Poshy has much to be proud ofPoshy has much to be proud ofPoshy has much to be proud ofPoshy has much to be proud ofPoshy has much to be proud ofPoshy has much to be proud ofPoshy has much to be proud ofPoshy has much to be proud ofPoshy has much to be proud ofPoshy has much to be proud ofPoshy has much to be proud of

Why has this new witness only just come forward ? *tut*

If there is one !
Old Mar 23rd 2013, 11:59 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kix
New update fro 7days today.

A new (what made him wait so long) witness states he saw Timmy walking away from his ship...

7days

I still reckon he's in the desert.
I agree
Old Mar 24th 2013, 2:03 am
Forum Regular

Equestra has much to be proud ofEquestra has much to be proud ofEquestra has much to be proud ofEquestra has much to be proud ofEquestra has much to be proud ofEquestra has much to be proud ofEquestra has much to be proud ofEquestra has much to be proud ofEquestra has much to be proud ofEquestra has much to be proud ofEquestra has much to be proud of

There MUST have been folk that saw him ...... do they not want the AED 1,500,000 reward??

A puzzling mystery ....... I really do wonder what happened... but do not envisage a hapy homecoming for Timmy Very sad
Old Mar 26th 2013, 9:46 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
I agree
Sadly so do I

I really hope that people aren't giving false sightings and statements for the reward money! There is not many things I believe in, but Karma is the one thing that I do believe in and I am great believer in what goes around comes around. The truth will come out, I am positive about that.

Last edited by fluffymoo; Mar 26th 2013 at 10:09 am.
Old Mar 26th 2013, 4:34 pm
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry but the truth will almost certainly never come out. Not here.
Old Mar 26th 2013, 4:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

mentalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shiva
In the words of a great American actor..."You can't handle the truth."
Old Mar 26th 2013, 4:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

al dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond repute

Karma doesn't exist, or why does bad things happen to supposedly good people in the first place? The truth does not always come out.

Hope his family finds some peace.
Old Mar 26th 2013, 8:39 pm
Concierge

Originally Posted by shiva
I agree
Old Mar 27th 2013, 1:32 am
Concierge

http://www.7daysindubai.com/New-twis...ail/story.html

so he went to the Port then left the Port and it has taken them how long to find that out?
Old Mar 27th 2013, 1:48 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

so he went to the Port then left the Port and it has taken them how long to find that out?
exactly, with all the CCTV etc...again its all a bit fishy.
Old Mar 27th 2013, 1:51 am
Kix
Nothing doin' here

Kix will become famous soon enoughKix will become famous soon enough

I've just read this too. Is it true, at 2.30am. Doesn't RB close at 3am anyway?

Would he have known where it is, or what it was called?

The latest witness, who contacted 7DAYS yesterday, now claims the dad-of-three got in another taxi and was shouting about an altercation he wanted to settle “at the place he came from”. The man said: “Four different ships’ chandlers, the men who provide all the services to the ships, have said that Timmy got back to the port, walked about for around 15 minutes then left again.

“He was very hot-headed, shouting about something that happened at Rock Bottom and he wanted to go back.”
And why take over a year to come forward?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.