Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

AED1,500,000 reward for finding Timmy

AED1,500,000 reward for finding Timmy

Old Jan 27th 2013, 12:44 pm
Shark Fisherman

britexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: AED1,500,000 reward for finding Timmy

Originally Posted by weasel decentral
The big ol' pay off. (not saying she doesn't deserve to be paid off by the cops)
So twisting it on its head, If you were a family man and was short of a few quid where in the world could you disappear almost guaranteeing your family a handsome pay off

Conspiracy theory No 974.
Old Jan 27th 2013, 1:30 pm
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Dean
He disappeared in May............ she looks pregnant............
She looks like a mum who gave birth a wee while back and funnily enough hasn't had her mind on loosing the puppy fat.

The henna on the hands and the Armani hotel photo isn't a good portrayal though...

Finding timmy or beach holiday...

Not blaming her but FFs, is her uncle or who ever the **** is advising her wired to the moon?

A better photo would be her outside rock bottoms
Old Jan 27th 2013, 1:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

LaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by britexpat76
So twisting it on its head, If you were a family man and was short of a few quid where in the world could you disappear almost guaranteeing your family a handsome pay off

Conspiracy theory No 974.
I don't think they are clever enough (in a criminal sense) for that. Good idea, though.

And how did he get out? In idle moments I often wonder how you would escape from the UAE if you needed to...
Old Jan 27th 2013, 2:07 pm
Shark Fisherman

britexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by LaLaLayla
I don't think they are clever enough (in a criminal sense) for that. Good idea, though.

And how did he get out? In idle moments I often wonder how you would escape from the UAE if you needed to...
Apparently its not that difficult into Hatta, That Aussie crook managed it from that school he robbed. Fishing boat? Or you could find yourself a chinese in Bur Dubai and live there the rest of your life selling the knock off burberry shit on Ebay.
Old Jan 27th 2013, 3:54 pm
womble

OriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond repute

aussie bloke didnt manage though cos as soon as he tried to leave oman (with his g/f) without a valid entry visa they shipped him back into the welcoming arms of the dubai police

saying that - get into musandam and you could probably join the smugglers to/from iran if that was your inclination....
Old Jan 27th 2013, 4:47 pm
...---...

Fossildog has a reputation beyond reputeFossildog has a reputation beyond reputeFossildog has a reputation beyond reputeFossildog has a reputation beyond reputeFossildog has a reputation beyond reputeFossildog has a reputation beyond reputeFossildog has a reputation beyond reputeFossildog has a reputation beyond reputeFossildog has a reputation beyond reputeFossildog has a reputation beyond reputeFossildog has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by commander
She looks like a mum who gave birth a wee while back and funnily enough hasn't had her mind on loosing the puppy fat.

The henna on the hands and the Armani hotel photo isn't a good portrayal though...

Not blaming her but FFs, is her uncle or who ever the **** is advising her wired to the moon?

Or pictured at the port gazing wistfully towards the horizon through a pair of binoculars
Old Jan 27th 2013, 9:14 pm
Forum Regular

fluffymoo has much to be proud offluffymoo has much to be proud offluffymoo has much to be proud offluffymoo has much to be proud offluffymoo has much to be proud offluffymoo has much to be proud offluffymoo has much to be proud offluffymoo has much to be proud offluffymoo has much to be proud offluffymoo has much to be proud offluffymoo has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Miss Anne Thrope
Look at the picture on this article which, according to the attribution, was supplied by the family. Either the family is being very badly advised and has poor judgement about these things or the something-not-smelling-right about this case is being validated:

http://www.thenational.ae/news/uae-n...tten-by-police
My family and especially Rachael did not contribute to this story or photos! This story was taken from the Bring Timmy Home page on face book (which is now a closed site) However I have looked up the reporters name on the BTH site and he is a member and is obviously obtaining information from there!!
Old Jan 27th 2013, 9:26 pm
Forum Regular

fluffymoo has much to be proud offluffymoo has much to be proud offluffymoo has much to be proud offluffymoo has much to be proud offluffymoo has much to be proud offluffymoo has much to be proud offluffymoo has much to be proud offluffymoo has much to be proud offluffymoo has much to be proud offluffymoo has much to be proud offluffymoo has much to be proud of

Commander All our family sadly have weight issues! But I agree photo is not good
Old Jan 27th 2013, 9:46 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Eva
Who are you?
Are you his Auntie or cousin or mother in law - who?
I read what you wrote about Patsy which was totally wrong and uncalled for.
You really should pm her with an apology.

I do feel sorry for Timmy's family,it's the not knowing which is probably harder
to deal with than perhaps identifying someone in a mortuary.
Reading @ circumstances of his disappearance,to me, he seemed a devoted family man who would never deliberately cause anxiety over his whereabouts- Someone/ thing has prevented him from being in touch.Ok he may have had one pint too many but he was with friends.....
It is the 'not knowing' that is the hardest part Eva! I am Rachael's Auntie and lived with my sister when Rachael was born and for a couples of years after so I am very protective of her.
Old Jan 28th 2013, 1:28 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by fluffymoo
My family and especially Rachael did not contribute to this story or photos! This story was taken from the Bring Timmy Home page on face book (which is now a closed site) However I have looked up the reporters name on the BTH site and he is a member and is obviously obtaining information from there!!
So 'Photo courtesy the MacColl family' (which you can see if you hover your mouse over the photo) is a false statement then?
Old Jan 28th 2013, 3:45 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

Commander All our family sadly have weight issues! But I agree photo is not good
Fluffy, I was not in any way being cheeky or nasty about Rachel's appearance or size. Just think they should have used a better photo..WRT Armani etc..
Old Jan 28th 2013, 5:31 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Fluffy, I was not in any way being cheeky or nasty about Rachel's appearance or size. Just think they should have used a better photo..WRT Armani etc..
good publicity for the hotel not Timmy
Old Jan 28th 2013, 6:11 am

Miss Anne Thrope is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
good publicity for the hotel not Timmy
Really? REALLY?
Old Jan 28th 2013, 6:12 am

Miss Anne Thrope is an unknown quantity at this point

So when was the picture taken then?
Old Jan 28th 2013, 6:32 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

Would you nto agree that it was rather inappropriate to have posted a photo on the FB page of her posing outside that hotel? It has no real relevance to the issue. You must be aware that any photos on there can be copied?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.