Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

AED1,500,000 reward for finding Timmy

AED1,500,000 reward for finding Timmy

Old Apr 13th 2013, 9:27 pm
Forum Regular

fluffymoo has much to be proud offluffymoo has much to be proud offluffymoo has much to be proud offluffymoo has much to be proud offluffymoo has much to be proud offluffymoo has much to be proud offluffymoo has much to be proud offluffymoo has much to be proud offluffymoo has much to be proud offluffymoo has much to be proud offluffymoo has much to be proud of
Default Re: AED1,500,000 reward for finding Timmy

Originally Posted by Eva
Don't beat yourself up about saying it,it was only a matter of time.
So,self preservation is the name of the game now.
Forgive me for my less than altruistic thoughts here:
Unless they were Nigerians, I cannot think of a legitimate reason why the guy and girl buddies of T would 'take his credit card'.
Focus on that,get your bro to ask fraud squad peeps to check if the card was ever even tried.
Seek legal aid for a civil pursuit against those people for loss of society...far fetched but strangers things have happened.
IMHO-Be they friend or be they foe...they are the key to how and why T isn't home.
Can I just say,these are just my thoughts as a quiet observer....
Eva, the guy and girl buddies of Timmy did not take his credit card. His best mate on board took it back so Timmy could not spend more than he should or drink more than he should! This however never happened as other people subbed him!

There are however other details why I think they were involved with his disappearance!
Old Apr 13th 2013, 9:40 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by fluffymoo
Eva, the guy and girl buddies of Timmy did not take his credit card. His best mate on board took it back so Timmy could not spend more than he should or drink more than he should! This however never happened as other people subbed him!

There are however other details why I think they were involved with his disappearance!
Hi Fluffy,

Check back press reports and I am sure you will find there is a statement from the female + 1 who had T ' credit card.

His best mate should have taken T home if he thought he was going to get wrecked.
Sorry I sound like one of those arse holes who go on about hindsight being a wonderful thing but I have been a best friend and had a best friend in many corners of the world...

Other details....let me speculate
Clandestine relations and a hotel bill for a double room?
I hope you find peace soon F
X
Old Apr 13th 2013, 9:42 pm
Forum Regular

fluffymoo has much to be proud offluffymoo has much to be proud offluffymoo has much to be proud offluffymoo has much to be proud offluffymoo has much to be proud offluffymoo has much to be proud offluffymoo has much to be proud offluffymoo has much to be proud offluffymoo has much to be proud offluffymoo has much to be proud offluffymoo has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Sandboy
She was talking about the reward... Relax
I know she was talking about the reward and was just stating that the indian GP is not interested in helping us for the reward!
Old Apr 13th 2013, 9:55 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Eva
Hi Fluffy,

Check back press reports and I am sure you will find there is a statement from the female + 1 who had T ' credit card.

His best mate should have taken T home if he thought he was going to get wrecked.
Sorry I sound like one of those arse holes who go on about hindsight being a wonderful thing but I have been a best friend and had a best friend in many corners of the world...

Other details....let me speculate
Clandestine relations and a hotel bill for a double room?
I hope you find peace soon F
X
Once again Eva... PLEASE DO NOT BE SORRY! I agree ok... Best friends and even friends look out for eachother ok! We have all been there and done that! They did not do that for Timmy and I still believe they are responsible for where he is right now x
Old Apr 13th 2013, 10:58 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Kix
PR?
Hey sorry...Not!....loads of you abbreviating so I thought I would do the same ok so Kix PR is Port Rashid!!!! Like you didn't know!
Old Apr 14th 2013, 9:18 pm
Forum Regular

Hey sorry...Not!....loads of you abbreviating so I thought I would do the same ok so Kix PR is Port Rashid!!!! Like you didn't know!
Sorry I apologize for this outburst! I feel so embarrassed

Guilty as charged, I consumed too much wine last night!

Last edited by fluffymoo; Apr 14th 2013 at 9:19 pm. Reason: left a word out!
Old Apr 15th 2013, 4:28 am
Kix
Nothing doin' here

Kix will become famous soon enoughKix will become famous soon enough

Sorry I apologize for this outburst! I feel so embarrassed

Guilty as charged, I consumed too much wine last night!
Fluffs, no embarrassment, I really didn't understand.

X!
Old Apr 15th 2013, 8:53 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Kix
Fluffs, no embarrassment, I really didn't understand.

X!
Cool Can we just be friends again?
Old Apr 20th 2013, 9:58 pm
Forum Regular

Thank you all for being there for me over this last year when I basically just wanted to offload, You have helped xx