Reload this Page >

ADNOC - process steps in recruitment

ADNOC - process steps in recruitment

Old Sep 23rd 2021, 6:41 am
Forum Regular

psychopomp1 will become famous soon enough
Default Re: ADNOC - process steps in recruitment

@ SouthTXEngineer00

Have you been given any further updates by the Onboarding team yet?
Old Oct 1st 2021, 2:16 pm
Just Joined

jyoesar is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ARK2
Mine showed application received when I submitted my application. Then after two weeks the status changed to "in process" and I was invited for the interview. This is about eleven weeks now after the interview and I have not heard from them. This status is still showing "In process'' , no way to know the outcome of the interview.
Hi
I too noticed a changed status to "in process". Does it mean that cv has been shortlisted already for an interview?

How long does it normally takes after this status change to receive the first call by HR?

If you can explain the sequences in the recruitment process.

Thanks in advance!!!
Old Oct 18th 2021, 1:39 pm
Just Joined

MigMiguel is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by jyoesar
Hi
I too noticed a changed status to "in process". Does it mean that cv has been shortlisted already for an interview?

How long does it normally takes after this status change to receive the first call by HR?

If you can explain the sequences in the recruitment process.

Thanks in advance!!!
In think "in process" does not mean that already shortlisted because my status change from "in process" to "interview scheduled" on 13 Oct. However, i did not received any email or phone call about the interview details. Not sure who to ask or should i just wait?
Old Oct 18th 2021, 1:55 pm
Just Joined

I was wondering that does "inproces" means shortlisted for interviews. But it's a good information that you have added on this forum. All earlier messages have not mentioned this status "interview scheduled".

Out of curiosity, how many days your status remained "in process" before changing to "interview scheduled"?
Submitted application on 25/9..not sure when it becomes "in process"...but change to "interview scheduled" on 13/10
Old Oct 18th 2021, 2:10 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by MigMiguel
Submitted application on 25/9..not sure when it becomes "in process"...but change to "interview scheduled" on 13/10
Thankyou. Best of luck to you if being called for an interview.

With my timeline of "in process" since 16 August 2021 I assume I am not selected for next step but status should have changed to rejected or not selected.

No way 😳 to know but keep guessing and waiting.

Old Oct 18th 2021, 2:21 pm
Just Joined

Thankyou. Best of luck to you if being called for an interview.

With my timeline of "in process" since 16 August 2021 I assume I am not selected for next step but status should have changed to rejected or not selected.

No way 😳 to know but keep guessing and waiting.
Thanks..good luck to u too..but just to share, previously i have submitted 2 applications early this year..got rejection email few days after submitting..n status changed to "considered for future positions"..so i guess, maybe for your case, 'really' it is still in process..hope for the best
Old Oct 18th 2021, 2:47 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by MigMiguel
Thanks..good luck to u too..but just to share, previously i have submitted 2 applications early this year..got rejection email few days after submitting..n status changed to "considered for future positions"..so i guess, maybe for your case, 'really' it is still in process..hope for the best
Few applications rejected for me too changed to "considered for future positions".

This one was the one which did go into "in process". But it's too long now to remain in same status. Since they get hundreds of applications and it's must be pretty tough for them to.keep updating status for each one I guess.

Old Oct 23rd 2021, 9:18 am
Just Joined

nelarceo is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Ismailwadi
As I was hired through an agent and not directly, I did not have access to the FAQ during onboarding.

Other users might be able to share whether they got access to such a document or not.
This thread has been a very helpful guide on my current ADNOC recruitment process.
I have been interviewed via microsoft teams last January 2021.

have received a "congratulations" email on April 2021.

And have been asked for documentary reuquirements on August 2021.

Complied to all documentary requirements on September 2021 and they have connected me to a contracting agency that gave me a offer letter and i have accepted the offer letter for a technician position.

They have updated my online portal status to "Ready for Onboarding" and i have accomplished the pre-employment medical exam for visa purposes in my country and sent it last 5 October 2021.

My agency said that they have sent all my document and my medical examination to ADNOC and is waiting for security clearance to proceed with mobilization.

I have not received updates since and my online portal hasnt changed since. Is there a update for the security clearance application? Or they wil just contact me and give me 60 days grace period to travel there?

Old Oct 23rd 2021, 2:10 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by nelarceo
This thread has been a very helpful guide on my current ADNOC recruitment process.
I have been interviewed via microsoft teams last January 2021.

have received a "congratulations" email on April 2021.

And have been asked for documentary reuquirements on August 2021.

Complied to all documentary requirements on September 2021 and they have connected me to a contracting agency that gave me a offer letter and i have accepted the offer letter for a technician position.

They have updated my online portal status to "Ready for Onboarding" and i have accomplished the pre-employment medical exam for visa purposes in my country and sent it last 5 October 2021.

My agency said that they have sent all my document and my medical examination to ADNOC and is waiting for security clearance to proceed with mobilization.

I have not received updates since and my online portal hasnt changed since. Is there a update for the security clearance application? Or they wil just contact me and give me 60 days grace period to travel there?
Don't be surprised if you have to wait 5+ months to get the necessary security clearances & approvals. I've been waiting since May 2021 and still no further news. I don't think ADNOC have any control over this as they outsource to another UAE Gov't agency for the approvals and then they wait to hear back.

@ SouthTXEngineer00
Any further updates on your application?
Old Oct 24th 2021, 3:36 pm
Just Joined

SouthTXEngineer00 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello!
Sorry guys, I haven't checked this thread in a month, and the forum is not letting me view the PMs you sent me because I haven't made 3 posts yet. This reply will only be my second...
Old Oct 24th 2021, 3:41 pm
Just Joined

Lightbulb Re: ADNOC - process steps in recruitment

So I checked my status just now, and it says "Approvals In Process" dated October 17th. I was contacted by a 3rd party, HireRight, to do a background check on me during the first week of October. That background check was completed at the end of the week. I also completed a huge set of medical tests here in Houston, and I e-mailed ADNOC all of the test reports and the completed pre-employment medical forms A & B on the 17th of October. That's all that I have right now in terms of a status update.

I presume that ADNOC are also still waiting on the UAE government to obtain my security clearance.
Old Oct 24th 2021, 3:46 pm
Just Joined

A friend of mine in UAE tells me that the security clearances are performed by UAE National Security, and so there is nothing that ADNOC or any other company can do to speed up that process. As psychopomp1 said, it seems that there is nothing that any of us can do but just wait out our security clearances.
Old Oct 24th 2021, 4:47 pm
Just Joined

nelarceo is an unknown quantity at this point

Okay best thing we can do is wait for it to be approved by them. Best of luck to all of us and stay safe
Old Oct 24th 2021, 8:42 pm
Forum Regular

SouthTXEngineer00
nelarceo
Thanks guys. Once you receive your security clearance/approvals please do let the rest of us know and I will do likewise as well. Good luck!
Old Nov 5th 2021, 10:15 pm
Just Joined

ARK2 is an unknown quantity at this point

Good day, do any one know what's the job Grade for an Advisor role and what is the salary expectation in ADNOC.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.