Reload this Page >

ADNOC - process steps in recruitment

ADNOC - process steps in recruitment

Old Nov 11th 2020, 5:36 pm
Just Joined

Energy_Analyst is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: ADNOC - process steps in recruitment

have PM you the details.

Last edited by Energy_Analyst; Nov 11th 2020 at 5:42 pm.
Old Nov 20th 2020, 2:10 am
Just Joined

Dannie_regar is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Energy_Analyst
Thanks for the update. I got an update from the consultant couple of days back. Currently I am in process of negotiation.
can you please share which ADNOC Unit that you are pursuing now? Thanks
Old Nov 23rd 2020, 8:38 am
Just Joined

Ismailwadi is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Danny,

Just be patient, this whole process takes a long time. If you have been shortlisted you will get a call.
Old Nov 26th 2020, 12:54 pm
Just Joined

Abutasneem is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Gents, anyone in recruitment process with Al Dhafra Petroleum (adnoc subsidiary)?
Old Feb 11th 2021, 7:40 am
Forum Regular

psychopomp1 will become famous soon enough

Could folks be kind enough to share what salary (base) they were offered with ADNOC Onshore and on which grade? I'm currently waiting to receive an offer from ADNOC Onshore for a senior Geomatics role (AUH based but with regular trips to the Western oilfields) but haven't got the foggiest what sort of package they will offer. The sensible/realistic part of me thinks it could be anywhere from AED 30k-50k each month, but then i get carried away and think they could offer me 50k+ each month lol.

If people don't want post this info in public, then please feel free to PM me. I will keep your info confidential

Many thanks!

Last edited by psychopomp1; Feb 11th 2021 at 8:03 am.
Old Feb 16th 2021, 1:23 pm
Just Joined

WelloHorld is an unknown quantity at this point

I have had two interviews for Adnoc Distribution. The last interview being a panel. I had to send a handful of documents with attested degree etc...

apparently this starts the security checks. I did this 2 weeks ago. From what I am reading it takes some time. Is the offer provided once the security checks are back? If so, how long do the security checks take. My role will be office based.

kindest regards
Old Feb 16th 2021, 3:14 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by WelloHorld
I have had two interviews for Adnoc Distribution. The last interview being a panel. I had to send a handful of documents with attested degree etc...

apparently this starts the security checks. I did this 2 weeks ago. From what I am reading it takes some time. Is the offer provided once the security checks are back? If so, how long do the security checks take. My role will be office based.

kindest regards
They (ADNOC Onshore or ADCO as I still like to call them) sent me the "Congratulations you have been selected blah blah blah" email 11 months after I had the Skype interview!! TBH I wouldn't be surprised if its another 11 months before I receive the formal contract offer. They've asked me to upload a shed load of docs to their online portal, such as employment experience letters, last 3 pay slips, degree certificate, breakdown of subjects studied at University etc. Perhaps surprisingly, they've asked me to sign and upload a letter declaring that I will get my degree certificate attested within 6 months of joining them. So i've done all that now. However I'm not hanging around for their offer, I will be off to Qatar soon with Qatar Petroleum (end of month). If ADNOC make me a hard to refuse offer then I'll consider it, but fairly sure they won't offer me anything near what QP are offering me.

Last edited by psychopomp1; Feb 16th 2021 at 3:49 pm.
Old Feb 16th 2021, 4:25 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by psychopomp1
They (ADNOC Onshore or ADCO as I still like to call them) sent me the "Congratulations you have been selected blah blah blah" email 11 months after I had the Skype interview!! TBH I wouldn't be surprised if its another 11 months before I receive the formal contract offer. They've asked me to upload a shed load of docs to their online portal, such as employment experience letters, last 3 pay slips, degree certificate, breakdown of subjects studied at University etc. Perhaps surprisingly, they've asked me to sign and upload a letter declaring that I will get my degree certificate attested within 6 months of joining them. So i've done all that now. However I'm not hanging around for their offer, I will be off to Qatar soon with Qatar Petroleum (end of month). If ADNOC make me a hard to refuse offer then I'll consider it, but fairly sure they won't offer me anything near what QP are offering me.
I didn't get a congratulations. Just got a "we're progressing your application send us your life documents from employers and degree etc" so I'm assuming it's the same thing. To be honest. I think the COVID situation has probably postponed your process. Whereas mine started in January when things had started opening again in the UAE. If you have been offered a great position/rate, then it makes sense for you to go with what you feel is best. Personally, I cannot wait to get out there. However, I'm getting the impression it will take ages -_-
Old Feb 16th 2021, 6:45 pm
Forum Regular

I didn't get a congratulations. Just got a "we're progressing your application send us your life documents from employers and degree etc" so I'm assuming it's the same thing. To be honest. I think the COVID situation has probably postponed your process. Whereas mine started in January when things had started opening again in the UAE. If you have been offered a great position/rate, then it makes sense for you to go with what you feel is best. Personally, I cannot wait to get out there. However, I'm getting the impression it will take ages -_-
Ah ok, in that case I think you should expect to receive a formal offer at some point. They only ask for educational certificates, employment letters etc AFTER they've chosen their preferred candidate. I guess they only make a formal offer once they are satisfied that the candidate's qualfications/experience are genuine - perfectly understandable from their point of view:

https://jobs.adnoc.ae/content/Recrui.../?locale=en_US

I imagine the final stage (waiting for offer letter) takes at least a few weeks so its just a matter of waiting. Have they given you any indication of what base salary they'll be offering you? They (HR Dept) dodged the question when i asked them, though they've asked to see my last 3 salary slips from my previous employer, BP (Algeria). So maybe they might match my BP salary....or they might run a mile and offer the post to someone else. Ha ha ha!

Anyway good luck!

Last edited by psychopomp1; Feb 16th 2021 at 6:47 pm.
Old Feb 17th 2021, 12:12 pm
Forum Regular

Well well well....I got my offer letter this morning.

And the offer is a joke

They’ve offered me AED 27.5k pm for a grade 14 Engineer position. It’s on a working rotation of 6 days on/4 days off, mainly site based. On top of the salary, Housing allowance is 135k pa, furniture allowance is 41k (one time payment), 35k pa educational allowance for each child (up to 4 kids) and a car purchase loan of 150k if required. The additional allowances aren’t bad but the salary is utter 💩 (for an o&g company). I don’t think it’s even worth negotiating as the grade is lower than I was expecting.

No prizes for guessing what my response will be 😀

Last edited by psychopomp1; Feb 17th 2021 at 12:16 pm.
Old Feb 18th 2021, 11:26 am
Just Joined

Well well well....I got my offer letter this morning.

And the offer is a joke

They’ve offered me AED 27.5k pm for a grade 14 Engineer position. It’s on a working rotation of 6 days on/4 days off, mainly site based. On top of the salary, Housing allowance is 135k pa, furniture allowance is 41k (one time payment), 35k pa educational allowance for each child (up to 4 kids) and a car purchase loan of 150k if required. The additional allowances aren’t bad but the salary is utter 💩 (for an o&g company). I don’t think it’s even worth negotiating as the grade is lower than I was expecting.

No prizes for guessing what my response will be 😀

Sorry to hear you are not happy with your offer. I have been told I will receive my offer at the end of next week. I am hoping it is significantly greater than my historical salaries, as let’s be honest; we are all seeking an opportunity. I will be happy to share some information here if people are interest in offers. I don’t know what grade I will be. I will be working in office.
Old Feb 18th 2021, 12:25 pm
Forum Regular

Sorry to hear you are not happy with your offer. I have been told I will receive my offer at the end of next week. I am hoping it is significantly greater than my historical salaries, as let’s be honest; we are all seeking an opportunity. I will be happy to share some information here if people are interest in offers. I don’t know what grade I will be. I will be working in office.
I really don’t mind taking a pay cut compared to my previous jobs as no two jobs ever pay the same, but the ADNOC offer was only 50% of what QP have offered me and only 33% of my last role at BP. So it wasn’t a hard decision turning down the ADNOC offer.

Yes if you don’t mind, please do share with us what ADNOC offer you and on which grade.

Old Mar 7th 2021, 1:50 pm
Just Joined

mahadi is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Gents,

I was interviewed by ADNOC Distribution on 8th Feb 2021. On 9th Feb 2021, I received an email from HR to share all the documents (attested degree, certificates, previous employment details, etc). After submitting documents on 10th Feb 2021, I heard nothing from HR.

Upon reading the thread, I believe it will take around two months to complete the process.

Do I have serious chance to receive an offer letter?

Thanks in advance.
Old Mar 7th 2021, 4:08 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by mahadi
Hi Gents,

I was interviewed by ADNOC Distribution on 8th Feb 2021. On 9th Feb 2021, I received an email from HR to share all the documents (attested degree, certificates, previous employment details, etc). After submitting documents on 10th Feb 2021, I heard nothing from HR.

Upon reading the thread, I believe it will take around two months to complete the process.

Do I have serious chance to receive an offer letter?

Thanks in advance.
If you've been asked to submit stuff like your degree certificate, previous employment letters, previous salary slips etc, then its almost certain they will make you an offer, assuming the documents submitted tally up with your CV. After I submitted similar documents online, they made me an offer 10-14 days later. Unfortunately I had to turn down the offer as the salary offered was no where near what I was expecting. So I accepted the Qatar Petroleum offer instead. Its a shame as i would have loved to work for ADNOC as I used to spend a lot of time at their Western (Liwa) oilfields back in the 1990s working for a UAE based contractor.
Anyway good luck!

WelloHorld
Did ADNOC make you an offer in the end?

Old Mar 7th 2021, 4:30 pm
Just Joined

mahadi is an unknown quantity at this point

If you've been asked to submit stuff like your degree certificate, previous employment letters, previous salary slips etc, then its almost certain they will make you an offer, assuming the documents submitted tally up with your CV. After I submitted similar documents online, they made me an offer 10-14 days later. Unfortunately I had to turn down the offer as the salary offered was no where near what I was expecting. So I accepted the Qatar Petroleum offer instead. Its a shame as i would have loved to work for ADNOC as I used to spend a lot of time at their Western (Liwa) oilfields back in the 1990s working for a UAE based contractor.
Anyway good luck!

WelloHorld
Did ADNOC make you an offer in the end?
@WelloHorld Haven't received an offer letter or any email from HR.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.