Reload this Page >

ADNOC - process steps in recruitment

ADNOC - process steps in recruitment

Old Nov 6th 2021, 7:54 am
Forum Regular

psychopomp1 will become famous soon enough
Default Re: ADNOC - process steps in recruitment

Originally Posted by ARK2
Good day, do any one know what's the job Grade for an Advisor role and what is the salary expectation in ADNOC.
You need to provide more details. But as a rough guide, senior expat roles at ADNOC tend to be grade 15-19 with renumeration of AED 30-45k per month, excluding accommodation, education etc allowances. Mid career roles are around grade 11-14 with salary of AED 15-30k pm. But the good news is that you can negotiate the salary with ADNOC HR, as often they'll offer you the bottom end of your grading band as your initial offer.

Last edited by psychopomp1; Nov 6th 2021 at 8:18 am.
Old Nov 14th 2021, 10:10 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by nelarceo
Okay best thing we can do is wait for it to be approved by them. Best of luck to all of us and stay safe
Have sent you a pm mate.
Old Nov 20th 2021, 7:06 pm
Just Joined

SouthTXEngineer00 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello everyone,

Today I received an e-mail from ADNOC HR saying that my government clearance was completed, and they asked me to reply back with my desired start date so that they can begin the visa process.

My security clearance request was started back in early September, so it took them about 2 and a half months to get mine.

I am likely going to reply to HR with a desired start date of mid-January.
Old Nov 20th 2021, 7:26 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by SouthTXEngineer00
Hello everyone,

Today I received an e-mail from ADNOC HR saying that my government clearance was completed, and they asked me to reply back with my desired start date so that they can begin the visa process.

My security clearance request was started back in early September, so it took them about 2 and a half months to get mine.

I am likely going to reply to HR with a desired start date of mid-January.
Great news, you must be relieved!

Still no further news on my clearance, been waiting for almost 6 months now. I'm on the verge of giving up, though I will ask ADNOC HR one more time if they have any updates - if they give me the standard "we are still waiting" reply then I think its time to start looking for other work
Old Dec 1st 2021, 6:01 am
Just Joined

Gomboz is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Ariskar, may I ask how much you have been offered for grade 15 ? I am waiting for my offer and it will be grade 15 as I understood from HR. Thanks mate.
Old Dec 21st 2021, 7:17 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by psychopomp1
Great news, you must be relieved!

Still no further news on my clearance, been waiting for almost 6 months now. I'm on the verge of giving up, though I will ask ADNOC HR one more time if they have any updates - if they give me the standard "we are still waiting" reply then I think its time to start looking for other work
Finally got my UAE security clearance.....took almost 7 months!! (it was applied for back in May 2021)

Anyway ADNOC HR have asked me for a preferred start date, I have informed them 1st Feb 2022 so that *should* give them enough time to get my work visa.

SouthTXEngineer00
Have ADNOC got your work visa yet, if so how long did it take?
Cheers
Old Dec 21st 2021, 9:04 am
Just Joined

12345678 is an unknown quantity at this point

I had six interviews with ADNOC over a 3 month period in 2020 but they never replied yes or no but saying that, I had an interview with Qatar back in 2018 and then got the job offer in 2021. There processes are completely strange and not like the West.
Old Dec 21st 2021, 10:45 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by 12345678
I had six interviews with ADNOC over a 3 month period in 2020 but they never replied yes or no but saying that, I had an interview with Qatar back in 2018 and then got the job offer in 2021. There processes are completely strange and not like the West.
Yep ADNOC are slow in getting things done but I think this probably applies to all Gov’t owned companies across the ME. But to be fair to ADNOC once they apply for UAE security clearance then timescales are pretty much out of their hands and it’s a case of Inshallah.
Old Dec 21st 2021, 3:16 pm
Just Joined

Thumbs up Re: ADNOC - process steps in recruitment

Finally got my UAE security clearance.....took almost 7 months!! (it was applied for back in May 2021)

Anyway ADNOC HR have asked me for a preferred start date, I have informed them 1st Feb 2022 so that *should* give them enough time to get my work visa.

SouthTXEngineer00
Have ADNOC got your work visa yet, if so how long did it take?
Cheers
Hell yeah!

So happy for you!

ADNOC has told me that they will begin working on my visa during the first week in January (see the PM I just sent you for some additional details), and that they will answer my other questions relating to moving companies and the booking of my flight from Houston to AD at that time. I gave them a start date of January 24, so it would seem that things would need to start happening pretty fast for me around the second week of January. I'll post updates here as they happen.
Old Dec 21st 2021, 6:12 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by SouthTXEngineer00
Hell yeah!

So happy for you!

ADNOC has told me that they will begin working on my visa during the first week in January (see the PM I just sent you for some additional details), and that they will answer my other questions relating to moving companies and the booking of my flight from Houston to AD at that time. I gave them a start date of January 24, so it would seem that things would need to start happening pretty fast for me around the second week of January. I'll post updates here as they happen.
Thanks mate. Yes do let me know once you receive your work visa. Btw are you going to be based at ADNOC offices in Abu Dhabi or site based? Its the latter for me and I will doing 'short cycle' rotations of 6 days on-site/4 days off in Abu Dhabi which I'm ok with. Would have been nice to stay in Dubai for my time off but ADNOC make it mandatory for in-country rotators to stay in Abu Dhabi as they won't pay for accommodation located outside Abu Dhabi city limits (they pay your landlord/letting agency directly).

Last edited by psychopomp1; Dec 21st 2021 at 6:19 pm.
Old Dec 23rd 2021, 1:40 pm
Just Joined

Lightbulb Re: ADNOC - process steps in recruitment

Thanks mate. Yes do let me know once you receive your work visa. Btw are you going to be based at ADNOC offices in Abu Dhabi or site based? Its the latter for me and I will doing 'short cycle' rotations of 6 days on-site/4 days off in Abu Dhabi which I'm ok with. Would have been nice to stay in Dubai for my time off but ADNOC make it mandatory for in-country rotators to stay in Abu Dhabi as they won't pay for accommodation located outside Abu Dhabi city limits (they pay your landlord/letting agency directly).
I'm office based. No rotation.

Interestingly enough, in early 2020 when I was at the end of my secondee assignment with ADNOC-Offshore, I became aware that they had at least a few of their rotators living in Dubai or one of the other northern emirates. I found this out because I happened to ask the well work manager, whom I thought lived in Dubai, if he was stuck there and unable to come in to the WTC offices because of the travel ban Abu Dhabi had imposed at the time. He said that he had moved from his Dubai property to an Abu Dhabi home over a year ago, but that the travel ban was indeed impacting him because he had a number of rotators living in the northern emirates, and their on-site rotation dates were coming up but Abu Dhabi police were refusing to grant a travel permit for any of them, thus making the site teams short handed.

I'm curious if they've made all those rotators relocate into AD now.
Old Dec 29th 2021, 5:27 am
Just Joined

Yafash is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi All,

very useful thread.

I did a teams interview 2 weeks ago but haven’t got any direct feedback to know if I have been considered or not. I did receive a number of weird system messages from their HR portal cancelling the old interview appointment. Has anyone experienced this before?

thanks in advance

Old Dec 29th 2021, 7:04 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Yafash
Hi All,

very useful thread.

I did a teams interview 2 weeks ago but haven’t got any direct feedback to know if I have been considered or not. I did receive a number of weird system messages from their HR portal cancelling the old interview appointment. Has anyone experienced this before?

thanks in advance
Hi
Once you've been selected, you'll received an automated 'congratulations you've been selected' email and then be asked to upload a shed load of documents to their online portal, eg previous salary slips, degree certificate etc. But its a very slow process, so you'll need to have lots of patience.
Old Dec 29th 2021, 7:27 am
Just Joined

Yafash is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi
Once you've been selected, you'll received an automated 'congratulations you've been selected' email and then be asked to upload a shed load of documents to their online portal, eg previous salary slips, degree certificate etc. But its a very slow process, so you'll need to have lots of patience.

Thanks for that, patience it is then.

cheers,

Old Dec 30th 2021, 12:07 pm
Just Joined

shyguy is an unknown quantity at this point

Dear All
Hi
Can anyone help me please. I applied for a job in Adnoc Onshore.. And my online status shows In Process since October 2021..I want to know if I still stand a chance to be shortlisted, or I am rejected, Does anyone has gone through the same scenario..Please advise

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.