Reload this Page >

Express k3/k1 visa service

Wikiposts

Express k3/k1 visa service

Old May 26th 2004, 10:25 am
Forum Regular

d_medina is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Express k3/k1 visa service

All I'll say here is that if they are going to have premium processing for other types of visas or applications they should have it for the others as well. It is not fair that a worker may get a visa faster than my husband or worse yet...a worker's wife or husband may come without a lot of waiting like us US citizens
Old May 26th 2004, 11:22 am
BE Enthusiast

utopiacowboy is a jewel in the roughutopiacowboy is a jewel in the roughutopiacowboy is a jewel in the roughutopiacowboy is a jewel in the roughutopiacowboy is a jewel in the rough

Great. Let's have "super-premium" service and just call it bribery.

Originally posted by zeo
Its not a bad idea and never will be, even the Director of USCIS has premium quick services and they will continue to optimize the normal and premium services they have.
Old May 26th 2004, 11:25 am
SUPER CRUNCHY BALCONY COW

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by d_medina
All I'll say here is that if they are going to have premium processing for other types of visas or applications they should have it for the others as well. It is not fair that a worker may get a visa faster than my husband or worse yet...a worker's wife or husband may come without a lot of waiting like us US citizens

Do you know how long it takes to get a work visa??, a lot more than getting a K1 or K3..
Old May 26th 2004, 11:32 am
Mrtravelkay

zeo wrote:
    > Originally posted by DCMark
    >
    >>So 10,000 is outrageous but
    >
    > 1,000 is fine? You prove my point 100%. When its too much for YOU its
    > too much, right?
    >
    >>hyp-o-crite
    >
    > I am not a hypocrite you
    > are, EVERYONE has limits, but an premium charge should be more than the
    > normal charges but NOT outrageous such as 10,000 US DOLLARS!

Some people might think $1000 is outrageous.

Old May 26th 2004, 11:35 am
Mrtravelkay

lpdiver wrote:

> A bus company and an airline company are private enterprizes. Cis is a
    > government funded entity. Lets go private with the fire department and
    > charge someone $100,00.00 to respond to a fire.
    >
    > Originally
    > posted by zeo
    > look my point is that the premium price should not be
    > outrageous. You can buy a bus ticket for 50 dollars to city X and you
    > can pay 1000 dollars to the same city on a flight both fees will get you
    > there don't they?

What government operated airline would that be?
We aren't talking about a company in business to make money (LOL, forget
the current airline industry), we are talking about the US Government

Old May 26th 2004, 11:37 am
Mrtravelkay

zeo wrote:

>
    >>Do you even know the
    >
    > definition of the word hypocrite? It has nothing to do with changing
    > the dollar value in a hypothetical example, ok?
    >
    >>You still avoid the
    >
    > issue, that you feel 1000 is reasonable but 10,000 is not. You clearly
    > can pay 1000 so that is reasonable to you. To me that defines
    > hypocritical thinking.
    >
    >>I know you want to be with your loved one
    >
    > and I respect that. Its just very dangerous when we begin to favor one
    > group over the other.
    > its not dangerous, its called service.
    >

Why stop at immigration, let's do it for the police.
For one minute response, pay $1000. Free service will be available but
you have to wait 12 hours.

Old May 26th 2004, 12:14 pm
SUPER CRUNCHY BALCONY COW

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Mrtravelkay
zeo wrote:

>
    >>Do you even know the
    >
    > definition of the word hypocrite? It has nothing to do with changing
    > the dollar value in a hypothetical example, ok?
    >
    >>You still avoid the
    >
    > issue, that you feel 1000 is reasonable but 10,000 is not. You clearly
    > can pay 1000 so that is reasonable to you. To me that defines
    > hypocritical thinking.
    >
    >>I know you want to be with your loved one
    >
    > and I respect that. Its just very dangerous when we begin to favor one
    > group over the other.
    > its not dangerous, its called service.
    >

Why stop at immigration, let's do it for the police.
For one minute response, pay $1000. Free service will be available but
you have to wait 12 hours.
Yeah

We can guarantee you a delivery time or it is free for a 1000 $ (like Domino's) LOL
Old May 26th 2004, 1:06 pm
Maño-Americano

ironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond repute

lpdiver wrote:

>
    > Originally
    > posted by zeo
    > there don't they?

Can't see how the example of the airline industry helps much- costs me more to fly from ATL-Indiana (2 hours) than from ATL to Spain (9 hours). Meanwhile there are those who pay 1/2 of what I paid, and others that paid double or triple. Maybe it's all the government regulation/support of the airline industry?

On the other hand, I (a conservative at heart) have nothing but praise for the Postal Service- cheap, rapid, friendly...
Old May 26th 2004, 1:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

DCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really nice

Originally posted by zeo
oh come now, you are taking totally the wrong way! So your saying you would feel discriminated against if you could not pay 1000 us dollars for to process you case to bring your wife to the usa?
What is wrong with what I am saying? You make no arguments just silly statements.

I really don't care as my spouse did not have to wait one day out of the country. I just think its sad if we start offering bribes for what should come the same to all.

Regardless its not happening. Anyone who thinks that processing will get any better is in a fantasy world. Processing times have only gone in one direction...up. And the world situation with terrorism will only make it worse.
Old May 26th 2004, 11:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

lpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond repute

My point exactly tweeky...thanks for agreeing!!!

Originally posted by Hypertweeky
Yeah let's do that!!
You can't compare apples with oranges...
Wanna privatize the goverment too??
Old May 26th 2004, 11:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

lpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond repute

Colombia has privatized government..can you spell B...R...I...B...E...R...Y???

Originally posted by kud
If it works better why not?

How about premium processing on a sliding scale. The more you make the more it costs?
Old May 26th 2004, 11:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

Actually this is not a true statement...generally speaking.

Originally posted by Hypertweeky
Well the more you make the more taxes you pay.. get the hint?
Old May 27th 2004, 12:01 am
BE Forum Addict

JEff I didn't suggest that there be one humongeous world wide line for all of immigrations. Of course there will be imequities between multiple lines. But then again at the bank there is one line unrtil you get to the point of someone asking ...Next? This is how the airlines work too. The post office also. The cable company too. I dis agree..in everyday FIFO IS how our society works. There are exceptions to everything. My point was that if there were a line the inequities would at least be apparent and possibly reduced.

Originally posted by jeffreyhy
lp,

No, true first-in first-out isn't in general how our society works. If it were, there would be only 1 toll booth on the highway, 1 pump at the gas station, and 1 checkout at the supermarket. But there aren't, because the volume of business is too large.

Instead, you walk or drive in right behind someone else. If you get the 'right' line or pump you get out before the person who was ahead of you. Get in the 'wrong' line and the guy who came in after you gets out before you.

If you are in favor of changing these things to first-in first-out I think you would have an up-hill battle getting much support for your idea.

If you agree that it would not be practical for these operations to work with a single line, first-in first-out, how do you figure that such a system would improve processing times at the USCIS?

Regards, JEff
Old May 27th 2004, 12:09 am
BE Forum Addict

A a matter of point the DOS and CIS blatently and quite openly operate along lines of discrimination based on sex, race, religion, and they are not going to stop.

Originally posted by zeo
your being so childish, the world is NOT fair. Is it discriminatory for someone's I-129F to get approved in 2 months over someone who had to wait 5 months for approval?
Old May 27th 2004, 12:11 am
BE Forum Addict

WTF? Who said anything about a government operated airline? Are you thinking about Airforce One perhaps?

lpdiver wrote:

>
    > Originally
    > posted by zeo
    > there don't they?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.