Express k3/k1 visa service

Wikiposts

Express k3/k1 visa service

Old May 26th 2004, 1:31 am
zeo
BE Enthusiast

zeo is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Express k3/k1 visa service

Director Eduardo Aguirre's has stated that they will commited to meeting a 6 month processing time for all immigration benefit immigration applications. But the sad thing is this will not take effect until 2006.

However if they started an express service for 1000 US dolllars and complete the whole k3 process in 60 days then I would be ni heaven! They could even have a money back guarantee This would be a great idea and it could help the government pay off their debt quicker!
Old May 26th 2004, 1:34 am
kud
BE Enthusiast

kud is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Express k3/k1 visa service

Originally posted by zeo
Director Eduardo Aguirre's has stated that they will commited to meeting a 6 month processing time for all immigration benefit immigration applications. But the sad thing is this will not take effect until 2006.

However if they started an express service for 1000 US dolllars and complete the whole k3 process in 60 days then I would be ni heaven! They could even have a money back guarantee This would be a great idea and it could help the government pay off their debt quicker!
As I am stuck in No Mans Land, I would pay the express fee.
Old May 26th 2004, 1:40 am
BE Forum Addict

CalgaryAMC is just really niceCalgaryAMC is just really niceCalgaryAMC is just really niceCalgaryAMC is just really niceCalgaryAMC is just really niceCalgaryAMC is just really niceCalgaryAMC is just really niceCalgaryAMC is just really niceCalgaryAMC is just really niceCalgaryAMC is just really nice

I am surprised the idea of premium processing has not been extended to more types of benefits.

I suppose there would be the argument that benefits that a citizen has a statutory right to cannot be adjudicated on the basis of extra payments. Whilst attractive, it has a third-world ring to it.
Old May 26th 2004, 1:49 am
zeo
BE Enthusiast

Originally posted by kud
As I am stuck in No Mans Land, I would pay the express fee.
Express service would be amazing for USCIS and this would make separated husband/wives be so happy knowing they could be united together very soon!

In everything else in the USA we have express service.

Express lanes at the Grocery stores/retail stores.

Express Fast Food chains

Express lines at Amusement parks

Express lanes on highways

Express lines for First-class at airports

This is the 21st Century and the USCIS needs to put this in place now! Listen it takes only 2 seconds for a USCIS officer to scan a passport at the airport, why should it take 4 months or longer to process a k3 visa???
Old May 26th 2004, 2:02 am
BE Forum Addict

CalgaryAMC is just really niceCalgaryAMC is just really niceCalgaryAMC is just really niceCalgaryAMC is just really niceCalgaryAMC is just really niceCalgaryAMC is just really niceCalgaryAMC is just really niceCalgaryAMC is just really niceCalgaryAMC is just really niceCalgaryAMC is just really nice

Originally posted by zeo
Express service would be amazing for USCIS and this would make separated husband/wives be so happy knowing they could be united together very soon!

Express Fast Food chains

This is the 21st Century and the USCIS needs to put this in place now! Listen it takes only 2 seconds for a USCIS officer to scan a passport at the airport, why should it take 4 months or longer to process a k3 visa???
And no express line at POE. Everyone stands in line just the same to have their passport scanned.

I would love premium processing, on the other hand I am not entirely certain it is fair to ration a statutory entitlement based on willingness to fork out backsheesh.
Old May 26th 2004, 2:20 am
zeo
BE Enthusiast

Originally posted by zeo

Express Fast Food chains

Yes I do think it would be fair to pay for premium processing.
Old May 26th 2004, 2:38 am
kud
BE Enthusiast

Originally posted by CalgaryAMC
I am surprised the idea of premium processing has not been extended to more types of benefits.

I suppose there would be the argument that benefits that a citizen has a statutory right to cannot be adjudicated on the basis of extra payments. Whilst attractive, it has a third-world ring to it.
If the extra money was used to streamline the process, everybody would be helped in the long run.
Old May 26th 2004, 2:41 am
BE Forum Addict

DCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really nice

Originally posted by zeo
Yes I do think it would be fair to pay for premium processing.
What price is fair for YOU?
Old May 26th 2004, 2:50 am
zeo
BE Enthusiast

Originally posted by DCMark
What price is fair for YOU?
I was thinking to pay 1000 US Dollars, you think thats too much?
Old May 26th 2004, 3:11 am
kud
BE Enthusiast

Originally posted by zeo
That is what employers pay for premium processing. I think Individuals should only pay half. $500
Old May 26th 2004, 3:15 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally posted by kud
If the extra money was used to streamline the process, everybody would be helped in the long run.
You're right, I have made that argument before in this group. In pareto terms, there's absolutely nothing wrong with it.

But it would create a situation in which some people are more equal under the law than others. And on the highly volatile issue of family immigration, I can see someone making a legal stink of it.

If I were to introduce it though, I would want 14 day guaranteed adjucation for about $2,500.
Old May 26th 2004, 3:19 am
kud
BE Enthusiast

You're right, I have made that argument before in this group. In pareto terms, there's absolutely nothing wrong with it.

But it would create a situation in which some people are more equal under the law than others. And on the highly volatile issue of family immigration, I can see someone making a legal stink of it.

If I were to introduce it though, I would want 14 day guaranteed adjucation for about $2,500.
That's a lot of money for most people, but 2 weeks to instead of over 200 days ---- I PAY it
Old May 26th 2004, 3:29 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally posted by kud
That's a lot of money for most people, but 2 weeks to instead of over 200 days ---- I PAY it
Sure it's a lot of money. But that's the point of it, to separate people. If everyone can afford it, it is just a fee raise and not a premium or expedited service.
Old May 26th 2004, 3:35 am
kud
BE Enthusiast

Sure it's a lot of money. But that's the point of it, to separate people. If everyone can afford it, it is just a fee raise and not a premium or expedited service.
I would it PBJ's 3 times a day for how ever long it takes to save up the $2500. It's only money.
They say money can't buy happiness, if this was true instead of just a discussion it sure could shorten the heart ache.
Old May 26th 2004, 3:48 am
BE Forum Addict

DCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really nice

Originally posted by zeo
Great, then the price is now $10,000. You can't afford it right? Do you feel like its fair still? That those who can pay more get more from their government? Thats not the way its supposed to work. If the system is broken fix it, but those who are poor should not be discriminated against. Becuase it will slow down the non-premium orders.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.