Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

DCF - I-130 Filing in London. Join In Here!

DCF - I-130 Filing in London. Join In Here!

Old Nov 7th 2011, 12:02 pm
Forum Regular

emse is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: DCF - I-130 Filing in London. Join In Here!

Originally Posted by CAProgrammer
Congrats emse! Can't wait for my interview next week.
Thank you!! I am over the moon!! Good luck for next week!!
Old Nov 7th 2011, 12:29 pm
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by emse
I got there just after 7am...
I could be wrong, but I think the member was asking about your visa timeline, not your interview timeline.

Ian
Old Nov 7th 2011, 12:39 pm
Forum Regular

jukes is an unknown quantity at this point

Congrats Emse.
I was on same timeline, but delayed medical until this friday. By the way the medical is at the bentick mansions address, yes?
Hope to have interview in december and fly to US February!!
Old Nov 7th 2011, 12:50 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by ian-mstm
I could be wrong, but I think the member was asking about your visa timeline, not your interview timeline.

Ian
Upsz, you might be right! I'm just so excited right now, cant even think propely..

Our I-130 was filed on June 13th, and was approved on 23rd of aug. Had my medical on 28th of sept, and interview was today as of 7 of nov.
Old Nov 7th 2011, 12:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

mikechristina has a reputation beyond reputemikechristina has a reputation beyond reputemikechristina has a reputation beyond reputemikechristina has a reputation beyond reputemikechristina has a reputation beyond reputemikechristina has a reputation beyond reputemikechristina has a reputation beyond reputemikechristina has a reputation beyond reputemikechristina has a reputation beyond reputemikechristina has a reputation beyond reputemikechristina has a reputation beyond repute

I got there just after 7am, (i was 3rd in the line) we probably went inside around 7-30 8..and i was out by 9-45. The interviewer was really friendly and just asked me how and where we met with my husband, what was he doing and why do we want to move..
Congrats Emse, super happy for you. My package arrived today, my folks just called to let me know. Final packing to do and stuff to ship off. Just sold my car (hopefully) - then flying early AM on 23rd November and into Tampa for 5.45pm - plenty of time to make the big party

God the relief to have this over with hey!!?! Happy days are indeed here again
Old Nov 7th 2011, 12:53 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by jukes
Congrats Emse.
I was on same timeline, but delayed medical until this friday. By the way the medical is at the bentick mansions address, yes?
Hope to have interview in december and fly to US February!!
Hey Jukes, i was wondering what was going on with you! Yes the medical was at bentick! I really hope you ll have your interview soon!
Old Nov 7th 2011, 12:57 pm
Forum Regular

[QUOTE=mikechristina;9718749]Congrats Emse, super happy for you. My package arrived today, my folks just called to let me know. Final packing to do and stuff to ship off. Just sold my car (hopefully) - then flying early AM on 23rd November and into Tampa for 5.45pm - plenty of time to make the big party

God the relief to have this over with hey!!?! Happy days are indeed here again [/Q

Thats great!! I know exactly how you feel! We are ready to book our tickets as well as soon as i get my passport back. Cant wait to have my very first Thanksgiving in PA
Old Nov 7th 2011, 1:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

mikechristina has a reputation beyond reputemikechristina has a reputation beyond reputemikechristina has a reputation beyond reputemikechristina has a reputation beyond reputemikechristina has a reputation beyond reputemikechristina has a reputation beyond reputemikechristina has a reputation beyond reputemikechristina has a reputation beyond reputemikechristina has a reputation beyond reputemikechristina has a reputation beyond reputemikechristina has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=emse;9718755]
Originally Posted by mikechristina
Congrats Emse, super happy for you. My package arrived today, my folks just called to let me know. Final packing to do and stuff to ship off. Just sold my car (hopefully) - then flying early AM on 23rd November and into Tampa for 5.45pm - plenty of time to make the big party

God the relief to have this over with hey!!?! Happy days are indeed here again [/Q

Thats great!! I know exactly how you feel! We are ready to book our tickets as well as soon as i get my passport back. Cant wait to have my very first Thanksgiving in PA
I was able to book my ticket without my passport as Expedia stores your details from previous trips Hope you can too. Good luck with your trip over and life there after....

Mike and Christina Auton
Old Nov 7th 2011, 2:32 pm
Forum Regular

krazstir is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi everyone... Starting to panick just a bit....

My dad filled out the I-864 as a joint sponsor and I have his form and am ready for the interview in 2 weeks, but noticed his I-864 form says at the top that it expires 10/31/2011.... what to do? Do I need to scramble and get another one filled out before the interview? They'd have to ship it to me asap!!!

Any suggestions would be appreciated!

Thanks...
Old Nov 7th 2011, 2:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by krazstir
Hi everyone... Starting to panick just a bit....

My dad filled out the I-864 as a joint sponsor and I have his form and am ready for the interview in 2 weeks, but noticed his I-864 form says at the top that it expires 10/31/2011.... what to do? Do I need to scramble and get another one filled out before the interview? They'd have to ship it to me asap!!!

Any suggestions would be appreciated!

Thanks...
Mine said that too - I had no problems at all. If you want to be sure, call them and check would be my advice :0
Old Nov 7th 2011, 2:39 pm
Forum Regular

lorenei is on a distinguished road

I had my visa interview today, and it's good news, approved!!! I rang my husband in USA waking him up in the middle of the night to tell him, he was so so happy (even if sleepy!) Thank you so much to everyone here for all the useful advice!

I will write a complete post with my interview experience sometime today because everyone else's interview experiece posts were so helpful, read lots of them in preparation for mine!

Hello everyone, i just had my interview this morning, and i got APPROVED!!! I am so happy!! It all went really fast! My husband and i had tears in our eyes as i told him the brilliant news, that we could be in the US for Thanksgiving
I just want to thank you all, for the great responses and help in here!! This website has been so helpful!! And would also like to wish all the luck for those that has their interview coming up!!!
Congratulations!!!! So glad you hear you got approved
Old Nov 7th 2011, 2:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by lorenei
I had my visa interview today, and it's good news, approved!!! I rang my husband in USA waking him up in the middle of the night to tell him, he was so so happy (even if sleepy!) Thank you so much to everyone here for all the useful advice!

I will write a complete post with my interview experience sometime today because everyone else's interview experiece posts were so helpful, read lots of them in preparation for mine!

YAY - well done Lorenei. Time to break out the champers now!!
Old Nov 7th 2011, 2:44 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by lorenei

I was called through 10 min after you left..It was nice meeting you Lorenei!!
Old Nov 7th 2011, 2:47 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by mikechristina
YAY - well done Lorenei. Time to break out the champers now!!
Thank you! I will have a proper celebration once I have my passport with my visa in hand, the story of a guy on this forum who got approved and then had to wait another few months for his actual visa still haunts me

Last edited by lorenei; Nov 7th 2011 at 2:51 pm.
Old Nov 7th 2011, 2:48 pm
Forum Regular

I was called through 10 min after you left..It was nice meeting you Lorenei!!
Oh brilliant! I was wondering how it went for you and that other girl we met

And yes was great to have some company there, otherwise the nerves would have probably been even worse!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.