Where is Siouxie?

Old Jan 31st 2022, 11:56 pm
Dive Bar Drunk

JamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Where is Siouxie?

Originally Posted by Danny B View Post
I think she might have got the hump over the way jsmith 'left' this forum and wasn't allowed back. Just a guess.
When did JSmith leave? I wondered why he was quiet?
Old Feb 1st 2022, 12:30 am
limey party pooper

bats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JamesM View Post
I missed that too.
Old Feb 1st 2022, 3:46 am
BE Forum Addict

scilly has a reputation beyond reputescilly has a reputation beyond reputescilly has a reputation beyond reputescilly has a reputation beyond reputescilly has a reputation beyond reputescilly has a reputation beyond reputescilly has a reputation beyond reputescilly has a reputation beyond reputescilly has a reputation beyond reputescilly has a reputation beyond reputescilly has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JamesM View Post
Before Christmas, say about the middle of December.

I didn't visit the site for about 2 days, and it happened in that time, though it took me a couple more days to realise.
Old Feb 1st 2022, 10:57 am
BE Forum Addict

Paul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dbd33 View Post
That's not very likely is it? Board moderators typically only ban people if there's no hope of getting them to behave reasonably. I, for example, only got a suspension for whatever it was that got me suspended. If someone is banned and you don't know why, the reasonable assumption is that they did something worthy of a ban (running a sock, for example, or persistently insulting someone thin skinned) that you don't know about. The moderators aren't going to tell you, the banned person might, otherwise you just have to guess. Any guess is more probable than "no reason".

I should say, in case the poster in question is reading, that I had nothing to do with this. I'd ask what happened via facebook but I see that I've been unfriended.
Maybe, but there could also be other factors behind the scenes that none of us know about. Just doesn't seem to add up to me, I got to know Siouxie pretty well, she didn't come across as a person that would insult, or purposely stir up trouble, shes had enough of her own personal issues with out causing anymore for herself and other people. Something is amiss somewhere. A guess is a guess, and "no reason" is as good a guess as any in the absence of any facts or anything else. This kind of thing happens in work places all the time....for "no reason", power struggles, some people just don't get along with one and other, that's a fact of life.
Old Feb 1st 2022, 1:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

DandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond repute

I checked in with her via FB. Can’t divulge the contents of our conversation but she’s doing fine. At least we don’t need to worry about her well-being 🥰
Old Feb 1st 2022, 4:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

CanadaJimmy has a reputation beyond reputeCanadaJimmy has a reputation beyond reputeCanadaJimmy has a reputation beyond reputeCanadaJimmy has a reputation beyond reputeCanadaJimmy has a reputation beyond reputeCanadaJimmy has a reputation beyond reputeCanadaJimmy has a reputation beyond reputeCanadaJimmy has a reputation beyond reputeCanadaJimmy has a reputation beyond reputeCanadaJimmy has a reputation beyond reputeCanadaJimmy has a reputation beyond repute

Good to hear she's ok!

Originally Posted by scilly View Post
Before Christmas, say about the middle of December.

I didn't visit the site for about 2 days, and it happened in that time, though it took me a couple more days to realise.
I think JSmith has had a very tough time in Canada in general, for one being a lifetime renter in BC is pretty miserable as house prices and rents spiral out of control, plus it seemed like he struggled often with his mental health. I hope he is doing ok as well.
Old Feb 1st 2022, 5:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

Paul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DandNHill View Post
I checked in with her via FB. Can’t divulge the contents of our conversation but she’s doing fine. At least we don’t need to worry about her well-being 🥰

Well that's good to know, from thing I picked up form her over time, is that she is a survivor and rolls with the punches.

I hope you are doing ok too?
Old Feb 1st 2022, 9:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

DandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Paul_Shepherd View Post
Well that's good to know, from thing I picked up form her over time, is that she is a survivor and rolls with the punches.

I hope you are doing ok too?
I’m good. I don’t come on here that much now. Too busy with work. If I’m not real estating I’m helping hubby with his business. No time for such frivolities lol
How are you?
Old Feb 2nd 2022, 10:54 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by DandNHill View Post
I’m good. I don’t come on here that much now. Too busy with work. If I’m not real estating I’m helping hubby with his business. No time for such frivolities lol
How are you?
Im ok...busy too. But as we both know, being too busy with work is certainly not a bad complaint to have! Sounds like things are going well for you, glad to hear it.
Old Feb 3rd 2022, 2:06 pm
Seasoned Maritimer

Tangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond repute

Thought she was a Mod ?
Old Feb 7th 2022, 7:14 am
BE Enthusiast

OrangeMango has a reputation beyond reputeOrangeMango has a reputation beyond reputeOrangeMango has a reputation beyond reputeOrangeMango has a reputation beyond reputeOrangeMango has a reputation beyond reputeOrangeMango has a reputation beyond reputeOrangeMango has a reputation beyond reputeOrangeMango has a reputation beyond reputeOrangeMango has a reputation beyond reputeOrangeMango has a reputation beyond reputeOrangeMango has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Red Eric View Post
That might be usual for someone who's been banned. Can't imagine why Siouxie would have been, though - she's always seemed to me perfectly mild-mannered and helpful on the forum.

Have you tried with a capital "S"?
I recall often having differences with Siouxie and honestly don't miss her at all, - if I may allow myself to be that frank. At times I was scared that Siouxie would be able to ban me as some forums can be very unpredictable regarding banning of users for whatever reason. Regarding opinions I didn't find her mild-manaered at all, but people's opinions and perceptions may differ here.

Last edited by OrangeMango; Feb 7th 2022 at 8:14 am.
Old Feb 10th 2022, 7:55 pm
Forum Regular

DMajor is an unknown quantity at this point

Was Siouxie the one always banging on about how great Hamilton is?
Old Feb 10th 2022, 8:40 pm
Tea Drinker

Danny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DMajor View Post
Was Siouxie the one always banging on about how great Hamilton is?
With all due respect, he has won seven F1 world championships.
Old Feb 10th 2022, 9:21 pm
I have a comma problem

SultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Danny B View Post
With all due respect, he has won seven F1 world championships.
Which is quite impressive for a Broadway musical...
Old Feb 10th 2022, 10:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

Jolly Good has a reputation beyond reputeJolly Good has a reputation beyond reputeJolly Good has a reputation beyond reputeJolly Good has a reputation beyond reputeJolly Good has a reputation beyond reputeJolly Good has a reputation beyond reputeJolly Good has a reputation beyond reputeJolly Good has a reputation beyond reputeJolly Good has a reputation beyond reputeJolly Good has a reputation beyond reputeJolly Good has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SultanOfSwing View Post
Which is quite impressive for a Broadway musical...
Even more impressive for an old BBC radio DJ.

***showing my age!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.