Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

Welcome to the Republic of Nova Scotia!

Welcome to the Republic of Nova Scotia!

Old May 13th 2008, 8:02 am
BE Enthusiast

Kimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Welcome to the Republic of Nova Scotia!

Right Madam speaker will prepare submarine for war on wednesday. Appropriate uniforms found, currently in negotiations with Swarovski for external decoration for submarine.
Attached Thumbnails Welcome to the Republic of Nova Scotia!-pink-sailor-1.jpg  
Old May 13th 2008, 10:39 am
NS covern member #1

Poppy2 has a reputation beyond reputePoppy2 has a reputation beyond reputePoppy2 has a reputation beyond reputePoppy2 has a reputation beyond reputePoppy2 has a reputation beyond reputePoppy2 has a reputation beyond reputePoppy2 has a reputation beyond reputePoppy2 has a reputation beyond reputePoppy2 has a reputation beyond reputePoppy2 has a reputation beyond reputePoppy2 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice work lady! I knew you weren't as wayward as you looked!
Old May 13th 2008, 11:35 am
BE Enthusiast

Kimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to behold

If we are going to war on wednesday best get liffy B to bake up a storm, need the buns for missiles. Get baking Ambassador.
Old May 13th 2008, 12:11 pm
NS covern member #1

Poppy2 has a reputation beyond reputePoppy2 has a reputation beyond reputePoppy2 has a reputation beyond reputePoppy2 has a reputation beyond reputePoppy2 has a reputation beyond reputePoppy2 has a reputation beyond reputePoppy2 has a reputation beyond reputePoppy2 has a reputation beyond reputePoppy2 has a reputation beyond reputePoppy2 has a reputation beyond reputePoppy2 has a reputation beyond repute

Oh yes, her best inedibles would be perfect! If she has time of course, she is awfully important and there are lots of babies to kiss, ribbons to cut with giant scissors and thats after her punishing 3 hours to get ready of a morning!
Attached Thumbnails Welcome to the Republic of Nova Scotia!-kup_180.jpg  
Old May 13th 2008, 1:21 pm
Forum Regular

LiffyB is a glorious beacon of lightLiffyB is a glorious beacon of lightLiffyB is a glorious beacon of lightLiffyB is a glorious beacon of lightLiffyB is a glorious beacon of lightLiffyB is a glorious beacon of lightLiffyB is a glorious beacon of lightLiffyB is a glorious beacon of lightLiffyB is a glorious beacon of lightLiffyB is a glorious beacon of lightLiffyB is a glorious beacon of light

Listen here! My soirees are infamous across the South West! I serve the most delicate of anti personnel buns known to man - guaranteed to maim at 20 yards!

I have Victor Meldrew locked in his workshop at this very moment investigating the possibility of using stealth technology to coat the buns. I've had to re-think my original version (see below) I don't think they convey a strong enough message somehow. When us Brits went to war against the French at Agincourt we invented the 2 finger salute - seeing that I am running short of icing perhaps I should cut this by half?

Before we commit ourselves to any act of aggression perhaps we should find out why the British are going to issue a trade embargo against us - does anyone know why this is being threatened?
Attached Thumbnails Welcome to the Republic of Nova Scotia!-buns.jpg