Teatime Choices

Old Apr 15th 2012, 3:01 am

Oink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Teatime Choices

Having little shish kebabs, cheese lumps, gyoza, stuffed mushrooms and mini quiches courtesy of UCLA, now to decide if Cal Berkeley or Wisconsin will have better nibbles. Might check out both. :thumb up: Its a good job they don't have free drinks as I was somewhat led astray last night by a wandering goliard.

Last edited by Oink; Apr 15th 2012 at 3:10 am.
Old Apr 15th 2012, 3:38 am

Oink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond repute

Mini sliders, chicken satay skewers, some kind of samosa things and shrimps. Top drawer Wisconsin. :thumb up: I might make Michigan now but I got a text saying they've eaten most of the food.
Old Apr 15th 2012, 5:44 am
half a century

The4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond repute

Oooooh last night I was at the VIP do for the Sun Run with all the hob nibs and elite runners at The Hyatt dahntahn - v nice lil salads in cocktail glasses , loads of nice cheese, risotto balls, fruit and so much booze!
Old Apr 23rd 2012, 5:41 pm
BE user by choice

Location: A Briton, married to a Canadian, now in Fredericton.
MillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond repute

St. George's Day, time for something British! (Also, it's blowing a bloody gale and the rain is coming down like stair rods). Toad in the Hole - I've just made the batter, yum yum.
Old Apr 23rd 2012, 5:52 pm
Don't call me MOM!!

snowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of light

26 degrees today in Alberta so another BBQ tonight

Homemade lamb burgers with spicy yoghurt sauce, moroccan couscous and salad and a few beers.

Life is good.......
Old Apr 23rd 2012, 6:17 pm
half a century

The4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond repute

ST Georges so going Polynesian Lebanese tonight!
Old Apr 26th 2012, 5:12 am

After the trauma of the soggy breaded chicken wings last week my faith in the land of opportunity is restored. Admittedly not as many choices of flavours of our Nova Scotlan adventurers but I had two superb orders of hot wings at Earls for my tea tonight. All washed down with a couple of rather cheeky pale ales.
Old Apr 26th 2012, 5:25 am
Beep

el_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond repute

I christened my new Weber with a couple of Rib Eyes, and oil brushed asparagus, peppers, and courgette. In the oven I did a couple of line caught salmon. All topped off with mashed potato, sweet potato, and carrot.

For afters everybody tucked into puddings from Whole Foods

A fine feast
Old Apr 26th 2012, 5:34 am

Originally Posted by el_richo
I christened my new Weber with a couple of Rib Eyes, and oil brushed asparagus, peppers, and courgette. In the oven I did a couple of line caught salmon. All topped off with mashed potato, sweet potato, and carrot.

For afters everybody tucked into puddings from Whole Foods

A fine feast
Did you catch them yourself?
Old Apr 26th 2012, 3:31 pm
Beep

el_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Oink
Did you catch them yourself?
Oh good god no. My Father In Law did the hard work. I just took it out of the freezer, chopped it up and removed bones

I've only fished once in my life many many years ago. I caught a passing duck and never tried again. very traumatic.
Old Apr 26th 2012, 4:58 pm
half a century

Originally Posted by el_richo
Oh good god no. My Father In Law did the hard work. I just took it out of the freezer, chopped it up and removed bones

I've only fished once in my life many many years ago. I caught a passing duck and never tried again. very traumatic.
just spat me tea across the keyboard!! poor duck!
Old Apr 26th 2012, 6:33 pm
Beep

Originally Posted by The4BellsLondon
just spat me tea across the keyboard!! poor duck!
It was on the Norfolk Broads. I cried. My dad laughed. The duck was angry
Old Apr 28th 2012, 6:08 am

I had a light tea of a couple of sardine sandwiches in the sauce of my nan's recipe.
Old Apr 28th 2012, 6:26 am
half a century

Re vamped curry house on The Drive - siddathas - nothing special . But sneaky Aubergine in something - I know look pregnant I like Aubergine but it doesn't like me ouch !
Old Apr 28th 2012, 7:12 am
Don't call me MOM!!

snowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of light

First visit to Paros on Main Street Airdrie- I know it looks like a rundown Greek Taverna, the kind of place you might see on a tatty UK seafront, but was well impressed. The food was excellent, huge portions, good value and great atmosphere even if the decor is a bit dated. Can recommend the Flaming Cheese starter, but quite scary (and rather warm) if you happen to be sat next to the waiter when he ignites it!!

However not sure that belly dancing is authentic Greek entertainment, us ladies found it more amusing watching the hubbies not quite knowing where to look, lol

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.