Negative Thread

Old Feb 24th 2012, 6:27 pm
Forum Regular

JimandBettina is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Negative Thread

Yeah mate - but there are some thing sthat are not joked about. Civvies making fun of limbless servicemen need to get a grip.
Old Feb 24th 2012, 6:36 pm

Oink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JimandBettina
Yeah mate - but there are some thing sthat are not joked about. Civvies making fun of limbless servicemen need to get a grip.
Or overly touchy ones.
Old Feb 24th 2012, 6:57 pm
Banned

fletcher m has much to be proud offletcher m has much to be proud offletcher m has much to be proud offletcher m has much to be proud offletcher m has much to be proud offletcher m has much to be proud offletcher m has much to be proud offletcher m has much to be proud offletcher m has much to be proud offletcher m has much to be proud offletcher m has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by JimandBettina
Sorry mate, are you trying to insinuate something about the number of servicemen who have lost limbs these days? Having just returned from Afghanistan, I find that a pretty ****ing smarmy post
I think you should read the post again, if you are a soldier, you will know many that have been wounded, and many there are. Very many of these men will never serve on ops again, perhaps are awaiting the transition to civvi street through the PRU's and PRAC. However, some and not all will be very capable of working for the post office.
Are you suggesting they will never work anywhere and that we all feel, sorry for them and wait for them to be on the street corners begging.

Read my post again, and stop bigging yourself up with posts like those above, you end up making yourself looking like a C@ck.

Every worked in a FOB? I suspect you are just a postman, clerk or chef. fletch
Old Feb 24th 2012, 7:03 pm
Forum Regular

Hi Fletch,

I will take it back mate and now understand where you are coming from - from your terminology. I see where you are coming from but just thought it was a typical smartarse comment I often see on here. I think you misunderstood my post too but that's the impersonal nature of t'Internet.

Last edited by JimandBettina; Feb 24th 2012 at 7:18 pm.
Old Feb 24th 2012, 7:07 pm
Forum Regular

Deleted for not wanting to be a cock

Last edited by JimandBettina; Feb 24th 2012 at 7:15 pm.
Old Feb 24th 2012, 7:11 pm
Banned

fletcher m has much to be proud offletcher m has much to be proud offletcher m has much to be proud offletcher m has much to be proud offletcher m has much to be proud offletcher m has much to be proud offletcher m has much to be proud offletcher m has much to be proud offletcher m has much to be proud offletcher m has much to be proud offletcher m has much to be proud of

Are you at the BMM? I was once there, about 9/10 years ago. I had a swift gander at your previous posts, you clearly know Kuwait. PM me if you want to chat.

Last edited by fletcher m; Feb 24th 2012 at 7:28 pm. Reason: Hot topic,
Old Feb 26th 2012, 7:20 pm
Forum Regular

transatlantic has a reputation beyond reputetransatlantic has a reputation beyond reputetransatlantic has a reputation beyond reputetransatlantic has a reputation beyond reputetransatlantic has a reputation beyond reputetransatlantic has a reputation beyond reputetransatlantic has a reputation beyond reputetransatlantic has a reputation beyond reputetransatlantic has a reputation beyond reputetransatlantic has a reputation beyond reputetransatlantic has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tangram
Nappy Sacks are ideal.
Funnily enough we did the very opposite of this... used doggy poop bags as nappy sacks (or diaper sacks I guess) as they didn't seem available!
Old Feb 26th 2012, 7:23 pm
Forum Regular

transatlantic has a reputation beyond reputetransatlantic has a reputation beyond reputetransatlantic has a reputation beyond reputetransatlantic has a reputation beyond reputetransatlantic has a reputation beyond reputetransatlantic has a reputation beyond reputetransatlantic has a reputation beyond reputetransatlantic has a reputation beyond reputetransatlantic has a reputation beyond reputetransatlantic has a reputation beyond reputetransatlantic has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by magnumpi
Too many shootings and murders.

Its bigining to look alot like Gangcover over here....Dohhh
Yes apparently rose tinted specs don't work when watching 'Global Toronto News', despite the so called 'lighter side of the news' bit at the end.
Old Feb 27th 2012, 12:18 am
Just Joined

Caoimhin is an unknown quantity at this point

PLEASE shut up about paint!! get a life....
Old Feb 27th 2012, 12:58 am
Nuther day in paradise.ca

magnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Caoimhin
PLEASE shut up about paint!! get a life....
Rivers of the stuff ere