Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

Flights are booked!!!

Flights are booked!!!

Old Oct 5th 2008, 4:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

rgilbert is a splendid one to beholdrgilbert is a splendid one to beholdrgilbert is a splendid one to beholdrgilbert is a splendid one to beholdrgilbert is a splendid one to beholdrgilbert is a splendid one to beholdrgilbert is a splendid one to beholdrgilbert is a splendid one to beholdrgilbert is a splendid one to beholdrgilbert is a splendid one to beholdrgilbert is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Flights are booked!!!

Originally Posted by gibbos1
Hi mandi,
how's thing going.

Wow brilliant news about you booking and are off to start your new lives, didn't realise you were this close to going. Brilliant news and good luck to you all.
I take it your o\h passed red seal exam then???

We have had some bad news last weekend, the couple that put an offer in on our house, pulled out Friday, we were gutted to say the least. All the plans we coming together great, now back to square one

So want to get there for the kids really, get them settled. Me and Trace have been talking about maybe just her and the kids going and me stopping here to sell house. It's Trace that has Job, LMO and her work permit(waiting for it to come).

Horrible feeling to be waiting to sell again. Then I came across your post and remembered what you and yours went through and the determination you have to make it work and press on.

I wish you well and have fingers crossed for you and maybe we can actually meet up in Calgary when we get there ehhh???

Cheers to you all, take care,
Carl
Hi Carl,

I'm sorry to hear your bad news . Our house sale fell through in July, 2 days after we got back from our recci. Husband had a job offer and we were starting to prepare ourselves for the move. I can therefore really sympathise with you and what you are going through at the moment. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that everything works out for you and that you find another buyer soon.

Rgilbert
Old Oct 5th 2008, 8:38 pm
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mandi moo
WOOHOO!!, finaly found a house to rent!! Its in Tuscany on Valley ridge drive and looks like a perfect family home. It backs onto a ravine and is 5 minutes from the shops and schools
That makes me feel soooooo much better, i was feeling really down not knowing if we would find anything etc.
I am totaly ill with Flu, had to cancel poor darrens birthday meal tonite , hes having to go out with the lads instead, poor thing
But thats put a smile on my face and the landlord seems like a nice, genuine person.
Its not totaly furnished but hes leaving me a sofa, tv, table and chairs, all we have to get are beds and electricals for the kitchen.
I am now in for a peaceful night, no OH, no kids, just a bar of chocolate and bridget jones dvd lol
Here is the link for our new home
http://www.homerent.ca/listing/L32975
Let me know what you think xx

Sh*t, better get my place on the market
Old Oct 5th 2008, 8:41 pm
Forum Regular

Julie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
somebodies going to be getting a clip round the ear
Old Oct 5th 2008, 8:44 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Coffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Julie_p
Oh please let me do it
Old Oct 5th 2008, 8:48 pm
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

Are you moving to Tuscany too then
Old Oct 5th 2008, 8:48 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Coffeepot
Oh please let me do it
I didnt think Grannies did things like that
Old Oct 5th 2008, 9:35 pm
Forum Regular

Julie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of light

Are you moving to Tuscany too then
No your safe auburn bay me
Old Oct 5th 2008, 9:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: Vancouver, BC (originally from Huddersfield, W. Yorkshire)
adele has a reputation beyond reputeadele has a reputation beyond reputeadele has a reputation beyond reputeadele has a reputation beyond reputeadele has a reputation beyond reputeadele has a reputation beyond reputeadele has a reputation beyond reputeadele has a reputation beyond reputeadele has a reputation beyond reputeadele has a reputation beyond reputeadele has a reputation beyond repute

Just thought i would add to this thread i have booked the flights now from man-calgary 26th oct had a email from cic today saying new work permit issued (needed new one after son decided he wanted to come) and its been posted special delivery today...woohooooo
So glad you got it all sorted Julie! Hope things go well from now on for you, not long til the big day!

Adele x
Old Oct 6th 2008, 2:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

mandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to behold
Cool Re: Flights are booked!!!

Good job i know your joking
Not long now woohoo x
Old Oct 6th 2008, 11:00 pm

Steve_P is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mandi moo
WOOHOO!!, finaly found a house to rent!! Its in Tuscany on Valley ridge drive and looks like a perfect family home. It backs onto a ravine and is 5 minutes from the shops and schools
I'm confused.

You say your new home is in Tuscany but Valley Ridge Drive is in the area called Valley Ridge which is across the river from Tuscany.

Still it's a very nice area but it's not Tuscany.
Old Oct 7th 2008, 1:44 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Steve_P
I'm confused.

You say your new home is in Tuscany but Valley Ridge Drive is in the area called Valley Ridge which is across the river from Tuscany.

Still it's a very nice area but it's not Tuscany.
The link Mandy provided does go to a house in Tuscany though Steve
Old Oct 7th 2008, 1:47 am

The link Mandy provided does go to a house in Tuscany though Steve
Link no longer active, someone must have rented the property.

I wonder who that might be.
Old Oct 7th 2008, 1:54 am
Banned

LOL
Me in an attempt to keep the place free of Geordies
Old Oct 7th 2008, 1:56 am

LOL
Me in an attempt to keep the place free of Geordies
Mandi Moo is going to be devastated.
Old Oct 7th 2008, 1:58 am
Banned

Mandi Moo is going to be devastated.
Ah but at least the locals wont be needing a translator

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.