Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

Flights are booked!!!

Flights are booked!!!

Old Oct 4th 2008, 8:46 am
Forum Regular

fozzy33 has a brilliant futurefozzy33 has a brilliant futurefozzy33 has a brilliant futurefozzy33 has a brilliant futurefozzy33 has a brilliant futurefozzy33 has a brilliant futurefozzy33 has a brilliant future
Default Re: Flights are booked!!!

excellent news Julie, you must be relieved all over again.
Old Oct 4th 2008, 3:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

mandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to behold
Smile Re: Flights are booked!!!

WOOHOO!!, finaly found a house to rent!! Its in Tuscany on Valley ridge drive and looks like a perfect family home. It backs onto a ravine and is 5 minutes from the shops and schools
That makes me feel soooooo much better, i was feeling really down not knowing if we would find anything etc.
I am totaly ill with Flu, had to cancel poor darrens birthday meal tonite , hes having to go out with the lads instead, poor thing
But thats put a smile on my face and the landlord seems like a nice, genuine person.
Its not totaly furnished but hes leaving me a sofa, tv, table and chairs, all we have to get are beds and electricals for the kitchen.
I am now in for a peaceful night, no OH, no kids, just a bar of chocolate and bridget jones dvd lol
Here is the link for our new home
http://www.homerent.ca/listing/L32975
Let me know what you think xx
Old Oct 4th 2008, 4:24 pm
I'm here somewhere

DSLJFreeman has a brilliant futureDSLJFreeman has a brilliant futureDSLJFreeman has a brilliant futureDSLJFreeman has a brilliant futureDSLJFreeman has a brilliant futureDSLJFreeman has a brilliant futureDSLJFreeman has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by moondevil
Hi

im sure mandi doesnt mind, not sure on the wages, have been told they are not brilliant, but you get 10% i think of what ive been told.
there is a section at the top that advises if you have worked for there group before, so im not sure if you can tick that or not

ill PM you when i get more details, also are you going in on pr or open work permit??

Gill
I will have owp, that would be great to know the details, thank you.

Laura x
Old Oct 4th 2008, 4:41 pm
Forum Regular

Julie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by mandi moo
WOOHOO!!, finaly found a house to rent!! Its in Tuscany on Valley ridge drive and looks like a perfect family home. It backs onto a ravine and is 5 minutes from the shops and schools
That makes me feel soooooo much better, i was feeling really down not knowing if we would find anything etc.
I am totaly ill with Flu, had to cancel poor darrens birthday meal tonite , hes having to go out with the lads instead, poor thing
But thats put a smile on my face and the landlord seems like a nice, genuine person.
Its not totaly furnished but hes leaving me a sofa, tv, table and chairs, all we have to get are beds and electricals for the kitchen.
I am now in for a peaceful night, no OH, no kids, just a bar of chocolate and bridget jones dvd lol
That looks really nice mandi, im so pleased you got sorted, we too secured a rental in auburn bay fully furnished feels likes a weight off dosnt it? im soooo exited now but scared too
Old Oct 4th 2008, 4:57 pm
I'm here somewhere

DSLJFreeman has a brilliant futureDSLJFreeman has a brilliant futureDSLJFreeman has a brilliant futureDSLJFreeman has a brilliant futureDSLJFreeman has a brilliant futureDSLJFreeman has a brilliant futureDSLJFreeman has a brilliant future

Wow, that house is lovely Mandi, big and spacious

Laura x
Old Oct 4th 2008, 6:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

gibbos1 is just really nicegibbos1 is just really nicegibbos1 is just really nicegibbos1 is just really nicegibbos1 is just really nicegibbos1 is just really nicegibbos1 is just really nicegibbos1 is just really nicegibbos1 is just really nicegibbos1 is just really nicegibbos1 is just really nice

House looks cool peeps. Are you near Butch?

Getting sorted, must be a load off

Keep it coming, good to see how people are doing.

Cheers for tonight, say happy b-day to Hub.

Cheers
Old Oct 4th 2008, 7:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

mandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by gibbos1
House looks cool peeps. Are you near Butch?

Getting sorted, must be a load off

Keep it coming, good to see how people are doing.

Cheers for tonight, say happy b-day to Hub.

Cheers
Ah Daz says thanks alot
Yes it is a weight off, theres soooo much more to sort out as you all know without worrying about where to live aswell, we will be just up the road from butch,which is great coz he has the beers on ice for us and also 5 minutes from smelly and morwenna too
Now the packing
Mandi x
Old Oct 4th 2008, 10:02 pm
Forum Regular

chris kim has a brilliant futurechris kim has a brilliant futurechris kim has a brilliant futurechris kim has a brilliant futurechris kim has a brilliant futurechris kim has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by moondevil
WOW what a flight you lot are going to have.....
Will let immagration know to order the extra tissues

Good luck mandi
(ive just applied for my first job...now i wait and see )

Good luck to everyone on that flight, make sure your luggage is under the 20kg each as the check in staff make you pay the excess :curse:
hi moondevil, we have booked posh seats so we can have 30 kg of luggage
chris & kim............
Old Oct 4th 2008, 10:41 pm
Forum Regular

Julie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by chris kim
hi moondevil, we have booked posh seats so we can have 30 kg of luggage
chris & kim............
same as us too, we should all be sat in there it would be fab!
Old Oct 4th 2008, 10:54 pm
Forum Regular

chris kim has a brilliant futurechris kim has a brilliant futurechris kim has a brilliant futurechris kim has a brilliant futurechris kim has a brilliant futurechris kim has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Julie_p
same as us too, we should all be sat in there it would be fab!
its getting close very quickly now. we need to meet with mandy in airport. how about 1 hour before departure outside BK
chris & kim
Old Oct 5th 2008, 1:16 pm
Forum Regular

Anita100 is just really niceAnita100 is just really niceAnita100 is just really niceAnita100 is just really niceAnita100 is just really niceAnita100 is just really niceAnita100 is just really niceAnita100 is just really niceAnita100 is just really niceAnita100 is just really niceAnita100 is just really nice

its getting close very quickly now. we need to meet with mandy in airport. how about 1 hour before departure outside BK
chris & kim
Hi all
we are going Man - Calgary 26th, also booked premium canadian affair for extra luggage allowance. We should have a count up of all those emmigrating on that flight?
We also might have a rental secured, but its still on the market at present as the owner wants to sell if poss. My dog is on the flight with us so I will be a nervous wreck.
Old Oct 5th 2008, 2:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

chris & kim
What posh seats?? I pre booked mine but im going to see if there are posh ones left aswell
Haha, yes, we will definatley meet with you all, after we have got through with our bags etc and through to the lounge, there must be a place there we can meet at?
I can remember from last time?
just let me know, we,re always one of the first ones at the airport, Darren insists
Old Oct 5th 2008, 2:41 pm
Forum Regular

What posh seats?? I pre booked mine but im going to see if there are posh ones left aswell
Haha, yes, we will definatley meet with you all, after we have got through with our bags etc and through to the lounge, there must be a place there we can meet at?
I can remember from last time?
just let me know, we,re always one of the first ones at the airport, Darren insists
Him and my hubby both , its only the premium economy we have booked just for the extra luggage allowance, i cant remember at all about the airport meeting places, but will be fab to meet like you say when we have done all the deeds checking in etc
Old Oct 5th 2008, 2:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Julie_p
Him and my hubby both , its only the premium economy we have booked just for the extra luggage allowance, i cant remember at all about the airport meeting places, but will be fab to meet like you say when we have done all the deeds checking in etc
Yes i think it will help take our minds off things, we,re all going to be excited, terrified and upset
I just checked and there are only 3 seats left, we need 4, plus they wanted an extra 120 pound each, if i take an extra 10kg each they will charge me 100 pounds each
So....we,re in the cheap seats lol, i,ll be coming to the posh end to bug you when ive cramps in my poor knees
What you got arranged when you arrive(cant remember) are you staying in a hotel and house hunting or are you sorted x
Old Oct 5th 2008, 3:38 pm
Forum Regular

Yes i think it will help take our minds off things, we,re all going to be excited, terrified and upset
I just checked and there are only 3 seats left, we need 4, plus they wanted an extra 120 pound each, if i take an extra 10kg each they will charge me 100 http://britishexpats.com/forum/image...if:rofl:pounds each
So....we,re in the cheap seats lol, i,ll be coming to the posh end to bug you when ive cramps in my poor knees
What you got arranged when you arrive(cant remember) are you staying in a hotel and house hunting or are you sorted x
Hi mandi we have secured a rental in auburn bay thank god, can you think of somewhere for us all to meet, theres us, chris kim and anita that i know of so far, have to book my sons seat yet hope we can get him one with us as you know we had to wait to hear from cic regarding him , gonna check and book him tomorrow otherwise he will be sat with you

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.