Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

Flights are booked!!!

Flights are booked!!!

Old Oct 7th 2008, 3:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

mandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to behold
Cool Re: Flights are booked!!!

Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
Ah but at least the locals wont be needing a translator
Hey man,wot you like lol. We have signed the lease so there
I might have had the address wrong, im going to check but it included he tuscany club house and schools so im hoping its in tuscany
Might not be Calgary tho
Will get back to you on that one xx
Old Oct 7th 2008, 3:30 pm

Steve_P is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Flights are booked!!!

Originally Posted by mandi moo
Hey man,wot you like lol. We have signed the lease so there
I might have had the address wrong, im going to check but it included he tuscany club house and schools so im hoping its in tuscany
Might not be Calgary tho
Will get back to you on that one xx
Well if you're relying on that new real estate website it could be up around Lloydminster.
Old Oct 7th 2008, 3:41 pm
Lloydminster AB

kate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Steve_P
Well if you're relying on that new real estate website it could be up around Lloydminster.
Lloydminster is dirt track city she dont want to come here, hell I dont want to stay here all my life I will be looking for new neighbors in the next 2 years if we are not booted out first
Old Oct 7th 2008, 8:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

mandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by kate white
Lloydminster is dirt track city she dont want to come here, hell I dont want to stay here all my life I will be looking for new neighbors in the next 2 years if we are not booted out first
Lol dont worry, its definatley in Tuscany. Its the NE of Tuscany apparently backing onto a ravine??
failing that we,ll come live near you Kate lol xx
Old Oct 8th 2008, 9:51 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Steve_P
Link no longer active, someone must have rented the property.

I wonder who that might be.
Its Tuscany Valley View, had it totaly wrong lol xx